babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Delusional "fans"

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Delusional "fans"
It feels like almost ever babe has at least 1 punter that is obsessed with dominating their chatbox. or all chatboxes on BS.

Evelyn, Kylie, Layla Rose, Layla Lamour, Kartel, Joa, Beth, Valentina, Tanya, Tegan, Arura, the Twins, Alice etc have all got one.

It can make their shows feel slightly unwatchable and unwelcoming at times, if you don't spend hundreds/thousands every show.
09-06-2024 06:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

The system that BS are operating within promotes this type of behaviour. What annoys me most of all is that there is little or no policing of the chatbox, it does get toxic at times, yet it is rare that comments are removed. I doubt that any action in terms of warnings are removal or banning has ever happened, there seems no willingness on their part to do so. As it has been said previously, BS & some Mr.P are in the firing line from some of these big spenders, they almost know that they can get away with murder due to their spending power. I wonder that the fact that they promote a babes top spenders just fuels their already overinflated egos.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
09-06-2024 07:23
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

A few girls like Darelle and Alexandra have ‘regulars’ but the chat box remains generally cordial. The big difference: no buzztoy.

A great example of this is Stormi Mack. She resisted the lure of the buzztoy for a long time. When her show was mostly phone calls and privates, the chat box was generally fun and friendly, despite her having 3 or 4 diehard fans. Then she adopted the the buzztoy, and the chatbox atmosphere seemed to change almost overnight.

It appears that the minute regulars transition from being “big fans” to “big spenders” the mood immediately changes.
09-06-2024 07:58
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2024 07:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  A few girls like Darelle and Alexandra have ‘regulars’ but the chat box remains generally cordial. The big difference: no buzztoy.

A great example of this is Stormi Mack. She resisted the lure of the buzztoy for a long time. When her show was mostly phone calls and privates, the chat box was generally fun and friendly, despite her having 3 or 4 diehard fans. Then she adopted the the buzztoy, and the chatbox atmosphere seemed to change almost overnight.

It appears that the minute regulars transition from being “big fans” to “big spenders” the mood immediately changes.

I must say, I'm a guilty party when it comes to Stormi's shows. I use to be a regular and tended to dominate the chatbox.
My intent was to try and make the shows more engaging. I don't like a totally silent room, and I'd rather have a performer read the chatbox instead of drifting towards their phone or fishing for Privates though PMs. It can be fruitless though since the only thing that matters in the chat is how many credits you or others have
Maybe some of these fans have the same intent, I think a large portion of them don't though. Each show has an Alpha Male and I couldn't compete with that.
The comments that do get removed and the people who get muted are the ones who speak out against the Alpha Male. In Tegan's case it was ANY comment made that wasn't about spending. I don't know if her shows are still like that, but for a while almost every comment was deleted Bounce

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
09-06-2024 13:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think when you look for show to watch It's strange to see some gitls busy and other quiet or shall I say dead, and I think the buzztoys are very much now for many of the girls thr driving force for show (And you know how I feel about Stormi's shows mate), I don't think you dominated it that much tbh. I have to say sometimes I do think some girls must find it frustrating.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-06-2024 14:39
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I don’t think there is anything wrong with being a ‘regular’ or being prolific in the chat box. As you say, it can just be banter that makes things more fun and engaging. The difference between that and someone who is obnoxious in the chat box are things like:

* Only engaging with the performer, as if every other comment in the box is irrelevant
* Responding on behalf of the performer (…because you know her oh so well!)
* Acting as a self-appointed moderator, dictating what is or is not an appropriate comment / topic, or worse…
* Acting as a self-appointed ‘agent’ for the model, encouraging others to buzz, call or tip

In retrospect, I think what killed the vibe in Stormi’s shows is the fact that she ‘rewards’ the buzzers and tippers with one-to-one conversations in DM. Before the buzztoy extravaganza came along, all the banter was out in public and it was nice — indeed, you and a few other regulars actually made it ‘banter’ as opposed to a constant stream of compliments or innuendo. But now she seems to be constantly tapping away in DMs, with nothing but bland pleasantries in the main box.

