Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Dani and Vicky both have the right mentality. They enjoy it being a man's fantasy and they want to perform.

Compare this to what some of the others are doing ...
10-06-2024 23:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes. Dani is eager to perform and always has a smile on her face. Her body language alone is sexy.
10-06-2024 23:14
Posting Machine

It's funny how obvious their tactics are sometimes. Around 1 o'clock their calls really dried up and the until then soft Vicky started to get nude and oil herself even without a caller.

The question now would be: If they think the Babe has to get nude to get the calls up again... why do they, after all this years, still think soft teasing is the way to go?

The average viewer doesn't watch the show long enough to notice this, but the callers are definitely NOT the "boss" as they always claim.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 00:27 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
11-06-2024 00:26
Posting Machine

I hope I am not the only one watching... it just looked like Vicky had a little temper tantrum and that she shouted at the guys behind the.camera Big Grin

Maybe I am wrong and they just had a vivid discussion, but she looked pissed.

They are super low on calls tonight and frustration seems to build up.

And now it continues... what is going on Huh
11-06-2024 02:03
FOUFA Offline

(11-06-2024 02:03 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  I hope I am not the only one watching... it just looked like Vicky had a little temper tantrum and that she shouted at the guys behind the.camera Big Grin

Yes, I saw that action last night. Vicky lost it, she went crazy and was full of energy. I loved it. I hope someone had time to record the last missions, I didn't get the chance to watch all the madness that happened.
11-06-2024 06:05
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

With the Uk Babestation tv output being down all last night, I was able to give this channel most of my attention. As has been said already, both babes were eager to please. Dani more so. But it still feels as if the producer is holding them back. I wouldn't expect to see full on pussy, but a little more of pussy lips sticking out would be nice. Dani on one occasion returned from a short break and gave us some nice rear view shots. She had arranged her thong so the narrow bit was pulled up into her crack. This was short lived, as she was soon taking the thong off I thought to go nude, but all she did was shake the thong and put it back on, eliminating any wedgy. Most likely told to stop it.The babes did a good gg show. A much better effort than the current UK babes give atm. Lots of kissing and fondling. Seems as if the German rules are ok with this and I notice spitting on their boobs, on other nights, is not a no no either.
11-06-2024 12:53
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 12:53 )derekdas Wrote:  Most likely told to stop it.

Well, you know I am all in to accuse the producers to interfere with the shows of the Babes, but to be honest, a wedgy can feel really uncomfortable, no matter if you are a man or a woman Big Grin
11-06-2024 15:53
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2024 06:05 )FOUFA Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 02:03 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  I hope I am not the only one watching... it just looked like Vicky had a little temper tantrum and that she shouted at the guys behind the.camera Big Grin

Yes, I saw that action last night. Vicky lost it, she went crazy and was full of energy. I loved it. I hope someone had time to record the last missions, I didn't get the chance to watch all the madness that happened.

I just think Vicky got pissed off due to one minute you can the next you can’t, it’s total frustration for the girls, the callers, the potential callers and the viewers. We all know many of the girls are happy to please, just as there are girls who will never push the boat out.

They can obviously do much better production wise, but what they should be doing is giving the girls guidelines to what they can and can’t do, it will eradicate the frustration, as I wouldn’t be surprised if this is why many girls leave, the left foot doesn’t know what the right foot is doing.
11-06-2024 19:19
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 19:19 )Jay39 Wrote:  but what they should be doing is giving the girls guidelines to what they can and can’t do

This is what we are saying for the past years now.

But they decide from day to day how they are teasing and when the Babes are allowed to do a bit more. I always wrote that this is way too much control and that the show is the best, when the Babes are just "going with the flow".

I am pretty convinced that Vicky lashed out about that last night. I hope this shows them, that even the Babes are not doing well with this. Maybe it took a more experienced and confident Babe to finally tell them. There was definitely something going on, as you saw her covering her mouth once so that you even can't lip read what is going on.

Dani always lights up the moment she can go wild... if you had a bit of brain you would know how to use and reaffirm this as a producer. But instead they restricted her so much, that - even though she is better now - she still seems inhibited.

Last night they had very very few calls. I don't even remember seeing a Babe not getting a call for almost 40 minutes like Dani last night between 3 and 3:40. So this is obviously not working.

But they are too deep in a rut and it seems like they won't change this.
11-06-2024 22:16
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 22:16 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Dani always lights up the moment she can go wild... if you had a bit of brain you would know how to use and reaffirm this as a producer. But instead they restricted her so much, that - even though she is better now - she still seems inhibited.

Yes, exactly! 100% Important
11-06-2024 22:31