Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Younger girls like Bunny annoy the hell out of me, she has pretty much sat doing absolutely nothing all evening. She looks bored to tears, has no clue what to do and has a face like a fucked off gf waiting to go home. What a miserable cow she looks. Typical younger generation relying completely on her looks expecting that looking pretty is 'job done'

She can hop along, we don't this level of boredom, certainly dont want to see her back anytime soon that's for sure, Unfortunately she's scheduled again with Dani & Vicky on Monday, thatll be funny cos they will just blow her out the water!

VIP my ass, look at the comparison between her and Lilly, its just night and dayTongue

Just on a side note, there's barely been any calls all night. Well i wonder why that could be! Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 02:40 by jorrell.)
07-06-2024 02:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Lilly's facial expression basically said: "I know I am your fantasy and I will give you a performance you will never forget!".

No offence to Bunny, she really looks gorgeous, but it's hard to believe how little she performed tonight.
07-06-2024 02:45
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(07-06-2024 02:45 )ManuelM Wrote:  Lilly's facial expression basically said: "I know I am your fantasy and I will give you a performance you will never forget!".

No offence to Bunny, she really looks gorgeous, but it's hard to believe how little she performed tonight.

yeah i know the type from my younger days, they are the ones that just lie there like a sack of spuds and expect you to please them till they get bored and you should worship her, because well, she chose you tonight to let you touch her! Jog on girly, your boring AF! I don't care what you look like

I've got leather rocker boots older than her and they have matured better Bounce

Yeah i know im being harsh and taking the piss, but the channel does that to us constantly on a daily basis, im done tip toeing around what i say on here anymore. If the show is shite, Ill say its shite.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 02:55 by jorrell.)
07-06-2024 02:48
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I know what you mean. I, too, wish Bunny would put more effort in, this is disappointing.
07-06-2024 02:54
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(07-06-2024 02:54 )ManuelM Wrote:  I know what you mean. I, too, wish Bunny would put more effort in, this is disappointing.

Even Charlene looks bored shitless tonight because they've no callers. What do they expect, you killed off the satellite viewers don't cry about it now. bladewave BooHoo!

Show is ended, 2 hours early. After that terrible evenings performance, I don't blame them calling it a night.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 03:05 by jorrell.)
07-06-2024 02:56
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I left the live viewing quite early and have since watched my web recording. Can hardly disagree with what has been written. It is as if the production team have also given up. Just who had the 'bright' idea to put a camera on high or far away so even the callers could not get a good view ?.

All services are typically part of one package - success in one finances another that can not pay all its bills. And the new website appears to be another 'throw of the dice' in that direction - get a shed-load of mugs to sign up for what is not a cheap monthly subscription. And if that fails then that might initself blow down the whole house (and VX are little better in that regard. True that their monthly sub is a fraction of what BS charges but they are also promoting another shite streaming service which was 'ok' when it started but then they removed all their recorded content from that and when I last checked it had very few participants)
07-06-2024 09:13
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Last nights performance has revealed one thing, The channel is now on 'Self Destruct Mode'

They have no-one to blame but themselves. Hardly any callers all night. Performers looking someone dis-interested and confused what's going on. They wont even be aware what has transpired and why its so quiet for calls. Its not going to improve, they have potentially and successfully lost their core audience trying to stem the bleeding by saving a few bucks. Big Laugh

From a purely business point of view lets just look at this sensibly. You had better options to keep things running relatively as they were and you missed them by a mile.. You want to save money, here's what common sense would have give you...

1. We cant afford the bandwidth on satellite anymore so rather than give the viewer absolute garbage to watch, lets take that money and use it to increase the bandwidth on our website and finally provide a quality 1080p HD signal for everyone to watch. (not forgetting your already using 4K cameras) This would not only improve their channel for all viewers, it could have gained them many new callers. Everyone has internet now, so lets move with the times and ditch the satellite SD channel. just re-investing that money spent from transponder costs could have given them funds back because increasing bandwidth on your OWN website doesn't cost anywhere near what you would potentially have saved.

Clearly no testing was done to see what dropping the resolution would do for many viewers, because now there are wide reports across other forums that there are several sat boxes that can no longer decrypt and receive the channel properly without audio dropouts, signal failures & constant freezing. Its just a complete mess, we have viewers here reporting the same.. I can tell you this will end up going offline long term anyway as its now down with the other 'erotic advert channels' broadcasting in similar quality because none of them are LIVE!

As a long time satellite viewer, I would have had no problem with the channel going offline if I could potentially watch it in higher quality elsewhere. Online means you can watch it anywhere not just on your TV. A tablet, phone, monitor, laptop, even casting yes?!

I thought Germans were renowned for their business acumen and OCD levels of attention to details. Apparently not...

This V.I.P thing is bothering me as well, its a complete smokescreen to hide the obvious truth. Allowing them on their channel to help promote their social media and the like means one thing. They can pay them less as they're giving them free exposure. I'm convinced that's what's really happening here as another cost cutting measure.

Charlene seems to think i'm a fucking idiot spouting shite because i don't know the first thing about running a babe channel.. ha ha, well the joke is on her Big Laugh I don't feel the need to reveal my personal and academic history on here like some Gen Z begging for attention.

This one stupid decision could have serious consequences, probably not that far down the line Huh
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 13:35 by jorrell.)
07-06-2024 12:36
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

Yep... online only is the only way to save this, you will lose a lot of viewers, but the running costs are way less.
07-06-2024 13:35
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(07-06-2024 13:35 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Yep... online only is the only way to save this, you will lose a lot of viewers, but the running costs are way less.

Plus do we need to state the obvious? Take away the satellite channel, go online like everyone else and all your rules and restrictions vanish, because they would have to! You cant do softcore online you wouldn't last long eek

I just don't think they could compete honestly, perhaps they know that at least. The satellite channel is DOA now so they can pretty much show anything, shame you cant see it! Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 13:47 by jorrell.)
07-06-2024 13:38
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Essentially, I doubt there is any way they can test the effect of a reduced bitrate prior to rolling it out. Yet even saying that any prospective sevice needs to ensure that quality issues do not kill the service before it starts.

But even that does not explain that only two days ago - and probably more - the picture on my tv via the sat was quite watchable whereas last night it was really poor. And none of that expalims the drop outs in audio. I still believe that sort out the audio, which may overide the video (no it should not), then that could also fix the video.

I was doing some research earlier. Now I mentioned that BBC have terminated their SD broadcasts on sat and the only way I can view is online . Their HD broadcasts continue but one requires a HD reveiver etc. to see them via 28.E. But my research also revealed that 28.E for Sky-UK is only guaranteed for another 4 years. £ky (as I like to refer them as) are now actively promoting IP and, I guess, this will be the future. SES (Astra) do continue to support OTA beit it Digital-SD or HD. But what if even basic services such as ZDF (which I only now watch on the 1st day of the new year via a program from Vienna), for example, who go the same route as the BBC. Can they rely on their users upgrading their receivers if they discontune SD broadcasts ?
07-06-2024 13:55