babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I quite like the solo stuff, it's much better to call a girl when she is on screen on her own and not pushed into a corner like happens when 3 girls are on , but that only applies if it's a girl i like, so i can under stand if the solo girl is someone you are not fond of that the channel isn't for you.
I think they are doings things right by mixing things up a bit by having nights when solo girls are on, nights when 2 girls are on and other nights when 3 girls are on , they cater for differing tastes that way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-12-2012 19:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Caps (Only)
(02-12-2012 07:23 )loki519 Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 01:43 )deltic Wrote:  Can anyone explain why there is a ban on videos being posted? Could understand if the shows were available a few days later by joining the website, after all they want your money, but as they are apparently not available, only pre recorded stuff, then what's the problem?

Copyright !

If it was about copyright they'd ban all videos not just bsx. They'd only use the copyright excuse if they were selling the product ( videos of previous shows) themselves, which they are not. Or are they planning to do so? Other channels post their shows, or highlights of them, for members so there's no reason why bsx can't do it. It's another revenue stream.
02-12-2012 22:11
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - Caps (Only)
(02-12-2012 22:11 )deltic Wrote:  If it was about copyright they'd ban all videos not just bsx. They'd only use the copyright excuse if they were selling the product ( videos of previous shows) themselves, which they are not. Or are they planning to do so? Other channels post their shows, or highlights of them, for members so there's no reason why bsx can't do it. It's another revenue stream.

it is because you might not buy it today if you think you might get it free tomorrow
02-12-2012 23:39
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Preeti and Penny tonight! wonder if Penny might treat us? soon see Smile
03-12-2012 00:21
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(02-12-2012 19:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  I quite like the solo stuff, it's much better to call a girl when she is on screen on her own and not pushed into a corner like happens when 3 girls are on , but that only applies if it's a girl i like, so i can under stand if the solo girl is someone you are not fond of that the channel isn't for you.
I think they are doings things right by mixing things up a bit by having nights when solo girls are on, nights when 2 girls are on and other nights when 3 girls are on , they cater for differing tastes that way .

I must admit I prefer the solo shows. The quality of interaction between 2 or more babes is too restrictive imo and I like to focus on just one anyway.

03-12-2012 00:37
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

She used to show ALOT more off on her old webcam profile on adultwork
03-12-2012 01:20
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Well there's plenty of texts asking to see Pennys pussy, and they are all being ignored so far!
03-12-2012 02:03
skank_whore Offline
Banned

Probably aren't paying her enough, if so get rid, she ain't anything special
03-12-2012 02:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Well it looks like the texts have dried up, maybe everyone gave up on penny?
It does look like there's a no-penny-pussy rule, the cam operator is being careful not to show anything.
Bit of s shame really.
03-12-2012 02:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

not sure about the show ive just watched started well with live orgasm but got tamer after that,i used to play operation as a kid and have also undergone a few due to a long standing illness so i dont think it should pass for adult entertainment,ah well heres hoping for a better 10th anniversary show tomorrow.

im always open to positive change
03-12-2012 04:47

babestation xtra