Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Cherry Leigh - Chat, Caps and Vids

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cherry Leigh - Chat, Caps and Vids
(05-06-2024 13:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-06-2024 13:34 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Cherry looked gorgeous in that little magenta number last night. Once again, far more willing to get her magnificent mammaries out. On all fours with those terrific tits hanging down and her arse in the air. Great stuff.

Agree, more great stuff from Cherry last night as she looked fantastic in her pink/magenta lingerie including as you say more willing to unleash her magnificent big natural breasts plus plenty of excellent views of her magnificent arse

Hope she carries on being like this on her future shows

Yes very good again and on for much longer than usual: 57 minutes! BUT I agree that she used excellent positions in last night's show she was ONLY topless in three brief bursts of 5 minutes in total! instead of leaving her amazing big tits out continuously for much longer as she's done in her previous shows this week! But still excellent that we've seen her incredible big tits in their entirety! I'd still like to know just what size they are!!!!!....they certainly are truly amazing!.....
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 14:51 by trains55.)
05-06-2024 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

More glimpses of those perfect breasts last night, both times with Cherry in a latex top with a space in the middle to show off her cleavage. When I saw this I was encouraged because I didn't think she could show more of her boobs without taking the top off.

This wasn't quite right, but what she had to do was pull the top up instead of down. For me, this is much better than pulling the top down as the breasts hang naturally. If the top is pulled down it sort of acts as support so we don't get to see the exact natural form they take. When she pulled her top up and her boobs came down (hardly moving, which shows how firm they are) it was a sight to behold.

Later on she somehow managed to squeeze some of her boobs through the whole in the middle. Obviously they are far too big to get everything through the space but we did see her lovely nipples and areolas. The fact that she then soaked them in oil was the "Cherry" on the cake.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2024 10:31 by Jamie's Knight.)
10-06-2024 10:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2024 10:30 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  More glimpses of those perfect breasts last night, both times with Cherry in a latex top with a space in the middle to show off her cleavage. When I saw this I was encouraged because I didn't think she could show more of her boobs without taking the top off.

This wasn't quite right, but what she had to do was pull the top up instead of down. For me, this is much better than pulling the top down as the breasts hang naturally. If the top is pulled down it sort of acts as support so we don't get to see the exact natural form they take. When she pulled her top up and her boobs came down (hardly moving, which shows how firm they are) it was a sight to behold.

Later on she somehow managed to squeeze some of her boobs through the whole in the middle. Obviously they are far too big to get everything through the space but we did see her lovely nipples and areolas. The fact that she then soaked them in oil was the "Cherry" on the cake.
Yes I agree with you about her! She has been a favourite of mine since her first nightshow when she showed off her amazing big t!its BUT since then she's been very tame and giving us a PG show but I have" kept faith" with her and I'm really pleased that I have as she is now a "proper " nightshow girl at last! She is probably one of my all-time favourite BS girls of all time! I would really like to find out what size her lovely big tits are! And what I really like about her is that she is really attractive with a fairly slim body and her exceptionally big tits! And very important for me (as far as I can tell!) she hasn't got any tattoos which I really hate! So yes I'm really pleased that I persevered!.....
10-06-2024 12:54
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I have to say, Cherry Leigh looked absolutely ravishing last night on set in that black latex cropped-camisole with her big bust enclosed within spilling out, with black-pvc knee-length heeled boots, black suspenders & black panties/tights. That outfit was made to measure for her tantalising body and her wonderful curves Tongue Absolutely delightfulTongueBig Grin

||||||||
10-06-2024 14:37
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

Get your tits out!
11-06-2024 00:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-06-2024 00:37 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Get your tits out!

Cherry did last night Big Grin as well as plenty of her on all fours gyrating her magnificent big arse eekshockedeekshockedshockedshocked Looked amazing in her lingerie HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2024 13:23 by Rammyrascal.)
19-06-2024 13:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2024 13:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 00:37 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Get your tits out!

Cherry did last night Big Grin as well as plenty of her on all fours gyrating her magnificent big arse eekshockedeekshockedshockedshocked Looked amazing in her lingerie HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Yes she did BUT only for a FEW seconds!..not as long as in her other recent shows! But at least it's happening!......
19-06-2024 17:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV