clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat
does seem sammie has had the injections but it doesnt look bad at all and will settle down. As has been said it isnt permanent unlike the sugery gemma massey and other babechannel babes have had and sammie is still pretty much all natural

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-08-2010 15:20
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Well, as Sammie is now a member of this forum, maybe she'll come on later and let us know. And if you don't like how her lips look, there are still lots of other parts of her body to admire (beautiful eyes, fabulous boobs, and of course a bum which is pretty much perfection).

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-08-2010 15:36
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie still looks fab, and as I said I am not a fan of lip filler. Not enough to put me off Sammie though, she still looks great. Think it will become less noticable over time. Maybe Sammie likes them like that, if so that is her choice and as long as she is happy with them then great.

Sammie is still looking stunning today, holding the show on her own.
31-08-2010 15:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(31-08-2010 15:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  does seem sammie has had the injections but it doesnt look bad at all and will settle down.

Hopefully they will, as at the moment her oversized lips just look bizarre. [Image: ohnoov0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 16:35 by Chilly.)
31-08-2010 15:58
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

WTF I just got in from work, and put Elite TV on, only to see Sammie has gone and done a Caty Cole on us. Surprised

I wonder what made her do that, because she certainly didn't need fuller lips.

Hopefully she used Collagen and not Botox, as Collagen at least disappears over time, Botox doesn't.

Now I know us Brits are supposed to have a stiff upper lip, but this is taking it too literally. laugh
31-08-2010 16:11
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Stunningly beautiful ladies and their insecurities. It is our duty to tell them every day how gorgeous we think they are. They won't listen though.Sad
31-08-2010 16:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

When i first saw Sammie this morning i actually thought Chelsie from Babestation had moved yet again and was doing Elite days until i realised it was Sammie with new bigger lips , she looks a lot more like Chelsie to me now , unless i am starting to need glasses lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 16:41 by mr mystery.)
31-08-2010 16:38
RedBarron Offline
Apprentice Poster

You know, if some had half Sammies looks they'd be doing well. I have no idea why Sammie would feel she needed to do a Leslie Ash. I dont want to hurt her feelings or anything, im not exactly a Banksy myself so if Sammie likes the look herself then thats fair enough.

All the best Sammie
31-08-2010 16:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

it looks to me like shes tryed it and found shes had a reaction to it (with any luck) so wont be using it again. me i thought shed gotten a couple of coldsores and coverd them with lippy.

i really do hope it was a 1 off as she definatly didnt need it...
--------
4-acer
bo-tox is Botulinum toxin ( a poison that relaxes the tissue to remove fine lines if used in small doses ).
collagen is fat injected as filler to smooth out lines or increase lip size.
both are semi permanent if used properly.

( normally i wouldn't lower my self to comment on a girls looks, but this time i felt it my duty to. sammie is 1 of the prettiest girls in the uk and has a stunningly genuine smile. so pretty in fact that no surgeon could improve on her looks.
don't forget its called plastic surgery for a reason. after you have it 99 times out of 100 you look like your made of plastic.)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 16:57 by HEX!T.)
31-08-2010 16:50
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Agree Sammie didn`t need her lips done, hope it does settle down, but in the end of the day its the girls choice, its their body. But it can ruin your face if they are too full ie. Gemma Massey.
31-08-2010 18:47
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles