gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
"Maybe stalker isn't the right word". MAYBE???????? lol talk about being deluded Tongue The word stalker doesn't quite seem to justify the effort you put in to your "obsession"

Thanx 4 that, I take it as a compliment.

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
16-04-2009 16:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:"Maybe stalker isn't the right word". MAYBE???????? lol talk about being deluded Tongue The word stalker doesn't quite seem to justify the effort you put in to your "obsession"

Thanx 4 that, I take it as a compliment.

It was meant as one Cool (well a backhanded one anyway Tongue )

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
16-04-2009 18:34
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Now now boys dont bicker!!! haha!! hey albert nice to see u on here!! the flat move went really well altho i am verytired now i need my bed for a bout a week ur welcome for a tea n biccy any time u like!! ill just throw u one down from the balcony haha only kiddin babes

!!!!!!mayeb if ur lucky albert i mite wear a certain dress 2moro or i mite not u'll just have to watch n c wont u!! lol what would u like to see me in i no u can only see half of me but i m defo open for requests!!!
Mike ur a silly sausage! dont no where that came from i just thought id say so!!!

im on the show wedam n sum pm this week so stay tunned MWAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! bee

Hi there and you didn't wear that dress boo hoo but never fear I can wait as we Albert's are patient people.I won't come up to the flat yet as you'll only give me a job to do. lol.
The situation is a bit unsettled on the various Channels until Elite.tv settles down with all their girls. You'll be going next.
When are you next on ?.
Mwah,Albert,xoxo. Tongue
17-04-2009 01:19
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

hey albert how are u cheecky boy?? i hope u enjoyed me wearing ur dress yesterday!!! Im on again with bambi today at 3pm hope ur alround as u judt dissapeared on me yesterday!!! lol hope to speak soon!!
20-04-2009 11:27
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Hello Bee, I hope U R well, hope U have a good show. I am missing U. Sad

Did U C my msg I sent in to the show on Sunday? I hope U can forgive me.

Have U noticed my new sig? U like it? It is my honour and privilige!!

xxx

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2009 20:34 by biancafan173.)
20-04-2009 12:39
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:hey albert how are u cheecky boy?? i hope u enjoyed me wearing ur dress yesterday!!! Im on again with bambi today at 3pm hope ur alround as u judt dissapeared on me yesterday!!! lol hope to speak soon!!

Hi Curvaceous One,
Yes !, I certainly did enjoy you wearing that dress again, my imagination went into overdrive but there again it always does when your on !Rolleyes.. I did visit the Channel today but as usual you were on the phone, Your just far too popular.Not surprising with beautiful looks and your own line of conversations !!!!.
Now going back to what you were telling me about your boyfriend watching you know what then you should watch them with him as long as your in a certain mood,lol. If your not in that mood call on me and I'll be only be too pleased to come down and coax you slowly into one. ahem !!!!!.
Albert,xoxo.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2009 21:34 by GillyboyTwo.)
20-04-2009 21:16
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

gillyboy2 Wrote:
ickle_bee Wrote:hey albert how are u cheecky boy?? i hope u enjoyed me wearing ur dress yesterday!!! Im on again with bambi today at 3pm hope ur alround as u judt dissapeared on me yesterday!!! lol hope to speak soon!!

Hi Curvaceous One,
Yes !, I certainly did enjoy you wearing that dress again, my imagination went into overdrive but there again it always does when your on !Rolleyes.. I did visit the Channel today but as usual you were on the phone, Your just far too popular.Not surprising with beautiful looks and your own line of conversations !!!!.
Now going back to what you were telling me about your boyfriend watching you know what then you should watch them with him as long as your in a certain mood,lol. If your not in that mood call on me and I'll be only be too pleased to come down and coax you slowly into one. ahem !!!!!.
Albert,xoxo.Big Grin

Is it me or is that just too much information???? Biancafan, you have some serious competition for number one nutjob ....

21-04-2009 09:59
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Well, first of all, I am NOT a nutjob. I don't know what he was on about but I am not a perv, and I am ALWAYS gonna be Bianca's #1 fan. No matter what other ppl say, I know I am! SO THERE! Important

21-04-2009 20:19
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:Well, first of all, I am NOT a nutjob. I don't know what he was on about but I am not a perv, and I am ALWAYS gonna be Bianca's #1 fan. No matter what other ppl say, I know I am! SO THERE! Important

Lol consider me spanked!!! Tongue

1. Depends on your definition of the word "nutjob"

2. I have never ever accused you of being a perv - creepy, yes, pervy, no, most definitely not.

3. Is there a league of biancafan's? If so how do you accumulate the points to keep you in the so called number one slot???

Stay happy dude, but most of all, keep it real!!! Tongue eek Tongue

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 12:26 by rumbletum.)
22-04-2009 12:25
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

No, there is no league because no-one could compete with my enthusiasm for Bianca. I know that U didn't call me a perv, I was referring to whatever Albert was on about, sounded pervy.

I just know that I am Bianca's favourite, the lady told me herself! Tongue

22-04-2009 17:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles