Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Jorrell, if you wish to contact their technical support, I can translate your message for you, if that helps.
05-06-2024 23:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2024 23:13 )ManuelM Wrote:  Jorrell, if you wish to contact their technical support, I can translate your message for you, if that helps.

I absolutely would love to get hold of the correct support but both websites support link takes you to support@globalpaysites.com and ive already tried that.

Their response was to ask 3 times if my wifi is working properly and what browser am i using! Bounce IDIOTS!

If you have a direct support contact for the studio yes, but i think they are uncontactable now, just people running the website who have no clue about the satellite feed? Maybe you can enlighten me?

Seems contacting the correct people actually working the studio channel who can actually do something is impossible, unless you call number on the screen! haha

Are we that suprised that you cant contact the channel itself, just people working the website. not at all..

I appreciate you offer to help thankyou
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 23:34 by jorrell.)
05-06-2024 23:21
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2024 23:07 )jorrell Wrote:  ive been a satellite user for many years and currently use a VU+ box based on enigma2 with internal HDD also. Ive watched this channel for years and the resolution has NEVER changed on the fly like this. In fact i cant remember ever seeing a satellite channel changing resolution from one day to the next.

Ive done a complete firmware update and a clean wippe of one of my receivers just in case there was some issue i was missing. Checked dish alignment, cabling the bloody lot!

When i run a full satellite scan on Astra, its still finding the channel where it should be but now at 480x576. It also doesn't explain why watching live is now a complete stuttering mess. Not a single other channel has this weird issue so it has to be from the upload station itself namely BS24.

I recall 2 weeks ago during bad weather in Germany this resolution (480x576) appeared that awful night Lilly was banned, but by 11:00pm it suddenly went blank for a few seconds and then the feed cam back at 720x576 and the issue was fixed. Didn't think any more of it.

Ive checked my recordings and all was fine up till thursday night last week. From Friday onwards its been like this. There's nothing I can do, and have no idea if they will fix the issue, but suffice to say i'm now stuck watching the online stream same as most. I'm pissed annoyed

this is how bad is is: [Image: PYf6qZQn_t.png]

I usually can view it on my 55" 4K TV when i want too, but now that just makes my eyes hurt! lolz

I have the same box as you (Solo2) and its just the sameHuh
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 23:39 by bazzae123.)
05-06-2024 23:37
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2024 23:37 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I have the same box as you and its just the sameHuh

YES see ive not gone mad then! Big Laugh You cant even watch it right? its stuttering constantly and pixelated to f**k Huh what have they done!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 23:40 by jorrell.)
05-06-2024 23:39
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I am sorry you guys have such bad quality on TV. I watch the online stream because I do not have access to a satellite reciever right now, which is why I cannot check what quality I would get here.

There are different contacts on their old site. I GUESS they simply did not update the contact information but MAYBE you might get help there?
05-06-2024 23:51
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2024 23:39 )jorrell Wrote:  
(05-06-2024 23:37 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I have the same box as you and its just the sameHuh

YES see ive not gone mad then! Big Laugh You cant even watch it right? its stuttering constantly and pixelated to f**k Huh what have they done!

The pixelation is better than a few nights ago but still the annoying stuttering. I've just tried an experiment. If I record BS then I can only watch other channels from the same transponder, mainly static picture phone line chat channels from Germany so its hard to say if the problem exists on them but what I can say is the audio is stuttering so it could be a transponder fault and not the channels problemHuh

Edit. I've just found a cookery channel on the same frequency etc and that's fine so I have no idea what's going on
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 00:24 by bazzae123.)
06-06-2024 00:07
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

its difficult to try diagnose what is actually causing the issue right now. A transponder fault could be the culprit who knows, all i know is the channel on satellite is not working correctly, especially as you mentiond even the audio is stuttering.

No idea if this is a issue direct from the studios or indeed the actual broadcaster/sat provider, but its damn annoying when we have potentially a good weekend to look forward to annoyed

The worst part is there seems to be no-one to even contact?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 00:26 by jorrell.)
06-06-2024 00:25
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

There is even an article about the technical issues on BS24-Uncovered:

https://www.bs24-uncovered.com/news/2406...v-qualitat

The article says it was done intentionally but I doubt that, especially when even the audio isn't running fluently. It's probably a technical error that needs to be fixed.

@ Wubbalubba
Dear Charlene, can you please help and tell us who best to contact to resolve those technical issues?
06-06-2024 00:32
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Just a heads up guys, I will record tonight but after that I will not be in a position to record any more shows for a week or more.
I probably won't be able to upload tonight until then either.
I realise peeps are having problems with the satellite signal but if that resolves or if anyone else can record the stream, that would be great. Especially as there are some potentially good shows coming up.
Here's fingers crossed.
06-06-2024 00:36
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2024 00:32 )ManuelM Wrote:  There is even an article about the technical issues on BS24-Uncovered:

https://www.bs24-uncovered.com/news/2406...v-qualitat

The article says it was done intentionally but I doubt that, especially when even the audio isn't running fluently. It's probably a technical error that needs to be fixed.

@ Wubbalubba
Dear Charlene, can you please help and tell us who best to contact to resolve those technical issues?

yeah that article is making a lot of assumptions without any actual information to back things up i believe. Contrary to what it says, paying for a slot on a transponder does indeed cost, but saying its to save 0.6 of a Mbit/s on bandwidth is completely incorrect as its usually split between SD and HD content which your paying extra for.

The fact the stream is completely unstable, freezing with audio dropouts doesn't exactly sound intentional to me, this has to be a technical issue. When it gets resolved is another matter entirely. lets not forget in the past, we have lost the online stream completely for days on end
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 00:52 by jorrell.)
06-06-2024 00:40