babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion
Wow..... Welcome Back Ms Lilly Roma!!!! Heart

The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Is Looking Stunning Tonight In That Black & Pink Bra, Sexy High Black Knickers and Sexy Black High Heels Bent Over The Office Desk Shaking That Sexy Cute Ass... Just What I Like To See... Those Sexy Juicy Tits Look Amazing.. And My That Sexy Smile Is Beautiful.... Must Give Ms Roma A Welcome Back Call... Would Love To See Ms Roma and Ms Chambers In A Oil Drenched 2 for 1 Tonight!!!!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-11-2014 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma In The Boudoir In Sexy Satin Bra And Knickers And Sexy Black High Heels Bent Over The Couch Bouncing That Sexy Cute Ass... Just Had A Call With Ms Roma And She Was Great As Usual...Heart
The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma In The Babestation Bedroom In Those Sexy Satin Bra & Knickers Set With Her Sexy Long Legs Spread Wide Open And Slapping Her Thighs Ready For Me To Give Her One Last Slamming Of The Night....HeartTongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-11-2014 02:43
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Did she not go full topless? Hopefully she's not going all Louise Porter on us...
02-11-2014 11:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

It was a strange return show from Lilly last night,after all the ads and hype she barely got fully topless all night and had no BS1 screen time to speak of,which leads me to think that she wants to work for them more than they have felt inclined to poach her from RLC,and before anyone starts its only a theory. I suppose we will have to see if her next show is less of a damp squib than last night turned out to be.

im always open to positive change
02-11-2014 15:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(02-11-2014 16:06 )Danzig Wrote:  She is a bit under the weather at the moment...the real Lily R. will be with be back with us soon.Big Grin

She did look a bit chesty.laugh
02-11-2014 16:55
stemmata Offline
Banned

(02-11-2014 15:46 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  It was a strange return show from Lilly last night,after all the ads and hype she barely got fully topless all night and had no BS1 screen time to speak of,which leads me to think that she wants to work for them more than they have felt inclined to poach her from RLC,and before anyone starts its only a theory. I suppose we will have to see if her next show is less of a damp squib than last night turned out to be.

RLC and Babestation are good travelling distances from each other. And then to do a shift of work and home again early morning.

Babestation must be the easier for her.........??

S.
02-11-2014 17:23
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(02-11-2014 17:23 )stemmata Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 15:46 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  It was a strange return show from Lilly last night,after all the ads and hype she barely got fully topless all night and had no BS1 screen time to speak of,which leads me to think that she wants to work for them more than they have felt inclined to poach her from RLC,and before anyone starts its only a theory. I suppose we will have to see if her next show is less of a damp squib than last night turned out to be.

RLC and Babestation are good travelling distances from each other. And then to do a shift of work and home again early morning.

Babestation must be the easier for her.........??

S.

It is.
02-11-2014 17:26
REX MASTER Offline

Wow.... Sexy In Sliver.....Ms Roma!!!!Heart

The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Looks So Beautiful In That Sexy Shiny Sliver Bra, Sexy Shiny Sliver Knickers and Sexy Nude Colour Platform High Heels On With One Leg On The Desk Bouncing That Sexy Cute Amazing Ass... Just Had A Dirty Call With Ms Roma and She Was Great... Looking Forward To Our Next Filthy Call Together Later On..

LOVE THESE BABES......

03-11-2014 00:34
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Needs to get her udders out.
03-11-2014 00:35
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I think she will be better off at BS than RLC who wasted her!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
03-11-2014 00:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV