babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
(02-08-2010 16:57 )ballsniffer Wrote:  do they ever show any flesh, from what ive seen its rather lame and not worth air space.

Plenty of other channels out there that will suit you then bud. Equally, there are other performers on this very channel, who will definitely show what you want to see. In the meantime, try to appreciate that we are all not necessarily after the same thing. Horses for courses and all that, eh?

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

02-08-2010 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diamondback Offline
Junior Poster

(02-08-2010 16:57 )ballsniffer Wrote:  do they ever show any flesh, from what ive seen its rather lame and not worth air space.

It would appear that these two lovely ladies have decided not to go down the "get your tits out" road. It seems that many many people are happy with what they do on the show. They cater for fetishes which is a fantastic thing.
Definitely not lame anyway. I think the phrase "if you don't like it, then don't watch and complain about it" is quite appropriate here.
Sorry if that sounds aggressive and argumentative, but it they are worth air space.
There are enough other channels to chose from if you just want to beat your meat to some tits and arse anyway.
02-08-2010 17:21
optocynic Offline

(02-08-2010 17:21 )Diamondback Wrote:  

It would appear that these two lovely ladies have decided not to go down the "get your tits out" road. It seems that many many people are happy with what they do on the show. They cater for fetishes which is a fantastic thing.
Definitely not lame anyway. I think the phrase "if you don't like it, then don't watch and complain about it" is quite appropriate here.
Sorry if that sounds aggressive and argumentative, but it they are worth air space.
There are enough other channels to chose from if you just want to beat your meat to some tits and arse anyway.

I fully agree. It may not be to your taste, but it is still a gorgeous Mother & Daughter team.. wearing sexy outfits, together on screen... that by itself is seriously hot, and ticks a LOT of fantasy boxes.

But, it would be very nice to see their tits out too.. lol
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 12:07 by optocynic.)
03-08-2010 12:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I suspect the awkward factor may also play a part there as well. But they both seem like lovely girls who put a lot into what they do already so thats all we can ask for. if we want rack and back we know where to go!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
03-08-2010 12:53
ballsniffer Offline
Junior Poster

point taken
03-08-2010 17:50
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] Chat Girl TV - Weekly Line-up
(02-08-2010 10:22 )Diamondback Wrote:  Oh thank you so much.
If you can't the guys from the show said they may be able to help too.
Nice one babe.
NO WORRIES HON IF U DON'T GET IT LET ME KNOW AND I'LL DO MY BEST, DON'T FORGET TO WATCH US SAT 1PM TO 9PM XX

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
03-08-2010 19:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2010 11:38 )Trickster Wrote:  Just for you tsu Tongue

http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/previe...id=3036914
http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/previe...id=3041736
http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/previe...id=3044644

ta hon we r on sat 1pm till 9pm an sun 9pm till 3am got lots planned lol xx

03-08-2010 19:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2010 10:23 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Haven't watched these two ladies till last night. Are they really mother and daughter??

yes hon we r do u like us more to the point send uer requests and we'll do our best to oblige xx

03-08-2010 19:50
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2010 16:14 )Diamondback Wrote:  Ha ha, talking of being stuck in the mud! That would be great to see,tanya cox and selena deane have both had their tootsies in mud and dirt! Yes I like dirty and messy feet.
It is amazing the lengths you ladies really do go to in order to please ppl.
That's great to hear mel will be able to sort it out. How were you thinking of getting it to me? Posting it online or sending by post? Online would be easier for everyone,if you or anyone knows how to do it.
I can't thank you enough girls...x

i will do my best when i get home but you will have to be patient i am blonde xx

03-08-2010 19:54
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

well seeing u are a ball sniffer i wouldn't worry lol, we r mum and daughter
u monkey i actually did flash my boobs but u was prob sniffing balls at the time and won't do just 4 u sos xx

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 20:04 by melissa40.)
03-08-2010 19:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV