babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Review of last night's show
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Aria Rose being on last night around midnight.
It was good to see a few different faces on the show last night and you can't go far wrong if you have Brooksie performing...

28-02-2024 13:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(28-02-2024 13:37 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Aria Rose being on last night around midnight.
It was good to see a few different faces on the show last night and you can't go far wrong if you have Brooksie performing...

Agreed, she was looked stunning. Lovely boobs as well.
28-02-2024 13:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I didn't catch aria Charlemagne though have in the past she's like Abby Amy and bunny for me dips under the radar yet can be a good person to watch
Anyway do agree with you winsaw a better night's viewing then again wouldn't be too hard to be better after the night before
Roxy w continues to enjoy the bigger choice of venue than stuck on a bed
Abby always like her and gets on with it
Brooksie pretty good and at least enjoy her on TV than being on the web
Standard appearance from Georgia
Arura can be hit miss whenever she appears on I find

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-02-2024 21:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't see that much of Wednesday night but did enjoy a couple of shows,
Roxxy was very good she oiled up her lovely big boob and peachy bum, lots of playing with her big boobs, good energy and movement
Abby her usual fun show , lots of boob play, love her naughty smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-02-2024 12:19
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Enjoyed Caty and Abby, as I usually do, and was pleased enough with Roxxy and Emma too.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-02-2024 15:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah was a pretty good wednesday night into Thursday morning
Caty and roxxy were the main girls
Caty was good value plenty of changes
Roxxy pretty decent got better as the night went on despite two pairs of pants on very odd
A good hour watching Ashlynn
Abby and brooksie both had short appearances
And another naff 2-4-1 with Georgia and her friend not sure if it was better when they were off tv

29-02-2024 22:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-02-2024 22:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah was a pretty good wednesday night into Thursday morning
Caty and roxxy were the main girls
Caty was good value plenty of changes
Roxxy pretty decent got better as the night went on despite two pairs of pants on very odd
A good hour watching Ashlynn
Abby and brooksie both had short appearances
And another naff 2-4-1 with Georgia and her friend not sure if it was better when they were off tv

Yes I really enjoyed the FV shows. Caty! was excellent as expected and I thought that Roxxy! was very good especially in her last longish section when she was braless from start and really showing off her lovely curves in (almost!) all their glory! And got oily ass well! Very nice.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2024 08:31 by trains55.)
01-03-2024 03:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out. No Priya last night so we had ( to endure!) Valentina who was a main girl with Caty Cole!....Valentina was on 673 for 1 hour 10 minutes and for 51 minutes on 674: not as bad as it COULD have been! Just her predictable and boring stuff! Caty! however was on 673 for ONLY 25 minutes but for a total of 2 hours on 674! Excellent as always and "naked " just in her dress a lot of the time and really gave us her usual sexy show using her favourite positions! We also saw: Michelle Moist! on both channels: braless most of the time and really showing off her lovely curves and especially her shapely arse which she shook and rubbed! Excellent as usual! Georgia Spice! for 26 minutes on 673 and just for the first 3 minutes on 674 from midnight. Topless and braless most of the time and really showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice tits and shapely arse as she does so well! Very good as expected. Ella Jolie! was on 673 for just 22 minutes but was covered up for the entire section! Has been MUCH better! Jamie was on 673 for 56 minutes braless from early on and showing off her nice body in her usual positions. Good as usual. Also for the first time in ages(if ever!?) we saw the paddling pool on 674 for just 26 minutes! Roxyie! was in it in a white bra and pants going topless on and off but no further and quite static standing up! I'm guessing that it might have been part of her webshow when she had a tipgoal to be in the paddling pool BUT probably? went naked on the web!? So a very reasonable show but not GREAT!
Just to finish! My conspiracy theory part of my brain has been working overtime!! ...
At 1.35 Cherry Leigh! (still a favourite of mine!) appeared on 673 in her usual pink lacy see-through suit and stockings and boots. I was obviously expecting her to do her (unfortunately) usual PG show! But we only saw her on screen for 6 MINUTES! Then the screen went blank and with a few adverts until 28 minutes later Ella Jolie! was on. I like to believe that it was a genuine tech issue at BS!? But am questioning whether it was actually orchestrated by Cherry! and/or her producer/cameraman!? I'm hoping that I'm wrong and that it also affected Sky BUT as I'm sure that you understand that I'm really intrigued and would like to find out what EXACTLY happened!......Thanks.
01-03-2024 11:04
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Caty and Michelle are reliable enough legends, and I at least enjoyed Valentina and Roxyie Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
01-03-2024 15:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a reasonable Thursday night into Friday morning
Just wish they would give up on valentina being a main girl role when she does very little
Caty just lovely switching between one change to another
Good to see Michelle for a couple of stints
Roxysie stint in the pool had potential to be as fun as Emma's last week yet was disappointing
Doubt cherry did anything regardless of the tech issues
Can always enjoy Jamie one who is underused

Whilst last night another fun night with caty
Hit miss with preeti as per usual
Georgia more fun still dying to see her naked how much longer do we have to wait
Jadas appearance was just pathetic and her usual two pants trick just rubbish

02-03-2024 10:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV