babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

ULTIMATE BABE 2010 IS HERE!! Nominations please...

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: ULTIMATE BABE 2010 IS HERE!! Nominations please...
(09-05-2010 17:47 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  No surprise here but it has to be the A-bomb for simply doing what Amanda does best and always putting on performances that are unforgetable and being herself.

You're so right, lost the recording unfortunately, on FV PP about a year ago, the 3:00am show, ie the early day show, not the late night show, she finished up starkers, dunno what the regular day girls, Amber I think, must have thought..!!

09-05-2010 18:05
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I must be blacklisted, I've nominated 6 girls, including EMMA LOCKHART, appearing tonight for 3rd night in a row on ELITE NIGHTS,not one of them included in summary list, although Alice Goodwin who has only done ELITE DAYS is......HuhHuhHuhHuh

09-05-2010 18:22
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Holly James
Emily Dean
Dionne Mendez
Lily Roma
Danica
09-05-2010 18:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Bluebird is going to launch with 100 babes? How on earth are they going to fit that many girls onto one channel? It'll be like the old days of Babeworld...
09-05-2010 19:14
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

Camilla (There's a turn-up Big Grin) Georgie & Jodie Cox.

Although i'd give an award to Elise for best newcomer.
09-05-2010 20:00
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Ashleigh Doll - Paradiso (Must get at least best newcomer if not babe of the year title)

Oh and a lifetime achievment award to Dani o'Neil she's a genuine babe channel orignial from year one and her 3am pussy out showings from the original babestation many moons ago were phenominal.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2010 21:50 by 'BigBen'.)
09-05-2010 21:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kruse Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany Chambers - can't ignore Tiff
09-05-2010 21:27
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Still feel that you're missing some of the girls including Tia Jones, Chelsea French, Dani Amour, Tamara, Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Jenna (Babeworld),Toni Samantha, Jemstone and Rosie (Babestation) to name a few
10-05-2010 00:07
SpreadTheLove Offline
Babeaholic

Thanks for adding Adele, Kitty Lea, Honey, Tammy Taylor, Georgie, Danica, Ashleigh Doll & Mica Martinez from my list Smile

I appreciate that some of the girls on my list are either daytime only (Rosie Lee, Lucy-Anne, Gemma Hiles, Victoria, Alexa Heart, Amy Williams) and therefore don't qualify (although Rosie, Victoria & Alexa have all been on nights previously), or are no longer on anywhere at the moment (Valerie Summer, Jess, Chloe Costello)....

But Charlie O'Neal does both BS days & nights, and therefore should qualify
(not to mention that she's also absolutely stunningly gorgeous).

And I'm amazed that Bonnie Lee (DT) & Chelsea French (960) didn't make the list !!!!

I guess I can deal with Lexi Lowe (Elite) & Sophie Strauss (SportXXX) not being on the list, as they're both relatively new, but Bonnie & Chelsea F... excluding them is sacrilege Tongue
10-05-2010 02:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I dont know if she's been mentioned but Krystal Webb should be there Lolly (960) and Honey from Fonegirls live aswell Smile (on at this very moment if you havent seen her)
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 19:44 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
10-05-2010 19:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV