Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
(20-05-2011 00:59 )chrislatimer Wrote:  seeing as we share the same birthday ill say happy birthda to the buckby she picked a fine day to be born.

have a nice day

Happy Birthday Chris Cool
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 01:10 by Classic84.)
20-05-2011 01:09
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

thanks my internet is playing up so cant watch elite did she get naked yet
20-05-2011 01:10
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes Chris Lori has been naked tonight shaking her little ass and Heart tits Cool
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 01:15 by Classic84.)
20-05-2011 01:11
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

You got to love Lori, shes got more energy than most of the other girls put together, put her in a 2 for 1 and she seems to get others a bit more motivated Big Grin
20-05-2011 07:10
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Firstly I need to point out that Lori isn't really my cup of tea and I would normally watch other girls first. However I felt that I should post here due to briefly catching some of Lori's amazing performances. As many of us would agree there seem to be a growing number of girls across the channels who are are putting in lack lustre performances, well its safe to say Lori is not one of them. Every time I stumble across Lori while flicking through the channels, she has been putting on amazing performances with her boundless energy, displays a lovely smile and shows so much enjoyment in what she is doing.

Credit where credits due Elite need to make sure they hold onto this firecracker. For all of the callers/viewers who Lori does float your boat, you are very lucky indeed. I only wish some of my favourite ladies had half of Lori's energy and positive attitude.
20-05-2011 11:56
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Great way to celebrate a b-day doing a 2-4-1 with Danica.

She makes sense at her nightshow so thanks Lori and

HAPPY B-DAY

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
20-05-2011 13:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(20-05-2011 00:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I recall Amanda Rendall last year when it was her Birthday getting absolutely hammered onscreen, it's be funny if Lori did likewise.

Do you remember when Lucy Summers got so blotto on New Year's Eve she fell off the bed and had to be taken off the air? As others have said there's such fantastic energy in Lori's performance and she even seemed to inspire some life in Danica! Was that Jamie who got in the shot when they gave her the cake? Perhaps fortunately we didn't see his face.

Happy Birthday, Lori!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-05-2011 15:00
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Good post dirtbag and sums up much of what I think of Lori.

Even if you don't like her style (I find it too frenetic), Lori puts real effort and enthusiasm into every performance and obviously works hard to please her callers...

...Dionne "Dullard" Daniels and Ashley "Asphyxiated" Emma could learn much from her attitude and willingness to work.

So, Happy Birthday Lori (for earlier in the week). Hope you had a great day.

(20-05-2011 11:56 )dirtbag Wrote:  Firstly I need to point out that Lori isn't really my cup of tea and I would normally watch other girls first. However I felt that I should post here due to briefly catching some of Lori's amazing performances. As many of us would agree there seem to be a growing number of girls across the channels who are are putting in lack lustre performances, well its safe to say Lori is not one of them. Every time I stumble across Lori while flicking through the channels, she has been putting on amazing performances with her boundless energy, displays a lovely smile and shows so much enjoyment in what she is doing.

Credit where credits due Elite need to make sure they hold onto this firecracker. For all of the callers/viewers who Lori does float your boat, you are very lucky indeed. I only wish some of my favourite ladies had half of Lori's energy and positive attitude.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
20-05-2011 17:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I was extremely envious of the person that was feeding Lori the Birthday Cake last night whilst she was wearing her customary Birthday Suit, Dirtbag certainly summed up Lori on the whole, any new models starting off in the industry of the babe channels they need not look no further than Lori Buckby for inspiration, she delivers a sexy, vibrant and exciting show on a regular basis and she does exactly what she promises each time, I would go as far as to say that without the consistency that Lori serves up in bounty loads Elite TV without her just doesn't bear thinking about, a true professional and makes the job look so easy, Lori Buckby is allready a babe channel legend and words just cannot praise this model enough.
20-05-2011 19:04
the priest Offline
Master Poster

(20-05-2011 19:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I was extremely envious of the person that was feeding Lori the Birthday Cake last night whilst she was wearing her customary Birthday Suit, Dirtbag certainly summed up Lori on the whole, any new models starting off in the industry of the babe channels they need not look no further than Lori Buckby for inspiration, she delivers a sexy, vibrant and exciting show on a regular basis and she does exactly what she promises each time, I would go as far as to say that without the consistency that Lori serves up in bounty loads Elite TV without her just doesn't bear thinking about, a true professional and makes the job look so easy, Lori Buckby is allready a babe channel legend and words just cannot praise this model enough.
agree with everything you say when Lori is on she owns the channels for me. She should get praised allot more than she does.
20-05-2011 19:35
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles