Bored now, BS has gone to shit.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
08-12-2023 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Thursday night was better than expected I thought,
Michelle very good again showed off her sexy body line different positions with good energy, got some nice closeups of her sexy bush, very good bending over the desk peachy bum action,
Caty much better than the last few times I seen her more like how she used to be years ago, she was on the desk legs spread panties hardly covering her cameraman very close between her legs very sexy stuff,
Georgia excellent I think her best every show for showing off her perfect peachy bum she did some new position really good and something I had been hoping for,
Bliss a rare apperence on TV she looked happy smiling lots as enjoyed showing off her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari didn't really get going on TV looked like she was getting lots of foot callers that stopped her doing her usual show,
Overall a very good night I wasn't expecting much when I saw the lineup but everyone I saw seamed up for doing s good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2023 12:14
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Like winsaw I thought last night was a much better evening, if only for Caty. As you say, those panties were just about covering her modesty. Needless to say though, with all her wriggling about and hands inside those pants, things got shifted. Much to my delight. One of her better shows of late. Congrats to the cameraman for the great camera work. I thought Michelle did an OK show. Pretty much standard moves for her, with prolonged poses, with no nudity! Still, better than the other offering from Priya. Another babe on that I saw for a short while, I believed to be Kiah, put on a nice show. She had only just got started and was beginning to look interesting when she suddenly finished. Just a fill in probably. I never enjoy the bed sets, so they rarely get my attention. I do think though that Ferrari's shows are a lot tamer now than when she first came to BS. Seems to save it now for the web.
08-12-2023 13:25
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-12-2023 12:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was better than expected I thought,
Michelle very good again showed off her sexy body line different positions with good energy, got some nice closeups of her sexy bush, very good bending over the desk peachy bum action,
Caty much better than the last few times I seen her more like how she used to be years ago, she was on the desk legs spread panties hardly covering her cameraman very close between her legs very sexy stuff,
Georgia excellent I think her best every show for showing off her perfect peachy bum she did some new position really good and something I had been hoping for,
Bliss a rare apperence on TV she looked happy smiling lots as enjoyed showing off her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari didn't really get going on TV looked like she was getting lots of foot callers that stopped her doing her usual show,
Overall a very good night I wasn't expecting much when I saw the lineup but everyone I saw seamed up for doing s good show
Yes a much better night than it could have been mainly because of Caty! and Michelle! Priya was crap but thankfully only on 674 for ONLY 21 minutes but for 1 hour 55 minutes on 673! Topless only BUT dressed in her last section on 673 for 1 hour 1 minute!!!! WTF! And lots of top half shots as !!!!
We actually saw Georgia Spice! on FV for 29 minutes and she just gets better and better! I agree with you about Ferrari! She was on for just a few seconds at midnight and was fairly good showing off her lovely shapely arse.........but covered up! And we also saw Kiah Monae who was quite good but not a favourite of mine. Didn't see Bliss at all but again not a favourite of mine! Overall a reasonable show which could have been so much worse!......
08-12-2023 14:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

So did you miss seeing Ruby Mae! in her first ever naked section on a nightshow:?? Absolutely excellent!
[/quote]

Nah trains buddy I caught it was very pleasant prefer her nude compared to arura and various others

Otherwise found Thursday night a slow burner
Priya was shite once again honsantly it's like watching paint dry
Caty had some good moments shades of her great night's before her break from nights
Enjoyed Michelle's appearances it needed it
Didn't bother with much else I ended up watching some old videos of my favourite celebs and babestation girls

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-12-2023 18:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night done and dusted and personally was pretty good in parts
Another enjoyable night watching caty we surely almost there to see her naked again on tv
Preeti was not bad nothing more than that
Cameos we seen kartel Stella and Ruby winters all pitched in with good efforts as per normal

09-12-2023 18:04
winsaw Offline

Friday night
Caty again showing some of her old self, very sexy show on the desk with her panties round her knees, she's one of the best at doing a naughty show I hope she's back to this level permanent,
Kartel very good as usual lots of energy and different positions, lots of boob play and peachy bum action she really know how to put s show on,
Roxy very good in sexy black lingerie lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, love her naughty smile, think it's time for bs to get her into MK and do some proper TV shows with her,
Saturday night
Atlanta was amazing as always she really is perfect her shoe was excellent naked oiled up doing so many different sexy positions , great energy and enthusiasm she always looks so happy in what she's doing, my only complaint is I wanted more time on screen lol she really is the goat,
Maxie very good again enjoyed seeing her standing up and using the desk to show off her gorgeous peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she had great energy lots of different sexy positions she's on great form at the moment,
Stella always a good show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs like how she looks into the camera when doing it, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum very nice small thong,
A couple of decent night's I think been a pretty good week for bs

10-12-2023 12:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a positive Saturday nights viewing despite we had to endure the bull crap from Alice
Thankfully got treated to more fun and games with Atlanta just a pleasure to watch
Backed up well with arura Stella and maxie

10-12-2023 22:08
winsaw Offline

I thought Sunday night to be pretty good
Georgia very good she did some standing up and showed off her peachy bum not see her do that before ,
Megan very rare stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs showed off her fit body well,
Sophie very sexy in her secretary outfit loved the boots and no panties on under her skirt,
Roxy another excellent stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely little boobs great energy she always looks happy,
Arura back on the bed in London good energy as do different positions lots of boob play slipped her panties down a few times
Plenty going on for a Sunday

11-12-2023 12:13
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As you have said winsaw, we all have different tastes. Last night for me was pretty bad. Valentina still doesn't produce anywhere near her best from the past. She looks like she can't wait to get away from the studio set and start conning punters on the web. Azura, I've seen better from her. Absolutely don't understand what attracts men to Georgia. Have we ever seen her/ him with their pants off ? After about an hour was enough for me of tv and I resorted to looking at old videos for some decent entertainment.
11-12-2023 15:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV