Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(Yesterday 23:10 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  Hoping the schedule stays accurate for next Tuesday & Wednesday, always been a fan of Valerie

yh Valerie is HOT and she used to do a great show but as always was tamed down a long time ago im hoping she comes out with a worthwhile performance

I see Amanda has her usual Thursday spot again, most likely to be joined by Charlene or her take the Friday/Sat slots again. the weekend prime nights have become so boring and predictable, we need different girls for once so please let me be wrong bladewave

Seriously, where the f*?k has every other girl gone? Its been months since we saw the likes or Vicky, Cleo, Mia, then we got 1 hour with Lisa that was it, 1 night with Lydia that was spectacular, and Scarlett was added and has NEVER even done a bloody show!

If they keep running with the ones we've had for the last 3 months, (Amanda, Charlene, Lillian, Sydney, Lilly) its totally doomed
(This post was last modified: Today 15:01 by jorrell.)
Today 14:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 14:44 )jorrell Wrote:  If they keep running with the ones we've had for the last 3 months, (Amanda, Charlene, Lillian, Sydney, Lilly) its totally doomed

I don't think Sydney was there these last few months, was she?
I did see her name on the schedule several times but I don't think she ever showed up.

I said a while back I was done with Babestation24 and I meant it. There was simply nothing for me to watch which I personally would have enjoyed.

But should Tyra and Valerie be there and put on great performances, then this would convince me that my decision to leave the channel behind was a bit premature.

Tyra and Valerie are both very much capable of performing exceptionally well. But Tyra's last shows were very soft, and Valerie, as jorrell pointed out, seemed to have been tamed down, and since her last comeback she seems to have lost some of her fire. Maybe Valerie will be back with a vengeance. Would be great to see, especially with the now-improved video quality.

Given the recent developments, it would not surprise me one bit, though, if neither of them actually showed up.
(This post was last modified: Today 15:12 by ManuelM.)
Today 15:10
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Unfortunately, the channels reluctance to bring in other girls has really taken its toll, I mean as you rightly point out, we have never actually seen Valerie in HD for gods sake, I'd forgot about that!

THAT'S how long its been since they brought in anyone else, you can also include Cleo, Alexa, Christy, Dani and others in that scenario too! They have been AWOL since the quality was improved.

I too am hesitant if either of them show up. Lets hope we are both being pessimistic bladewave

Now then, Id given up on ever seeing the channel run to its original 06:00 finish time, but last week we got exactly that from Lillian/Emma. So begs the question, will Valerie or Tyra be given such prominent time slots this week huh? I think I know the answer, but I will wait and see
(This post was last modified: Today 15:25 by jorrell.)
Today 15:19