I don’t blame her … her shows are a constant buzz-a-thon, so it must be working for her. Just not my cup of tea.
09-06-2024 14:54
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2024 14:54 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I don’t think there is anything wrong with being a ‘regular’ or being prolific in the chat box. As you say, it can just be banter that makes things more fun and engaging. The difference between that and someone who is obnoxious in the chat box are things like:

* Only engaging with the performer, as if every other comment in the box is irrelevant
* Responding on behalf of the performer (…because you know her oh so well!)
* Acting as a self-appointed moderator, dictating what is or is not an appropriate comment / topic, or worse…
* Acting as a self-appointed ‘agent’ for the model, encouraging others to buzz, call or tip

In retrospect, I think what killed the vibe in Stormi’s shows is the fact that she ‘rewards’ the buzzers and tippers with one-to-one conversations in DM. Before the buzztoy extravaganza came along, all the banter was out in public and it was nice — indeed, you and a few other regulars actually made it ‘banter’ as opposed to a constant stream of compliments or innuendo. But now she seems to be constantly tapping away in DMs, with nothing but bland pleasantries in the main box.

I don’t blame her … her shows are a constant buzz-a-thon, so it must be working for her. Just not my cup of tea.

Bang on. And the points you make are what this Steve character exhibits when Beth is on. It's a mixture of arrogance, making up for loneliness and attention seeking.
Id love him to realise that Beth doesn't go home thinking, "wow he seems a great guy" she's more likely to be thinking "wow....it's easy to rinse this guy if I feel like it."
09-06-2024 16:09
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

It is quite evident that a vast majority of big spenders (myself, guilty of this in the past and no doubt will probably spend again at some point) Rolleyes, seem to think that these babes have a soft spot for them and will try to encourage these types of spenders by either - letting them get away with any type of behaviour in the chat and making them feel like they're more 'special' than any other punter either via email or PM on socail media etc.

The bottom line is that a lot of big spenders think they actually have a chance with these babes, when infact they are delusional to think so imo. They are no different from any other punter - They are just a customer, but some are lead down the garden path and are blindly convinced they are more special than they actually are. At then end of the day, it's about targets and as much £££'s each babe can earn on any particular shift, some guys (myself on occasion) have lost sight of this fact and just blindly go in head first. What will make me laugh (and the 'I f##king told you so') is when their favourite obsession retires and they have a wake up call - though how each individual punter reacts when their obsession retires remains to be seen Rolleyes.
09-06-2024 16:56
ChrisM Offline
Apprentice Poster

I also went through a "delusional fan" phase with one girl on BS a few years back, spending a quite obscene amount of money on her over the course of about 18 months, and it too started with the introduction of the buzz toy and the element of physical interaction it provided that I found impossible to resist. I'd never even called the channels before that moment, but I jumped right into the deep end head first!

This thread has been interesting reading for me. It's brought up some bad memories of that time, when I was going through the mental battle of "this is costing me a bomb" weighed up against "I really do think this is genuine"....but mainly it's been strangely reassuring to learn that I am far from alone in not only treading that path, but also looking back on it with a mixture of shame, regret, and a feeling of stupidity made all the harder to explain by the fact that on some small level, you still like knowing that it actually happened.

At the time, I would've sworn blind to anyone's face that she "liked" me and we were different. What we have is meaningful, and real. Of course, reality does eventually come crashing in and you have to accept that it isn't what you so desperately hoped, and if anyone was to hit me with the obligatory "I told you so" I'd be hard pushed to argue, but one area where I do disagree with the general sentiment of this thread is the assertion that all the girls literally treat it as a job, with absolutely no time or place for soft spots or degrees of affection for certain punters.

I think to state that as a blanket fact is to paint all the models with the same brush a little too broadly. Yes, there are some to whom that characterisation is entirely accurate, but there are plenty of others who unquestionably straddle the line and probably find themselves having to make a difficult decision at some point. In my case, the model retired from BS and (as many on here will state - entirely predictably) we haven't had any contact since, but when we said goodbye for the final time she was in tears (and this was a girl who NEVER showed emotion), so I'm sorry but I just can't subscribe to the notion that the girls do not or simply cannot care.

Maybe that means I'm still as delusional as ever, but for the record, I haven't used BS, Rampant or BSCams for over a year now. I don't even look at them anymore. And I accept I'm not a regular poster on here so feel free to dismiss this as the incoherent ramblings of a mad man (again, hard pushed to argue!) but I just wanted to make that point. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread...it's more cathartic than you probably realise.
09-06-2024 21:22
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

The desire to check who’s on has gone for me. This is something I would ritualistically do back in the day. Gotta check Babestation, gotta check S66 and Xpanded. But now I can just leave it. Haven’t called in over six months and I’d like to keep it that way. As I’ve said before, a lot of this is down to girls I liked leaving. I must have spent hundreds on Nikita Reign and Yasmin James. This new generation of girls aren’t as good actresses though. (One girl has a signature eyeroll when a call ends which is a particular turnoff) I for one have shaken my babechannel addiction. I’m here simply because it’s a great forum with some great people Smile
10-06-2024 00:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV