Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

hanky Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Maybe Charlene still turning up and keeping it afloat for now it might prosper again someday?
23-08-2024 01:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I believe they have already dug their own grave, its just a matter of when it gets filled at this point. You cant keep a channel going in this critical state. Some 20+ girls on the rosta and they can't get 99.9% of them to do a show for reasons only they are currently are aware of.

Is the writing on the wall? Well, lets get into September, holiday season done and kids back in school and see if they manage to survive beyond this, because right now they are The Walking Dead

If the schedule stays as it is by Friday next week and who is due to appear, ACTUALLY bloody turns up, (that's basically Tyra for obvious reasons even though her previous 2 appearances were extremely dismal) then I'll be in absolute shock. Hell, I'll take anyone at this juncture! This will be a month without seeing the studio or any other performers from 'said last month'

We're all aware of their ever increasing lies and deceit now, particularly when it comes to the scheduling throughout August, I'll believe it when I see it..

See ya'll next weekend Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 13:09 by jorrell.)
23-08-2024 02:35
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

BS24 is at an absolut all time low and they manage to make it worse by lying to the audience with their made up schedule.
I have sort of a complaint with your statemant: Tyra Ride's shows where fucking hot and she was one of the few highlights this year so far.
23-08-2024 05:54
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I agree Tyra's first 2 shows were indeed very HOT, however her last 2 nights were as cold as ice Rolleyes
23-08-2024 13:08
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2024 00:34 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  Im sorry I’m such a burden ^^'

But even if this Channel goes down some day, I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine. Just behind a paywall as thicc as my juicy ass Wink

Instead of making it about yourself yet again, you could explain why BS24 keeps slapping Babes on the schedule that never appear. Look at the sorry state of this channel and they keep fucking even that up, too.

Or are you pissing off the few people still interested in your show on purpose? That would be an interesting business model... Big Grin

You ran out of budget to maintain a full week of shows, so everything is right, yes? And DB83, that they have fucked up big time is just a "conspiracy theory", huh? Big Grin
23-08-2024 14:07
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

At this point even Charlene must appreciate and admit that no-one wants to see this.

Just watching their current only 'main performer' over and over again for the last month in a row. Its tedious and counter constructive, all it's doing is turning more and more people and potential revenue away.

Its now clear either Lilly & Lydia is in on this facade and coverup or they lied to them as well, it's one or the other, do you see any tech upgrades? ABSOLUTELY NOT! (I actually spoke to Lydia on Insta earlier in the week and she confirmed she would be there last night so wtf happened to her show then?)

Just sick and tired of this clear bamboozling their doing. What's even the point now? We can clearly see your fucked bladewave
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 14:39 by jorrell.)
23-08-2024 14:17
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I can't for the like of me think of the channel's name but 6/7yrs ago, maybe even longer in the UK, the channel was aimed at the fuller figured and big boobed babes. It had a very similar schedule to this channels chaotic one atm. You never really knew who and when they were on. As they never had the same days each week to perform. I believe it was started up by one of the babes and her partner, one of our members a prolific capper winsaw knew them and predicted they would go from strength to strength. It was mainly a softish show, but they didn't mind the odd spillage from their panties. Some of the babes were stunning. If they were to reach a gold level with their tips you got to see pussy. After a goodish start, then the same babes would begin appearing over and over again. Then some of them stopped appearing again and eventually it was almost down to one presenter, the original presenter who started the channel. I seem to remember she was Irish. Again, like this channel with the one babe, not German though. It didn't last too long and I actually didn't see the going of it. Talk was, there were payment problems to the babes, a bit like Sin tv.
23-08-2024 15:43
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2024 15:43 )derekdas Wrote:  I can't for the like of me think of the channel's name but 6/7yrs ago, maybe even longer in the UK, the channel was aimed at the fuller figured and big boobed babes. It had a very similar schedule to this channels chaotic one atm. You never really knew who and when they were on. As they never had the same days each week to perform. I believe it was started up by one of the babes and her partner, one of our members a prolific capper winsaw knew them and predicted they would go from strength to strength. It was mainly a softish show, but they didn't mind the odd spillage from their panties. Some of the babes were stunning. If they were to reach a gold level with their tips you got to see pussy. After a goodish start, then the same babes would begin appearing over and over again. Then some of them stopped appearing again and eventually it was almost down to one presenter, the original presenter who started the channel. I seem to remember she was Irish. Again, like this channel with the one babe, not German though. It didn't last too long and I actually didn't see the going of it. Talk was, there were payment problems to the babes, a bit like Sin tv.
23-08-2024 16:08
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

If all you are offering is peanuts all you will get is !!!! Comes to mind
23-08-2024 16:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Of course everything is conspiracy theory/conjecture since noone is party to the facts.

Now if Lydia did confirm earlier in the week that she would be on then something happened after that. So allow me to offer a theory of my own. She was due to perform but from home. I have in the last hour watched a live webcam show of hers which she did 'al fresco'. Quite risky but the 'climax' saw her fully naked with toys etc. But her cam was really low def. 240*360 and even for BS24 that might have been too low hence the non-appearance.

And here's another one. It appears from posts made recently which were little more than spam that all the new models came from the same agency. Now that could have been promotion for the agency as well as the girls. But if BS24 rescinded on their 'contract' or have not as yet paid their dues then the agency could well have stepped in and forbade any of their girls from re-appearing.
23-08-2024 17:45