Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(24-05-2024 12:47 )ManuelM Wrote:  I didn't watch Amanda's show so I cannot comment on that. Thank you for sharing your view and impressions with us, DBB3.

First Stella and Runa, now Venom and Ashley off the schedule.

Tonight: no show
Tomorrow: Vicky
Sunday: Vicky
Monday: Vicky
Tuesday: no show
Wednesday: Amanda
Thursday: Joy and Edita
Friday: Charlene

The 5th schedule change for the week , if you wait just a few hours, it'll probably change again. What a disaster Big LaughBounce
24-05-2024 13:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

What is to be appreciated is that the schedule is changed rather soon so that the viewers know what to expect.

If Lilly was added to the show now, it would actually in my view be perfect. Vicky and Lilly sounds like a great combination, doesn't it, and so would a solo show with Lilly tonight.

I am really curious whether we will see Lilly again or whether this was indeed it.
24-05-2024 13:19
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(24-05-2024 13:19 )ManuelM Wrote:  What is to be appreciated is that the schedule is changed rather soon so that the viewers know what to expect.

If Lilly was added to the show now, it would actually in my view be perfect. Vicky and Lilly sounds like a great combination, doesn't it, and so would a solo show with Lilly tonight.

I am really curious whether we will see Lilly again or whether this was indeed it.

I doubt we will ever see Lilly again, but I will stand corrected if she pops up on the schedule sometime, I mean with how stuck they are for girls this week, it would be the right thing to do especially if it indeed WASNT what we presumed and was down to a very co-incidental technical issue. Jury's out for now..

With no-one to perform a show tonight, Lilly should be given the chance and brought in but thats just me expecting miracles bladewave

Lilly clearly has the equipment to do a home show perfectly fine being a camgirl, perhaps the issue lies with the setting up correctly of the private rtmp server for her to connect to the studio that went all wrong the other night, who knows...

I remain in the same frame of mind for now and nothing will change my mind till I see her scheduled if ever again
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 13:52 by jorrell.)
24-05-2024 13:43
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

What I like about Lilly is how her whole facial expresssion was basically "I will be performing so good for you guys tonight!"

Not a lot of babes have that, but she does and it's awesome.
24-05-2024 13:51
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(24-05-2024 13:51 )ManuelM Wrote:  What I like about Lilly is how her whole facial expresssion was basically "I will be performing so good for you guys tonight!"

Not a lot of babes have that, but she does and it's awesome.

we were indeed robbed of what was going to be probably one of the best shows we've ever seen, you could already tell with her enthusiasm. Its why im so gutted Sad

I'm praying for a solo show from home from her one night, then ill take it all back ! Rolleyes

Friday night and no show whatsoever.... earlier in the week there were 4 girls scheduled for tonight lets not forget. Sums up the week really
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 14:14 by jorrell.)
24-05-2024 13:53
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, Lilly was definitely planning to give us an exceptional performance, that is for certain. Another show with her would be very exciting but I don't see it happening, unfortunately.

It's crazy how Runa, Venom, Ashley and Stella are taken off the schedule. That is a large number.

These are the babes I am most interested in currently:

Dani (I don't think we will see her again on the channel)
Holly (same; I don't think we will see her again on the channel)
Runa (hasn't been there in quite a while now, and I don't think she has reached her full potential as a performer yet)
Alexa (I don't think she will be back; she is from Switzerland and I had the impression those two shows were all she was there for)
Leni (very boring shows, but I do see a lot of unfilled potential)
Lilly (for obvious reasons)

Vicky has had a strong comeback. I never saw her back then, but she put on quite a show, and I find her very attractive.

If Lisanne ever decided to become a wild performer, she has the potential to become one of my favorite babes, she is so sexy.

Looking at that list, it's a bit disappointing how none of my favorites are a steady part of the show.
24-05-2024 14:49
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, I hope they find a backup tonight. On the other hand, the backup in the past was always Charlene...

I was planning to watch tonight, because I still have a thing for Stella Big Grin Espescially now, because she is chubbier than before. But you know what happened to that.

What a wild week this was. Schedule changes were always crazy, but this week might have been the most bizarre in this regard.

Vicky solo three nights in a row is not bad. Though her comeback was up and down between some very hot sessions and oddly tame covering.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 18:15 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
24-05-2024 18:14
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2024 18:14 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Schedule changes were always crazy, but this week might have been the most bizarre in this regard.

Allow me to remind you of this:
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2762441

FOUR performers scheduled who then NEVER appeared on the channel at all.

[Image: Ha4xf179_o.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 18:33 by ManuelM.)
24-05-2024 18:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Allow me to pontificate on the comment of Lilly's 'facial expression'

I firmly believe, per my earlier comment, that she believed she was only camming at that point. One can go back some months when Leetizia showed more than she should have. The producer, on that occasion, did make it known to her and her own reaction said it all.

Not connected to BS24 (although the model does appear in the vids on this 'new' site) is what happened over at Visit-X a day or so ago. Granted that the model - CathyB - was not scheduled to appear but she was broadcasting on the tv fully naked, legs apart and kitty on full display. The feed was 'cut' after a few minutes - quite slow for VX - and her facial reaction when she did return said it all.

So, with that in mind, and with typical pressure that to engage an audience who can flip to another model with relative ease due to the plenitude of models/sites now, one saw what one should not have.

One can draw one's own opinion if she never returns to grace our screens. But she will not be the first and neither be the last.

As for the 'farce' of listing models one day, and removing them the next, one can only think what the producers are smoking these days Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 14:55 by DB83.)
24-05-2024 19:07
paolopa Offline

[split] Babestation24 - Caps & Videos (Chat will be removed!)
lilly bannedSurprised
24-05-2024 23:10