gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Just hope it is nothing more than a cold

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2020 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Ferrari has been on the Babechannels for over 12 years(2008 Bangbabes) . She's been with S66(Elite TV) since February 2011.
27-11-2020 16:26
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

(24-11-2020 19:12 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(24-11-2020 01:14 )rick6 Wrote:  The big problem with Fernanda's recent presentations, especially in the last year, were the many restrictions imposed on her

Hopefully we can see a presentation of her web show so we can see Fernanda without restrictions

Live on the mic a few months ago Fernanda Heart said that in contrast to what she is allowed to do now those who watched her a few years ago really missed something.

Last night Fernanda Heart was Web Only but ....nothing happened. Yes, you'd think that once she was able to escape Ofcom's restrictions she'd be hugging her breasts in a sensual way and getting them out and.....
But no. They remained comprehensively covered up and she spent much of her time pulling down the hem of her dress as well Surprised

Apart from any desire on Fernanda's Heart part the problem seemed to me that those calling were interested in talking about the weather, their DIY, their garden, their dog, etc, etc and like she does she enjoyed carrying on those conversations whilst the dirty old men in the chat (who've paid nothing) professed their annoyance and said they couldn't get through.

Fernanda Heart didn't come on the mic and say 'No talking about the weather' like she sometimes does and why should she, she's happy to go with the flow conversing with her fans.
S66 didn't announce the Web Only broadcast, they don't have to, they'd say that the show's the responsibility of the babe. Who's gonna tell Fern Heart what to do.
It's not the fault (for want of a better word) of the caller and his dog, he might have rung with the intention of getting pervy, but then Fernanda Heart is such rewarding company I can understand if he got distracted.

In addition to the undoubted restrictions imposed by Ofcom, (which are and will be seen to be more severe in the next six weeks) I think that ironically the cause of less sex is because Fernanda's Heart seductive enough without it Smile

As I said earlier, to talk Fernanda must be a very nice person, she is very friendly, whoever calls to talk to her must be very interesting, seeing her presentations here in Brazil, you can see how caring she is, talking to it must be a fantastic experience. But it is undeniable that her daytime shows were much more sensual in previous years, it is even disappointing to watch a performance of her today, she stands there, looking like a statue, it is a great waste of talent that she has, since no one surpassed her in sensuality in the presentations during the day in previous years. If there are restrictions for her not to perform as she did before, unfortunately these restrictions are inhibiting all the talent she has, or if she no longer wants to make sensual presentations as in previous years, it is unfortunate, because she was differentiated precisely because the most sensual of all the S66, with her big breasts and all the teasing she did with them hugging, squeezing and even licking them in the presentations during the day. Fernanda as we know, the sexiest of all with her big breasts and teasing, will not retire, she has retired since she did not make more sensual presentations as she did before. Now only these protocolate presentations remain, with virtually no sensuality, with her standing there smiling and talking about time,
about the garden, about parties and walks and the like. The sensual Fernanda who did unbelievable things with her big and beautiful breasts in the presentations during the day seems to no longer exist, as she said she has retired from sensual presentations, leaving a friendly, smiling Fernanda, who wants to talk about normal everyday matters. In the nightly performances she continues with the provocations and energy that have always marked her, but during the day unfortunately nothing more remembers the super sensual Fernanda who did unbelievable things with her big and beautiful breasts. Apparently, whoever wants to see the best of Fernanda in the presentations during the day, only by video of presentations from previous years, when she showed all her sensuality with her big, unmistakable and beautiful breasts, being the best
and more provocative than the S66.
28-11-2020 07:12
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Like Fernanda Heart we've all got to move on, find a new favourite. Here's 19 excellent suggestions

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2512895

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2512906
28-11-2020 11:51
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Now down to appear Monday 30th November. 2pm - Midnight.
29-11-2020 01:05
Jss1989 Offline
Apprentice Poster

With her retirement due very soon, will all the images and videos be staying on here after her retirement or will they be getting deleted on here?
29-11-2020 12:14
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Given what we've seen in the case of other TV babes, I would say that if Fernanda Heart or her representative asked for access to our archive to be restricted or even removed then our Moderators would consider the request and may well comply and without any warning.

This morning the reader may have noticed that Fernanda's Heart primary instagram account may be deleted.
I have gone through it, back to 2015 and made my own private copies of a couple of photographs that I particularly like and I would urge readers so concerned to consider doing the same.

Fernanda Heart knows that a lot of us like her so I would in fact be surprised if she didn't permit us to cherish her adventures in the years ahead and I would be pleased to do so providing that didn't adversely effect the success of her worthy endeavors.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2020 14:17 by Chrisst.)
29-11-2020 14:08
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Live on the mic Fernanda has reiterated that she retires in December both from TV and modelling.
She went on to tell us that her social media will be active ''for a little while'' after her retirement but that it will be ''deleted''
30-11-2020 16:46
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I wouldn't expect much if any sexual seductive behaviour from her today.
The coronation street gang and the my cats got hemorrhoids gang will be in force.
If I can get through I'll say my thank yous and good byes in 30 seconds but I will not make it boring for you guys.
#ForTheLads
30-11-2020 18:41
bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

why does she wear wigs on tv?
01-12-2020 18:06

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles