Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(27-10-2018 16:20 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  Yeah but can you really compare looking at a picture or video to actually stroking while calling and/or camming to an actual glamour model standard of babe? Interacting is the channels USP if u just want pics theres plenty more. The whole situation re onlyfans is so retarded, a more effective way to combat it would surely be for S66 to book more shoots with girls making their own site better value or do on version like BS. Why bother anyway though? Any form of publicity is probably just gonna encourage guys to actually call in

I completely agree, the interactive element is what makes the channels so special. And all the channels should do as much as they possibly can to increase the hardcore nature, quantity and quality of that interactive content.

My response to your original post was more about trying to present a case in relation to just the value for money element of OF in comparison to the channels.

A 10 minute call or cam show sometimes leaves me wanting more if it's good, or a waste of money if it's poor (e.g. background noise, the host is yapping to the producers, the host sounds disinterested in catering to my requests, stuck in a queue etc).

Where as with OF I've at least got the option to see how much videos and pictures she's uploaded before I sign up, and 31 days to wack off to it as much as possible until the subscription finishes.
27-10-2018 20:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I think of Ashley being the face of BS and Clare being the face of S66 because when the FTA view times out when I watch online, it shows their pictures.
27-10-2018 20:05
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

For my tastes, the live interaction and seeing the babe move and pose and tease in direct response and in realtime to my requests and payments is the pinnacle experience of this entire scene. It is the crack-cocaine of babeing. The only thing that beats it is realtime face-to-face with a babe...that is a crack and heroin snowball.

So if OF can do live interaction then the mainstream shows are potentially in trouble with people like me. But OF would need a shop window that matches the channels to make it really take off. I want to choose a babe on a whim, not be restricted to the ones I might be subbed to.
27-10-2018 20:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lucy Anne's page has definitely gone downhill after she left S66. She still posts a nice selection of pics on her main feed but there's so many more pay to view DMs including several photos that are $3 a pop and $10 for a 59 second video! She also used to be great with messaging on there but now you only get 2 or 3 naughty messages before she suggests you tip to hear more. Won't be renewing my subscription when it runs out.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-10-2018 05:00
barry4 Offline
Senior Poster

I have Lucy to i tought there will be some pussy included in those over 2.5k pics and over 250 or more vids but only boobies are included and she is messaging me which is nice but she is advertising her calls and sc in order to pay a large amount of money which i wont pay for more boobs, so when my subscirption expires im done with her of, about Kylie she was a massive dissapointment to me, if you want the truth i saw alot more of her on her regular daytime shows, she also does that stupid message pics for money and i dont evene know what is on those pics cause she asks for a big amount of money and you dont get to see her pussy either in just subscription section, i mean wtf we saw her much much more on daytime shows several times and now she hides her pussy, so im done with her to, that is just my two cents hope i didnt offend any of those two girls which i still like but they need a massive change towards more nudity for the buck.

Daily Fap
Fame Girls
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 07:37 by barry4.)
28-10-2018 07:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I see Clare has announced lastnight that she's closing down her OF and her twitter on Tuesday and from then on will only be contactable on 66,
No real surprise as she may hate the shows but she's tried to leave in the past and found she's unable to make the money she dose at 66

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-10-2018 11:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-10-2018 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I see Clare has announced lastnight that she's closing down her OF and her twitter on Tuesday and from then on will only be contactable on 66,
No real surprise as she may hate the shows but she's tried to leave in the past and found she's unable to make the money she dose at 66

Agree, no real surprise. Clare has tried to leave s66 & the shows before but it’s not worked out & she’s returned to s66. Plus it’s not the first time she’s left twitter, only to come back. Think she’ll return to twitter again

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 17:54 by Rammyrascal.)
28-10-2018 11:39
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Primarily with Clare I think she’s decided to stay because it’s easier, Clare doesn’t strike me as a go getter. To leave and go full on Onlyfans would take work.

Sounds like I stopped with Onlyfans at the right time!!! I got fed up with the paid DM vids and pics, it’s just a rip off. We’re paying a sub per month but have to pay more, at least a sub fee a day usually to get the “good stuff” or at least what we might want to see. I know you don’t have too and the girls say so but if you don’t you are missing out. Now with some going full Onlyfans then they will put a price on everything which will make it even worse.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
28-10-2018 12:05
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Emma C has also stopped using OF announcing on twitter that she will be doing more s66 shows tba on 1 November
28-10-2018 12:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ another girl who's never struck me as the sort who want to work really hard to be number one, I think both are smart they know they are on a good thing lots of money for very little time and effort , if a girl want OF to pay what a channel dose it's a 7day a week job

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-10-2018 12:43