gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Hazel - Chat & Discussion

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2024 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sensational nightshow from Hazel last night as she looked incredible & better than ever, especially loved her opening stint, head to toe in black pvc including black pvc boots.

Hazel looked incredible in everything else she wore as well as plenty of her shaking her magnificent big bottom with aplomb eekeekeekshockedshocked

Agree. Captivating viewing for me until I had to get some shut-eye - which wasn’t easy because my eyes were popping out of my head seeing Hazel on screen in the jaw-droppingly sexy jet-black pvc bra, thong & boots. Hazel is looking absolutely gorgeous and that outfit just maximised the visual appeal Big Grin

Enjoyed chatting with her early on (maybe I was her first caller of the night) - first call with her again in a long while. Nice that she recognised my voice Smile

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2024 17:54 by crankshaft.)
16-08-2024 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

I don't think any babe across the channels matches her energy, she's just goes full blast every time she's on.

This is not taking into account Brian’s figures.
16-08-2024 18:35
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(16-08-2024 18:35 )Norman Beige Wrote:  I don't think any babe across the channels matches her energy, she's just goes full blast every time she's on.

well perhaps Lori Buckby.

Kerrie Lee whenever she’s been on in the past also. Interestingly Hazel had a lot to say about Kerrie to me once in conversation.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2024 21:31 by crankshaft.)
16-08-2024 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-08-2024 20:25 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(16-08-2024 18:35 )Norman Beige Wrote:  I don't think any babe across the channels matches her energy, she's just goes full blast every time she's on.

well perhaps Lori Buckby.

Kerrie Lee whenever she’s been on in the past also. Interestingly Hazel had a lot to say about Kerrie to me once in conversation.

Yeah, Lori & that's probably it

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
16-08-2024 23:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Sensational nightshow from Hazel last night including a sexy policewoman show in black pvc & black boots eekshockedshockedshockedshocked plus looked incredible in her lingerie that she wore as her magnificent big breasts bounced around & shook her magnificent big bottom with aplomb & then someeekeekeekeekshocked

Babe Of The Night by a massive distance

18-08-2024 13:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yet again the best milf on tv atm was on to savour. She doesn't mind showing her mumsy tummy, unlike some babes I know. And wears some incredibly daring outfits for an XP show. And looks to be enjoying herself at the same time. Which is more than I can say for some babes who's faces look like they don't want to be there.
20-08-2024 12:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hazel was sensational yet again last night. Looked incredible & better than ever in all her outfits & lingerie and was utter mind-blowing filth throughout including her magnificent big breasts bouncing away and shaking her magnificent big bottom with aplomb

Babe of the night

20-08-2024 13:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A magnificent suprise nightshow from Hazel last night. She looked incredible in all of her lingerie & outfits and was magnificent mind-blowing filth as she shook her magnificent big bottom with aplomb as her magnificent big breasts bounced around shockedshockedshockedshockedeekeek

27-08-2024 11:23
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, was a nice surprise to see her again so soon. Those outfits she wore were WOW. Seems a if XP are being less tolerant now when it comes to thongs.
27-08-2024 13:36
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

Booking hazel and having Ashton at home is a mistake because the screen will restrict Hazel moving around the set.
01-09-2024 22:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles