babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

special guest

bangerang Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cool party girl - "Real" celebritie star?
I thnk it was laura >(?)< just now that said there was an actual "celebrity star" coming on the show on tuesday but I missed the bit where she said the time as she said that before she said the rest. anyone else hear? I was thinking of phoning up to find out , would she say you think if I called or would the producers stop her from leaking the news out? she seemed to be apologetic after she had mentioned it.
07-02-2009 17:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: party girl - "Real" celebritie star?
bangerang Wrote:I thnk it was laura >(?)< just now that said there was an actual "celebrity star" coming on the show on tuesday but I missed the bit where she said the time as she said that before she said the rest. anyone else hear? I was thinking of phoning up to find out , would she say you think if I called or would the producers stop her from leaking the news out? she seemed to be apologetic after she had mentioned it.

Why did you create a new thread for this post. We already have one for this subject matter.
07-02-2009 17:39
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: special guest
I never used to fancy Yvette, but I think she's been looking very good recently since she took that silly red wig off.
She has been on PartyGirls a lot recently but last night said she was going away for 10 days.
07-02-2009 17:47
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I bet it's Jerry Adams!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
07-02-2009 17:59
bangerang Offline
Apprentice Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
bangerang Wrote:I thnk it was laura >(?)< just now that said there was an actual "celebrity star" coming on the show on tuesday but I missed the bit where she said the time as she said that before she said the rest. anyone else hear? I was thinking of phoning up to find out , would she say you think if I called or would the producers stop her from leaking the news out? she seemed to be apologetic after she had mentioned it.

Why did you create a new thread for this post. We already have one for this subject matter.

because the other one was talking about a special gues t and I hear d that it was a celebrity, thats different. a special guest could have been a girl coming back or something but a celeb means it could be something very different!
07-02-2009 18:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Colbert Rules Wrote:I bet it's Jerry Adams!

lol
07-02-2009 18:03
Shandy Offline

surely a celebrity star would be a special guest? if that sensibility fails you, well considering its the same night and same channel, logic dictates that its the same thing....
07-02-2009 18:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

bangerang Wrote:because the other one was talking about a special gues t and I hear d that it was a celebrity, thats different. a special guest could have been a girl coming back or something but a celeb means it could be something very different!

Fair enough, but it cannot be a girl coming back because they said she has never been on freeview before.
07-02-2009 18:05
tsurugi Offline
Banned

celebrity......yeah right i remember the last so called celeb they had on these shows....some chick from that reality show the salon....i was going to make a jade goody joke but i decided against it
07-02-2009 18:07
m100 Away
Banned

SMC said linsey dawn mckenzie in the other thread on this topic I don't think it will be her as I reckon the contract with TVX will be exclusive to them. Whoever it is has to have done this before somewhere, otherwise straight into party girls under the new rules is putting too many expectations on them. The only 'celebrity' I can think of who has just left a similar channel and in her words misses 'talking dirty on the phone' is Angel Long. If Angel turns up I'll be in a similar state to the one SMC would be in if Hannah turned up.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
07-02-2009 18:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV