Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
No offence to Charlene but it would be nice if there was also more room on the channel for other babes to shine.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2024 23:32 by ManuelM.)
18-09-2024 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(18-09-2024 23:09 )ManuelM Wrote:  No offence to Charlene but it would be nice if there was also more room on the channel for other babes to shine.

What other babes? There is none, all the girls now either put on a shit show or a no-show. Lydia's one show was just a one-off diamond in what has become a steaming pile of shite of a channel.
19-09-2024 02:21
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

Sydney Pearl was scheduled on wedneyday and thursday together with Charlene.
I'm sad, I'm a fan of sydney since the old days. I would be her first show since months. Hope she's back soon.Heart

big thanks for Charlene for keeping the show alive. Last woman standing.Heart
19-09-2024 16:26
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

The schedule is looking grim apart from Lilly, if it weren’t for Charlene, who is not my type they might aswell turn off the lights. They seem to be clutching at straws, new girls who do the odd show then never appear again, makes you wonder what is really going on at fawlty towers. I disclosed a while back that a former girl mentioned finance, which we can all see due to the schedule, but she also mentioned payments, freebies etc, that’s why I said if you offer peanuts you get!!! By the look of it she wasn’t telling porkies.
19-09-2024 16:27
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

some Clearness what's going on in the background of the show would be nice. But if someone knows something she or her wouldn't say something in public. Its a tragic deveolopment for the show. we are only getting 1 girl per week nowadays live. While the rest of week are clips only.
Whats happen with all the other girls?
19-09-2024 16:29
jorrell Online
Master Poster

We have 6 shows over this weekend and next, and Charlene is on for 5 of them, even when there is another babe available, allbeit the same 3 over and over, musn't get anyone else in or give another babe a chance to shine because that's taking away her prestige and control, we only get the ones she's happy to be paired with of course!

God forbid they allow another 'Lydia type event' when ALL the focus should be on her. Got to ensure they give her carte blanche right, She basically now runs the entire bloody channel.

Stick your CharleneTV up your arse, What a fucking joke this channel has become. Is anyone even still watching this garbage? Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: Today 01:26 by jorrell.)
Today 01:13