gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
It is odd that they had a mild overcrowding problem, and they solved it by getting more babes in... and apparently about 58 on cams (actual numbers may vary Wink ). Presumably these cams are at home, otherwise when they're suddenly short-handed, like the other night, they can't move someone over?

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
07-08-2015 08:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

(07-08-2015 08:14 )Doddle Wrote:  It is odd that they had a mild overcrowding problem, and they solved it by getting more babes in... and apparently about 58 on cams (actual numbers may vary Wink ). Presumably these cams are at home, otherwise when they're suddenly short-handed, like the other night, they can't move someone over?

Not sure about the previous RLC rates comment from Forumdude. At the moment PBTV (Honey Scott + Lenni) is 95ppm and xxXpTV (Hazel Bond + Louise Porter) is 65ppm. Huh

Webstream might or might not improve but it isn't exactly unwatchable, is it? As for tame tripe, it might well be but obviously keeping well within the OFCOM guidance. As the change beds in and they realise others get away with more, maybe the caution they are showing will drop a bit too.

As for 58 cams - most of the cam girls are not TV girls . And xxXP business model seemingly more and more is getting the TV girls onto cam where they are £3.60p/m + your network charge. That along with boosting the number of camgirls they have using the TV channels as the draw to their site where they make most money through cam/phone chats and sales of exclusive content.

Not sure how well the TV side is doing but presumably well enough that it has been around for a few years and managed to acquire PBTV name rights...
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 23:38 by JackGough.)
07-08-2015 23:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(06-08-2015 21:51 )trax Wrote:  there's been less babes on Xpanded lately and they've been doing a lot of simulcasting of the 2 channels.

How much is a lot? I've only seen it happen once since the playboy rebranding. But maybe you watch it more often than I do, despite the fact you don't seem to like it much.

(06-08-2015 21:51 )trax Wrote:  It's a you can't even ask where they've gone on their forum.

Yes, that is quite arrogant of them, but how do you get on asking the same question on the babestation forum or the S66 forum?
07-08-2015 23:51
trax Offline
Junior Poster

(07-08-2015 23:51 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 21:51 )trax Wrote:  there's been less babes on Xpanded lately and they've been doing a lot of simulcasting of the 2 channels.

How much is a lot? I've only seen it happen once since the playboy rebranding. But maybe you watch it more often than I do, despite the fact you don't seem to like it much.

(06-08-2015 21:51 )trax Wrote:  It's a you can't even ask where they've gone on their forum.

Yes, that is quite arrogant of them, but how do you get on asking the same question on the babestation forum or the S66 forum?

I've seen it happen a few times on Xpanded now whilst flicking through and it also happens on S66 plus there's also Babes From TV and Flirt&Chat/Hot Chat TV.

I don't know why Sky still allow channels to simulcast as they closed the EPG to new channel launches unless another channel closes a few years ago so surely if they can't provide enough content to broadcast 24/7 then they should close 1 channel down and sell the slot to another channel instead of hogging the EPG.
08-08-2015 03:11
m100 Away
Banned

"As the change beds in and they realise others get away with more, maybe the caution they are showing will drop a bit too."

You've said yourself they've been around for years, that is plenty of time to realise that others get away with more.

i viewed the playboy stream just after 10pm last night when honey and lenni were on and yes it was unwatchable and i'm on a very fast connection.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 07:46 by m100.)
08-08-2015 07:43
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(07-08-2015 23:38 )JackGough Wrote:  As for 58 cams - most of the cam girls are not TV girls . And xxXP business model seemingly more and more is getting the TV girls onto cam where they are £3.60p/m + your network charge. That along with boosting the number of camgirls they have using the TV channels as the draw to their site where they make most money through cam/phone chats and sales of exclusive content.
Yeah, I understand the cams side is likely more profitable, and for those who consume these shows online, presumably a great thing. I just watch telly, and the recent changes don't much seem like advances to me.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
08-08-2015 08:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Would be so refreshing if the women could touch each other a bit, as in some bare bum spanking and breast fondling.
09-08-2015 23:54
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(09-08-2015 23:54 )mrmann Wrote:  Would be so refreshing if the women could touch each other a bit, as in some bare bum spanking and breast fondling.

They do that on the train on their way in, or so you would believe from reading some of their forum posts Tongue
10-08-2015 00:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2015 23:54 )mrmann Wrote:  Would be so refreshing if the women could touch each other a bit, as in some bare bum spanking and breast fondling.
Me too but i'd rather Lacey or Alicia was on with Tori tonight instead of Louise PorterRolleyes
10-08-2015 00:26
m100 Away
Banned

i think the stream quality is deteriorating if anything - i was going to ring tori last night but whenever she moved it was basically a blurry mess.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
13-08-2015 10:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles