clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Anna Leaving Babestation

scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

RE: ANNA LEAVING
bytor i use them as a example cuz if emma ali anna carmen can go then any o the babes can
12-06-2009 09:14
Find all posts by this user
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation will survive OK whoever decides to leave. Look at how many girls left Bang Babes for Elite, but did Bang Babes go out of business? No, it's still going strong. Prophets of doom saying how terrible it is have got it all wrong.

Something I noticed that's odd is that in the Elite TV section people are forever moanng about not seeing any new faces, just the same old girls, whereas here they moan because established girls leave and they do have to see new faces, lol.

I wouldn't be in any way surprised if Anna turns up on another channel, but obviously it depends on whether that's what she wants.
12-06-2009 10:47
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i might have this wrong but i think she 2 good to be doing call shows

I SUPPOSE when taylor left babestation every 1 was how the show cope and got some new babes in

hope anna stays on the shows if not good luck 4 w/e she does
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2009 10:54 by scotslion1985.)
12-06-2009 10:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

annaPP Wrote:Not signd to another channel, just felt time to go from BS. xxx

It's not working on the shows thats the reason. It's just circumstances that have made me feel like leaving. xxxxxxxx

hope these circumstances change and your back on our screens if not once again would like to wish you good luck with whatever you do. will we now see you in the lads mags etc now

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-06-2009 12:28
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i agree best of luck anna
12-06-2009 12:59
maasmellow Offline
Apprentice Poster

will definately be missed, one of the very best, impossible to look away from the screen when she was on. all the best Anna, you are a star x
12-06-2009 14:04
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

Well hopefully you can see you really will be missed on the tele Anna but you obviously have your reasons and you're doing what you feel is right which is the most important thing. Whatever you move onto all the best for it and thanks for brightening up many people's days and nights with your fantastic looks and even better personality. You've been great! x
12-06-2009 17:35
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

annaPP Wrote:Hiiiiiii just wanted to let you know I have had a few meetings, and i have decided that it would be best if i leave Babestation.

As always i loved talking to you guys, and loved being on the forum.

Everyone has been lovely, and i have enjoyd the last 6 months.

Hope to see you all soon (you never know!) and if not i am on Facebook so add me if you like.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxx
just THE WORST possible news....losing a real star from both day and night shows....whatever you do in the future i hope that it brings you happiness...you will be missed...Heart
12-06-2009 20:42
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

annaPP Wrote:Hiiiiiii just wanted to let you know I have had a few meetings, and i have decided that it would be best if i leave Babestation.

As always i loved talking to you guys, and loved being on the forum.

Everyone has been lovely, and i have enjoyd the last 6 months.

Hope to see you all soon (you never know!) and if not i am on Facebook so add me if you like.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxx

It's a real shame to see such a nice person leaving the show, but remember we're all still here if you want a chat, and I doubt you'll have a problem finding someone who wants to.

Good luck for the future and hopefully we'll see you on our screens again soon! x

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

13-06-2009 08:19
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I sort of drifted away from Babestation Daytime after Cherry left, and Anna's bubbly personality and jaw-dropping beauty made me sit up and take notice of those shows again, it's as simple as that. I really hope that she's not lost to our screens forever, but whatever the future holds, thanks Anna, for brightening my days, keep on smiling and have fun!
13-06-2009 18:47
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles