Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Lilly was on air for precisely 9 minutes for the evening. She did not do an earlier show. She was then removed from the lineup and the show continued with Charlene for the remainder of the evening.

This has not gone un-noticed by many of us and Lilly has been made aware of certain aspects to what set this in motion and there are possibly ramifications and actions being taken by her. We wont know anything more for now what affect (if any) this may have.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2024 20:10 by jorrell.)
26-05-2024 20:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, the best "ramification and action" would be to finally apply the same set of rules to every performer... that would be the most logical thing, so BS24 will definitely not do this Big Grin
26-05-2024 20:10
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(26-05-2024 20:10 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Well, the best "ramification and action" would be to finally apply the same set of rules to every performer... that would be the most logical thing, so BS24 will definitely not do this Big Grin

That is one plausible and logical outcome yes, it may also level the playing field between all performers on rules one way or the other. It may also do precisely nothing!
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2024 20:25 by jorrell.)
26-05-2024 20:13
Posting Machine

We are complaining about it for more than 10 years that they have double standards... so I am not convinced that they will ever change it Big Grin
26-05-2024 20:17
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

You know this whole episode reminds me of when I decided to leave this chat.

The model in question, who I believe has not posted in here for some time was under the impression that this sub-forum was hostile to her from information she received - posted that hostility in her own IG (since cancelled) account whereas the hostilety came from another sub-forum.

Again, for reasons already stated more than once, I truly believe there has been a total mis-understanding on the part of Lilly. Maybe fed by a person, or persons, unknown.

I do not expect anyone to side with me. And do not, again, point me to the IG since if it is a spoken word I can not understand it. All I will add is that everyone is entitled to their opinion and none are always right.

Are there double-standards ?. Sure there are. But then one does not get the same crew, I believe, two nights running. So what appears fine for some is OTT for others to protect their own employment.
26-05-2024 21:01
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2024 19:57 )Eastern3 Wrote:  
(26-05-2024 19:54 )jorrell Wrote:  
(26-05-2024 19:50 )Eastern3 Wrote:  I looked at the video in the vid section from the Situation with lilly and for me personal it not seems that she was banned for this minislip.
It doesnt make sence for me.
It seems more like technical problems.

nope, sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid Lilly was banned from the show that night Sad

No problem i respect your opinion.
But for me the break was to fast after lilly put her slip at the side.
Normally the producers dont react so fast and so hard.
Its a bit courius.
But its only my point of view.

I said it at the time, it was an obvious classic producer cut when the babe is showing too much. Seen these hundreds of times over the years on the Uk channels.
26-05-2024 22:22
Posting Machine

Well, what a lame show so far Big Grin Compared to last night, this us downright laughable.

No two shows are alike at BS24... I almost knew this would happen.

I still hope it gets better. Night is still young.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2024 00:15 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2024 00:14
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

What a bad first part after midnight.
The show was like a sleeping pill.
So now im so tired that I will go to bed.
This inconsistent is the most bad thing on these channel together with the less amount of performer.
27-05-2024 00:14
Posting Machine

Well, we all knew this could happen. As I have written a few days back: It's their core problem - basically from the beginning of the channel - to keep up a certain level of performance.

The show is not over yet, so maybe they will course correct tonight.
27-05-2024 00:19
Posting Machine

Congrats BS24 for another masterclass in how to ruin a show with senseless and idiotic teasing tactics.

Up until 3 she was instructed to stay soft, after 3 I got the impression they gave her the go to do a bit more, but then barely anyone called, because they put them all to sleep.

To anyone saying that freeloaders who watch the show as entertainment are not valid or important enough to complain about such shows: Put yourself in the position of a caller. He saw the super hot last night and wants to call now for the first time or is calling again. Then he gets denied everything he asks for which was perfectly fine last night Big Grin How long would the call be? Would you call again?

It's the biggest miracle since Jesus came back from the dead that this business model is sustaining them enough to survive... and think how much more money they could really make without this shithousery....

The one who is deciding this must be a complete nutter... or maybe they just flip a coin to decide if they put effort in a show or do a low effort teasing borefest.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2024 03:17 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2024 03:09