Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
stevie, thanks for the info! It's nice of you to let us all know in advance, and thank you for all that you do!

jorrell, yeah, the bs24-uncovered site has made incorrect statements before.

The TV viewers are the channel's main target audience for the show. I highly doubt they would reduce the quality like that intentionally. I have no idea where exactly the technical error lies, but I am sure it can be fixed.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 00:52 by ManuelM.)
06-06-2024 00:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2024 00:51 )ManuelM Wrote:  stevie, thanks for the info! It's nice of you to let us all know in advance, and thank you for all that you do!

jorrell, yeah, the site has made incorrect statements before.

The TV viewers are the channel's main target audience for the show. I highly doubt they would reduce the quality like that intentionally. I have no idea where exactly the technical error lies, but I am sure it can be fixed.

I don't see them leaving it like this either, as they are potentially losing a lot of viewers and callers especially those located in their own country, many of who probably are still using satellite to watch the channel. What BS24-Uncovered probably didnt know writing that article is that this happened the night Lilly was banned 23th May i believe with the exact same issue. It got resolved within a matter of hours back then, I hope that wasnt a test phase!

Strange he noted that the freezing is worse on VU+ boxes. Typical im running a VU+Solo & a VU+Solo2. One with an openatv image and the other with wooshbuild, so it isnt down to the firmware causing that particular fault
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 00:56 by jorrell.)
06-06-2024 00:52
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I was ready to record the shows for the next few days especially having a new babe, Lilly & Vicky present, but guess doing that via satellite is now pointless.

If its not fixed in time and stevie cant record, I will of course record the online stream which im currently watching now albeit via upscaled RTX Super Resolution with NVIDIA technology which makes it not look too bad. Unfortunately that's not what the recording will contain as this is done on the fly with a powerful graphics card.

Nevertheless, Ill record something at least! bladewave
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 01:00 by jorrell.)
06-06-2024 00:59
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok. So I managed to get the sample recording off the HDD in to my PC - one reason I do not record + transfer is that it is not a simple process.

I offer the following download for you to see what I see - 7 minutes shortly after 10 UK time

https://1fichier.com/?85kveiwxmp827henr2pq

And, yes, there is an issue. Not with the video since that appears quite smooth - the 720*576 is how it was recorded/transfered and my receiver does not tell me what is actually received.

It's with the audio that cuts out. I never have the volume on since I can not understand what is spoken. But tonight I will turn up the volume. And when I played back the recording from the HDD the audio also cuts out.

It is a short clip but still representative of how last night's show - waste of space past 10 - played out for me.
06-06-2024 09:34
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2024 09:34 )DB83 Wrote:  Ok. So I managed to get the sample recording off the HDD in to my PC - one reason I do not record + transfer is that it is not a simple process.

I offer the following download for you to see what I see - 7 minutes shortly after 10 UK time

https://1fichier.com/?85kveiwxmp827henr2pq

And, yes, there is an issue. Not with the video since that appears quite smooth - the 720*576 is how it was recorded/transfered and my receiver does not tell me what is actually received.

It's with the audio that cuts out. I never have the volume on since I can not understand what is spoken. But tonight I will turn up the volume. And when I played back the recording from the HDD the audio also cuts out.

It is a short clip but still representative of how last night's show - waste of space past 10 - played out for me.

I checked your file, its appears its been upscaled to the DVD standard from the live 480x576 to (720x576) which is what the default resolution of the channel is supposed to be! The bitrate is very high (3062 kbs) for this res but i assume thats how its encoded it maintaining the DVD standard which is why its also 4:3 aspect ratio which squashes the widescreen image. (Easily changed with most media players of course)

[Image: FyW2feOl_t.png]

By default the current rate from the channel is around 1050 kbs at this crappy resolution. Indeed your sound is the same im experiencing too. Its certainly a fault on the transponder or the upload station.

You say your receiver doesn't display the resolution on the fly while watching which is inconvenient to say the least, but can confirm it is exactly 480x576 (a loss of almost a third the pixel width) which is why it look so bad.

I FTP recordings from my VU+ box over to PC to convert from MPEGTS to MP4 and render it out with handbrake. Its an easy process and reduces file size while maintaining pixel depth and changing the file to an acceptable mp4 format.

So it seems we all have the issue whether you notice it or not. Being a PC power/gaming user i can tell you i can see the difference a mile away just like i can spot 30 frames per second compared to 60 or 120fps or a high refresh rate. Its night and day and now the picture is just beyond a blurry mess. No pixel depth whatsoever, it looks like a badly streamed webcam from 1998 on a dial-up connection lol.

I dont know when they will fix this issue, if indeed they ever will. Strange that on VU boxes (which is a very popular receiver across europe) the picture freezes constantly but wierdly enough, the actual recording after the fact does not! Must have something to do with how the box handles a live bitstream because its certainly not the firmware, ive checked Huh

If this stays like this, I may as well ditch the satellite completely because the online stream is far better quality (if you can call it that, its still terrible).

