babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Chat & Discussion
The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Normally Does a Sunday & Wednesday Night On S66... Does Anyone Know Why Ms Lilly Was Not On Our Screens Last Night.... It Could be to do With Yasmine and Lucy being on, but I Might be Wrong.. I Was Soo Looking Forward to Speaking with Lilly Last Night

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-03-2014 07:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

My Lovely No1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma is Looking Soo Stunning tonight in That Sexy Black Outfit, Sexy Pink Knickers and Sexy Black High Heels Bent Over Showing Us that Amazing Sexy Perfect Ass.... Love The Red Lipstick Ms Roma..... Pure Class From Such A Sexy Classy Lady.... Must give Ms Roma Another Call Tonight....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-03-2014 03:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from lilly last night. as always she looked stunning and was on top form too which combined to make a good show

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-03-2014 12:14
REX MASTER Offline

Just Wat I Like to See.....My Lovely No1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Looks Soo Stunning in those Black Shiny Leggings and Black High Heels Bent over the desk Showing us that Sexy Shiny Ass..... Absolutely Perfect..... That Sexy Body is Just Amazing

I Wish Ms Roma Would Wear More Latex Outfits Like She used to.... That Heavenly Sexy Body is Just Made To Be Covered in Latex..... Also it Would Promote Her Website Latexotica...

Must give her another call tonight.......

LOVE THESE BABES......

17-03-2014 01:27
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

(17-03-2014 01:27 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Just Wat I Like to See.....My Lovely No1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Looks Soo Stunning in those Black Shiny Leggings and Black High Heels Bent over the desk Showing us that Sexy Shiny Ass..... Absolutely Perfect..... That Sexy Body is Just Amazing

I Wish Ms Roma Would Wear More Latex Outfits Like She used to.... That Heavenly Sexy Body is Just Made To Be Covered in Latex..... Also it Would Promote Her Website Latexotica...

Must give her another call tonight.......

Could not agree more my good sir!! And I also second that latexotica...

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
17-03-2014 02:10
REX MASTER Offline

Wow.... My Lovely No1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Looks Stunning in That Sexy Black Lace Outfit, Black TINY Thong and Black High Heels Bent Over Bouncing That Amazing Sexy Ass.... Ms Roma Just Keeps Getting More Beautiful and Sexy Every Time She Is On.... Pure Class from Such A Pure Classy Lady..... Love her Sexy Smile.... Must Give Ms Lilly Another Call Now....
Holy Shit.... Ms Lilly Roma On the Purple Satin Bed In A White Sexy Outfit, Red Sexy Lipstick and No Knickers On Legs Spread Just Looks Soo Inviting.... Beautiful.... Love Those Sexy Legs...

LOVE THESE BABES......

17-03-2014 03:58
sonofapaddy Offline
Different Here

17-03-2014 07:48
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

what a night WOW
Black shiny leggings followed by set with oil. THANK YOU LILLY Heart
you kept me phoning and cumming all night Big Grin

cant wait to phone you again xxx
17-03-2014 09:08
mastercandid00 Offline
Junior Poster

last nite was great. has anybody got the video of the oil part?
17-03-2014 10:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant night from lilly last night, especially her stint when she was drenched in oil wearing just a pair of tiny black knickers/thong

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-03-2014 11:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV