Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
I see Ashley has just thrown caution out the window at this point and so has the cameraman. Seen several full frontal open leg pussy shows now. Maybe she just doesn't care, its just strange how one night they are complicit in allowing it and other times not.

The weekend has Lilly, Vicky & a new performer Bunny, if they go softcore mode all weekend after this, it just makes a complete mockery of the whole point of the channel bladewave
04-06-2024 23:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I notice the picture quality appears to be a bit better tonight but still suffers from the stuttering annoyed
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 23:54 by bazzae123.)
04-06-2024 23:48
hanky Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2024 23:48 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I notice the picture quality appears to be a bit better tonight but still suffers from the stuttering annoyed

It might be better, but it's never 720p as the stream states. If it is, my eyesight has deteriorated!
05-06-2024 00:00
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2024 00:00 )hanky Wrote:  
(04-06-2024 23:48 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I notice the picture quality appears to be a bit better tonight but still suffers from the stuttering annoyed

It might be better, but it's never 720p as the stream states. If it is, my eyesight has deteriorated!

Perhaps I should have mentioned its better than last night where it was very pixelated. Tonight it appears to be back to its normal crap bit rate.
05-06-2024 00:13
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I notice that Joy has been removed from tonight's show.

Another solo by Ashley and I doubt, due if nothing more that a change of crew, it will be anything like last night (even Nicole appeared restricted the night before)

As for the comments about the stream, that appeared fine for me. Remember that BS24 have 3 streams and if the server does its job you get the highest that your own connection allows. The 720p stream has a max bitrate of over 3000 kbps (actually more thatn double what UK BS sends) - my own recording has an avg bitrate of 2,900 kbps and perfect picture. If you get a low bitrate or pixellation it is due to your own selection of a bitrate higher than what you are actually getting from your ISP
05-06-2024 11:41
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I just watch on-line and in the bottom right hand corner click on the button that usually shows auto and change to 720. Seems to improve just!
05-06-2024 14:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2024 23:25 )jorrell Wrote:  I see Ashley has just thrown caution out the window at this point and so has the cameraman. Seen several full frontal open leg pussy shows now. Maybe she just doesn't care, its just strange how one night they are complicit in allowing it and other times not.

The weekend has Lilly, Vicky & a new performer Bunny, if they go softcore mode all weekend after this, it just makes a complete mockery of the whole point of the channel bladewave
Having watched her show for most of the evening I must have missed that moment. What time was that? Did see her put her hand inside her pants and raise them a bit to show clit, which the cameraman was pleased to zoom into. All other pussy shots when she was naked were accompanied with hand thongs.
05-06-2024 14:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2024 23:25 )jorrell Wrote:  I see Ashley has just thrown caution out the window at this point and so has the cameraman. Seen several full frontal open leg pussy shows now. Maybe she just doesn't care, its just strange how one night they are complicit in allowing it and other times not.

Having watched her show for most of the evening I must have missed those moments. What time was that? Did see her put her hand inside her pants and raise them a bit to show clit, which the cameraman was pleased to zoom into. All other pussy shots when she was naked were accompanied with hand thongs. Maybe you'll have a video to follow.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 14:37 by derekdas.)
05-06-2024 14:35
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

i don't use the online stream as i'm busy working at night editing videos myself for my job.

The satellite feed is where i usually record the shows but im afraid its been down since friday
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 15:14 by jorrell.)
05-06-2024 15:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^Well unless my own eyes deceive, the sat feed does work which, apart from my recording of the stream, I have watched all nights 'til bedtime.

There have been some changes inasmuch they are now on a different Astra sat but I never needed to change anything.

BTW People 'praise' the camera-guy when he zooms in. In my opinion he does that to alert the performer who can see on a monitor that she shows more than she should rather than encourage the performer to carry on.
05-06-2024 15:52