Never in 20+yrs of being a satellite user have a witnessed a channel or transponder crap out like this and change the default resolution for any said channel.

They are going to lose a lot of viewers across Germany and Europe (the whole reason they still run the channel on satellite to try to gain callers) if they leave this 'as is' and dont fix the issue.

The channel is now completely unstable, and unwatchable for certain receivers. They may as well pull the plug and go online only at this point because what we are left with currently, you'd have to be partially blind to accept and not see how bad it is lolz

The satellite feed has been the only way to watch BS24 in the best quality available for many years as their so called 720p online stream option is a complete lie and just increases the bitrate being used not the actual quality whatsoever.. Seems as though now that's the better option Bounce

All in all this is just another kick in the face from a channel who is technically 20 years out of date with their formats and what they are prepared to spend their profits on. Anyone who spends a single euro on their platform needs a mental health check when there are literally a thousand other options particulary if you are a spender not just a viewer, or as some would say 'a freeloader' lolz

I have been seriously annoyed with this channel lately with their stupid antics, annoying producers, rule changes and behaviour towards performers, but now were dealing with technical issues as well, it just beyond belief

Sad its coincided with the upcoming weekend of decent performers. Almost like its been done deliberately.. Typical! bladewave

As BS24-uncovered pointed out, the quality is so bad, Lilly, Bunny & Vicky could sit there with their legs wide open naked all weekend and you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway! Big Laugh

Im waiting fot the online stream to go down now over the weekend just to complete this entire mess!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 14:07 by jorrell.)
06-06-2024 12:22
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, I don't have satellite TV for years now, and therefore I am watching this via stream for a long time. So for me, this changes nothing.

So from our experiences with "V.I.P" shows lately, it could just be Bunny Lou from home, ultra soft, up until 2 o'clock. I would at least expect a "V.I.P" to be in the studio.

I will watch live, as always with new Babes, but I am VERY careful with my expectations tonight!

Her looks are absolutely great for my taste, though Tongue Yummie. Almost perfect. Big ass, small boobs and overall very natural.

Unfortunately she has to share the screen with someone else... well, yo know the story...

PS: The schedule for the next days actually looks kinda interesting.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 14:12 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
06-06-2024 14:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Like I previously stated, the transfered video stream bitrate is what I allocate it as - I could set it lower or even higher. A dvd-recorder will only set 720*576 or 352*576 although 704*576 is also valid. In the old analogue days some channels did indeed send 480*576 which saved them bitrate and upload but that is not a valid DVD spec. SD video is, at best, 720*576. My tv is only 32" yet I dread to think how that would look non-upscaled on any current tv.

At present, I am more concerned is why the audio is not consistent. If that inconsistency screws up the feed then solve that and it may solve your video issue as well.

What I aimed to show is that the video is not screwed as how it is portrayed (if I read the comments correctly) - you can not get a good recording out of a bad feed. So I would like to see an example of what you see/record. And it could be that a more modern receiver does not like 480*576. After all SD is legacy. Inevitably, there will come a day when these channels stop supporting SD - over here the BBC stopped at the beginning of this year. Then, unless one has a HD receiver etc., even viewing is out of the Q.
06-06-2024 15:24
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2024 14:10 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  PS: The schedule for the next days actually looks kinda interesting.

I agree. It looks interesting. It could be, in theory, be really, really promising even. But there are as always a lot of factors we cannot cantrol that could easily turn the upcoming nights into disappointments.

I am excited to see Bunny, who - going by the pictures - is exactly my type and looks really seductive. But she is listed as a VIP and I do not have a great feeling about that, unfortunately.

Then there is the comeback of Lilly, which I am really looking forward to, and I just hope the right decisions will have been made.

Then there is Vicky, who is a phenomental performer as long as the context is right.

And finally, one of my favorites, Dani, will be there again. She is the worst case of "tamed down" I have ever seen. I just hope she will have the freedom to perform and be having a great time.

By the way, Christy is coming back, too.
06-06-2024 18:33
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2024 18:33 )ManuelM Wrote:  And finally, one of my favorites, Dani, will be there again. She is the worst case of "tamed down" I have ever seen. I just hope she will have the freedom to perform and be having a great time.

If I remember correctly her last 2 shows were pretty good. This was when she was fully nude on the chair and so on Tongue

Well, I think everything is up to the people behind the camera. Will they let the Babes just go with the flow or will there be odd teasing tactics, as was demonstrated with Vicky last weekend: Great show on Saturday and then oddly tame afterwards and then flashing pussy in the last 10 minutes...

I am pretty fed up with these kind of shows. Yeah, there is a good show here and there, but I think they always destroy this by following up with shows, where you really notice that they are holding back on purpose.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 18:57 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
06-06-2024 18:57
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I am not expecting fireworks every night, all night. But the artificial censorship and "planned boredom" (this is how I personally see it) is getting on my nerves.
06-06-2024 19:05