Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat
(04-09-2010 01:01 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(01-09-2010 21:32 )astonv1 Wrote:  I wanted to stay away from this but sod it....What was she thinking????

Thats all im gonna say now!

If people keep running the girl down, the main thing she'll be thinking is "what am I doing here" and "what is the point in me doing any more shows" and none of us want her to be off the screen. Sad

Im sorry but in an industry that relys on people liking the way you look, If you then decide to alter the way you look (in Sammies case the lip injections) then you have to be prepared for not everyone liking what you have done...same goes for boob jobs, tattoos etc. In my personal opinion she has totally ruined a great looking face by doing it...Thats not to say if another girl did it that i would feel the same as there other girls who have done it that i feel suits them. Its just i personally dont feel this has done anything for sammie and im sure a lot of people agree with that. Sammie must surely know that she was going to cop a lot of flack for having that proceedure. Im sure Sammie was not expecting everyone to like it but then again shes made her choice and if shes happy with that then fair play and good luck to her!
04-09-2010 01:15
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie is one of the best daytime performers, intelligent and gorgeous. She pretty much has everything you could want in a woman. I have pretty good taste and high standards for one so average looking and Sammie runs Danica close in the beauty stakes and that is saying something. Danica has a boob job, Sammie now has the lips. Neither were necessary but if it helps them in some way or makes them happy then so be it. I do agree that by making a living based on your appearance you invite comment on it and let's face it opinions will be expressed in different ways and not always complimentary. I personally hope that Sammie returns to her original, gorgeous look as soon as possible. No need to mess with perfection!Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2010 11:23 by Webbiola.)
04-09-2010 08:09
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

OK, now at least we can get back to talking about Sammie's shows (I hope). She's looking lovely this morning, especially as she's wearing those tiny yellow undies Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-09-2010 10:18
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

She is beautiful. Beauty comes from within aswell as on the outside, and in my opinion Sammie has one of the nicest, friendliest personalities anyone could wish for in a person. I think sometimes people forget that models are people on the inside aswell as what they look like on the outside and they have feelings that can be hurt, just like anyone else on this earth. I have said all along that opinions will be expressed, and I've also said that opinions may not always be complimentary. But as I said earlier in this discussion, those opinions need to be expressed in a constructive manner than certain unnecessary comments.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
04-09-2010 10:19
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Sammie is looking great today, a bit of channel hopping between her and Alice methinks.
04-09-2010 10:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie is looking great today in her very tiny yellow bikini and white fishnet dress. hope elite do a alice/sammie 241

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-09-2010 11:35
rik Offline
Junior Poster

Goodness, an Alice/Sammie 241 would be great.

Incidentally, Sammie doesn't remember me texting her before... And I thought I was something Wink
04-09-2010 12:14
WellHeeled Offline
Senior Poster

Some promises of a latex outfit this very noon?!

I like my women the way I like my bank account...well heeled!

Opening the archives 2018:
Evelynn 14/08/10
Paige Green 25/08/10
Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.I
Kitty Lea CRAZINESS *MUST SEE* & Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.II
Lynsey Atkinson 26/11/09
Lynsey Atkinson 03/12/09
Lynsey Atkinson 14/01/10
Lynsey Atkinson 18/01/10
04-09-2010 15:14
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

thanks sammie darlin
sorry i couldnt text darlin Sad
u look gorgeous Heart
04-09-2010 16:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-09-2010 12:14 )rik Wrote:  Goodness, an Alice/Sammie 241 would be great.

Incidentally, Sammie doesn't remember me texting her before... And I thought I was something Wink
dont worry about it m8, you cant really expect them to remeber your name unless you do it regularly. you may even get a shout out and the following week the girl turns round and says "who are you? have we ever spoken b4"...
it just goes with the territory.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-09-2010 16:10
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles