Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Thats the main thing.
Why I should call to the show if I dont know what I get?
In the past there was times where you know what you get but now its lottery and for this scam i have no motivation to spend my money or my time.
27-05-2024 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Scheduled updated to reflect the next 8 days are absolutely not worth watching whatsoever.. bladewave Bounce

Monday - Vicky
Tuesday - Charlene
Wednesday - Amanda
Thursday - Charlene/Joy
Friday - Charlene
Saturday - Charlene
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Charlene/Ashley
Tuesday - Sandy

Its just beyond desperation now, this week has seemingly turned into the Charlene show, they are so stuck for girls they're relying way too heavily on old performers. Piece of advice, just take the week off guys, its just rinse and repeat over and over ....

The only way they will ever do something is when the phone calls diminish to a point that action must be taken.

The channel has stooped to its lowest point ever this week with everything that has transpired, how its still sustainable at this point, is beyond imagination, beyond comprehension Huh
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2024 17:00 by jorrell.)
27-05-2024 13:48
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2024 03:09 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Up until 3 she was instructed to stay soft, after 3 I got the impression they gave her the go to do a bit more, but then barely anyone called, because they put them all to sleep.
I suspect the reason they gave her the OK to do more was because nobody was calling. Then the show was cut early.
27-05-2024 18:13
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2024 18:13 )steviebaby Wrote:  I suspect the reason they gave her the OK to do more was because nobody was calling. Then the show was cut early.

Well, I think I explained the reason why it's spectacularly dumb to hold a show back on purpose (aka teasing) enough...

And just to write this again and make it super clear: I might be a freeloader demanding a good show, but if they think this isn't hurting their calls... well, I explained this enough... bladewave

I don't think they cut the show short, though. Vicky started early. Their "gameplan" was just to tease until 3 and the then let her loose a bit to give it a pay-off. But for obvious reasons this plan failed gloriously.

Especially on a Sunday night, when calls are lower anyway, you have to do more.

And yes, jorrell, as I have written before, they can sustain themselves enough to survive with this stupid tactics... mostly because the TV show is just a little sideshow to their cams, where the real money is made. Nevertheless, I think, they could earn so much more money, if they would stop this inconsistent nonsense.

But what do I know.

The funny thing is... maybe they are going all in tonight again and the show turns out to be great Big Grin Vicky definitely has it in her, if they let her do her thing.
If you ask me, at times, she looked a bit frustrated and not happy last night. Could be me just reading too much into it... or she wasn't happy to be forced to do a 20% show, too.
27-05-2024 19:02
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Now I did not record Vicky's first show beyond her first break post titti-time and have only watched the final part of the upload - BTW the lack of sound is due to a change in their server since sound is now uploaded separately to video (strange idea. never seen that ANYWHERE)

As for what I saw (maybe the HOT bit was before) it was quite normal plus the producer adding a superimposed countdown clock to add another level of 'censorship'.

Now I believe Sunday shows are experimental since those that pay are now used to them not broadcasting on this day and if they have already spent their dough they are not gonna spend more. So back to no show next Sunday. Also if it is the same girl three nights running - even in the week - the law of 'diminishing returns' often kicks in.
27-05-2024 19:48
Posting Machine

The teasing show so far is far hotter than everything she did last night from midnight to 3 Big Grin
27-05-2024 21:00
Posting Machine

Pretty good...

Like I wrote, they seem to flip a coin before every show to determine if they do a soft teasing show or if they will actually do stuff Big Grin

It's pretty early and they could change their mind at any minute, but so far this is way better than the night before.
27-05-2024 23:39
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-05-2024 23:39 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Pretty good...

Like I wrote, they seem to flip a coin before every show to determine if they do a soft teasing show or if they will actually do stuff Big Grin

It's pretty early and they could change their mind at any minute, but so far this is way better than the night before.
Its making up for the crap that's coming our way Big Laugh
28-05-2024 00:04
Posting Machine

Looking at the schedule it will certainly be my last show for a while.
28-05-2024 00:05
Posting Machine

Good start into the peeptime, but since 1 o'clock not much is going on. A bit better than last night... but not really good.

30mins to go.
28-05-2024 02:31