babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-05-2024 10:58 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night the same as night before really, some good stuff but not a great night,
Ruby I thought excellent liked seeing her spreading her legs and the camera getting nice and close between her legs, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Bella Baby lots of playing with her amazing big boobs a little static when I watched,
Maxie same as night before she looked amazing lots of boob play but stuck in one position and lacking energy

Hi there winsaw. I thought that last night's FV shows were good with 673 (for me ) the best one! 674 had Maxie (not a favourite of mine) on for 54 minutes and Beth! (a main girl) on for 1 hour 46 minutes in two sections going naked (of course) and excellent as ever. Arura Sky! was on for just 24 minutes and very good as usual on a bedset. Georgia Spice! was on at midnight but for 30 minutes! Excellent as usual really showing off her lovely tits and playing with them as usual! Bella! was on for only 23 minutes and was a bit static as you say.
But 673 was my best FV show last night. Maxie was on for only the first few seconds at midnight! The rest of the girls (5) were all favourites of mine! Ruby Mae! was on for 56 minutes! and topless from just 5 minutes in and as you said was very good with nice open legs and showing off her lovely legs. Very nice as usual. Roxyie! was on for just 27 minutes topless straight away and braless from just one minute onwards. She used her normal positions really shaking her lovely body and playing with her amazing big 34"F tits! Very good and nice as usual! Ferrari Red! was on for just 27 minutes showing off her nice cleavage with one nipple out from the start! She went braless for ONLY the last 2 minutes but got her arse and big 34"E tits oiled up: her first time on FV!? Quite good. Beth was on for only 23 minutes but still managed to get "naked " just in her undone bra and kneeling "naked ".......excellent as ever! But as I said Bella Baby! was excellent on this channel. In her last section until 4.43 she was only topless briefly playing with her lovely big 34"F tits but did take her shoes and stockings off! Her earlier section from about 12.04 was for 53 minutes in the back alley! She was topless (on and off) and was braless early and from 12.45 until the end (12 minutes!) she was "naked " just in her stockings and oiled up her lovely big tits! Absolutely excellent with great shots of her lovely curves and especially her shapely and her naked arse while shaking it! Very nice and one of her very best FV sections ever! Well done Bella! and thanks BS! I'm sure that we've all been missing her over the last few weeks BUT what a return !!! Her "naked " and oily section was as the result of a completed tipgoal which our Snooks helped out with! Thanks Snooks! What a result! .....She was also excellent on BSX!
Tonight!?: Amy Lacey! until 5.30am and Brooksie Brooks until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Bella Baby!, Roxy Winters!, Vicki Peach!, Arura Sky!, Brooke Knight!? (it would be great to see her again but she has only been on very occasionally recently despite being scheduled several times!) and Sophie Hart!........Enjoy!?.!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2024 14:32 by trains55.)
07-05-2024 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty positive Monday night into Tuesday morning
Beth brought the variety and flair to the shows making things simple and enjoyable
Bella baby pretty good with the highlight her being in the alley set oily and fun the rest of the night was hit miss
Maxie stint in the alley had potential to be one of her best for a while but ended up being average at best
Ferrari meh very little happened
Georgia and ruby both had decent stints reckon I would like to see more of ruby overall for a full night to see if she can crack it and see if she would break away from the one choice gang

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-05-2024 17:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday night into Wednesday morning was Beth Abby and Sophie all pretty good
Last night the difference between Beth and Bella m was laughable including a gorgeous oil stint by Beth
Roxy Clark had a decent stint in the alley
Leiia had a improvement stint
Whilst another embarrassing stint by Alicia
Emma Nord had a good stint likewise roxysie

09-05-2024 20:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2024 20:43 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Tuesday night into Wednesday morning was Beth Abby and Sophie all pretty good
Last night the difference between Beth and Bella m was laughable including a gorgeous oil stint by Beth
Roxy Clark had a decent stint in the alley
Leiia had a improvement stint
Whilst another embarrassing stint by Alicia
Emma Nord had a good stint likewise roxysie

And Ophelia Belle! was given 1 hour on FV and showed off her lovely long legs and shapely arse which she rubbed and spanked a lot! But although she did get her nice tits out it was only in very brief topless bursts! But a lovely girl: she was better going braless last time she was on but in a much shorter section!.......but why was Alicia on the nightshow!?.....
09-05-2024 22:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2024 22:01 )trains55 Wrote:  .but why was Alicia on the nightshow!?.....

Not a clue to be honest she's right up there being the worst of the current night girl list

09-05-2024 22:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I did start watching last night around 1am when it was Valentina and Alice. Valentina once again didn't do a great deal. Instead of putting on a nice sexy show, she thought it was better most of the time to chat to the crew, instead of earning money. Alice again predictable, not really showing much, finishing up with close up wanking. We also had Kartel who did a good show, which did take a little while to get really going. But was worth the wait for the finale, at least on line. I did notice Maxie was around wearing a blue outfit, but when I tuned in she was adopting the usual position of playing statues. Never went back. During Valentina's second stint for me I must have fallen asleep and woke up later to see Laylah Lynda was on in a black outfit, which I've seen her wear before. Such a nice body, with magnificent boobs. It was a relatively short stint. It seemed as if the camera person was not going to allow her to show too much, however, we eventually got some good views of her great arse, helped by a skimpy thong. Like all new arrivals, that we might WOW to in the beginning, she seems to have now been trained to perform the BS way. There were some babes in the bed sets, which I had no interest in.
10-05-2024 13:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek I sometimes wonder why do we have to put up with such crap from valentina I've seen better efforts on days
Alice's fir couple of solid stints by georgiest appearance in quite a bit was hopeful we get to see something new and exciting but nope was her standard laboured
Layiah and kartel cameos were better viewing
Maxie is getting like Alice just madly in love with perv can
Whilst last night coming back from a night out with friends was good viewing for the most Beth and the ever improving any as main girls both never disapppoint me
Couple of solid stints by Georgia
Brief appearances from Roxy winter's and jada yet the differences in effort were laughable

11-05-2024 09:44
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't watch a terrible lot of the shows last night but did see Roxy Winters who did some good shows during the evening and morning, especially 4am ish. We also had Laylah Linda who is frustrating me a lot atm. A great body and natural boobs, but mainly just sits on the desk and maintains the similar position most of the stint. Showing her arse now has become a rarity. Beth was around and doing excellent shows as usual. Laylah Rose was on but never watched her at all. In between the tv sets we had a strange one from Skye Taylor. She was definitely on tv while I was watching her on line, and she didn't seem to realise that she was on tv, so it appeared. She was just sitting there in the bed set looking very bemused and waiting for calls. From the beginning she was wearing a transparent pink outfit, thru which you could see she had a pink wand in her pussy. All visible on tv. When she did get a call she soon perked up and started moaning a lot. But when the buzzer alarms were going off she never reacted. She did get a foot fetish ring her and asked her to show, she put her legs up, shoes and all, only then did she surprisingly think to do a hand thong.
13-05-2024 14:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night into Sunday morning we had lovely Atlanta Nicole and Amy all entertaining as usual
Last night we had Beth and Roxy winters both enjoyable
Then a mixture of Layla roxyee layiah with different levels effort

13-05-2024 21:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Not expecting much from tonight's FV shows with Valentina and Brooksie Brooks as main girls: two of my least favourite girls! Unless some of my favourites are on to make the night a bit more bearable!?.!!
14-05-2024 22:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV