Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
wonder if this means that calling the girls is going to become a thing of the past. Mind you I'm surprised that no-ones ever realised how popular tweeting is!! and the next logical step would be for mobile uses be using Face time to call their favourite girls!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2013 22:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nope cant see calling the shows becoming a thing of the past, it's what the shows are about.

cant wait to see clare interacting on tweets. think she'll be great

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-06-2013 23:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(20-06-2013 12:57 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Funny when Lucy Anne said "I'm not getting many text messages" You don't say,tweet for free or pay through the nose to text,a no-brainer.

(20-06-2013 13:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  indeed if people can text or tweet the show, people will more likely tweet given it's free and texting isn't free. wouldn't surprise me therefore if these interacting via text or twitter shows become just text only

(20-06-2013 13:42 )darren73 Wrote:  Clare said on web cam the other day she is doing some daytime presenting next week

Just caught on that these posts made in the night thread are talking about the day shows, seeing as they made them in the night section i though they were talking about last night show lol, so thought to save anyone else that's a bit thick like me thinking they were talking about the night shows i thought i'd post them in the correct section lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 13:57 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2013 13:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-06-2013 23:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope cant see calling the shows becoming a thing of the past, it's what the shows are about.

cant wait to see clare interacting on tweets. think she'll be great

What I meant was Rammyrascal, that I feel we'll probably soon be finding different ways to interact with the girls on the shows in the future. Maybe tweeting is just the start of evolution od communicating on these channels. and most probably tweets could replace texts. but wouldn't it be just as great to use Face time with a babe channel if it was possible?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-06-2013 18:07
mr mystery Away

^
The main income of the babe channels is through phone revenues, they don't get income from tweets, they wouldn't make enough money without mainly basing the shows around phone calls to sustain their channel economically .
BS tried a more interactive text only night show for a while were they also advertised what girls were on the other BS channels and also advertised pic/vids, but it didn't last long and they returned to a phone in show, so presumably it wasn't a success financially to ditch the phones.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 18:32 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2013 18:24
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

think overall the reading out tweets/texts is a good idea as its better than sitting around for long periods waiting for calls, people may have mixed opinions about eurotic tv but at least they made day shows more enjoyable through their wacky shows, reading out texts and doing their best to fulfil requests. Its about time s66 done something different and not conform to Ofcom's perception of day shows which is for the girls to sit absolutely still on the beds/couches and just answer calls.
20-06-2013 18:42
mr mystery Away

^
Well i used to like eUrotic tv when it was on Sky days, i started the eUrotic on Sky thread on this forum, i said i thought the channel was a breath of fresh air and made a difference from girls sat in the same position waving a phone for long periods.

Girls just sitting their not doing much is nothing to do with Ofcom rules, a lot of shows used to be more interactive with viewers and texters , BS used to have periods were they turned off the phones and dedicated sections to text request etc , the Bang Babe day shows used to have a show called "show off TV" were they had a presenter that was dedicated to reading out texts and carrying out requests while another girl was on the phones, someone once posted that Jamie himself was a daytime producer for Bang at one time, so he will be well aware of how shows used to be done.

20-06-2013 21:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

harriette taylor who is on s66 today is topless in this week's zoo magazine

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-06-2013 12:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Cant belive it took someone so long to use Twitter for there shows. kudos to S66 for being the ones to do it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-06-2013 15:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

The Twitter idea is interesting,but the vast majority of those sending in messages have no intention to call,many of the presenters have commented that they have had countless messages from the same people but haven't been backed up by calling the show.I can't see it lasting as it undermines the text service.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-06-2013 16:08