babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Nailed it perfectly Derek the difference between Caty and Bella m the last two nights was massive
As for Sarah Daniels don't see the point in her doing nights when she does fuck all another one who may have the biggest tits on the current night girls list yet doesn't maximise the chances she gets on tv
Others I've seen in the recent nights were brooksie Georgia and Sophie

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-05-2024 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night into Sunday morning and personally was a solid nights viewing with Atlanta and arura as main girls we all Atlanta qualities whilst arura is getting there slowly just needs something else
Whilst we a highly enjoyable hour from our queen kiwi Beth with added oil made up for the cameos of Megan and Sarah Daniels which were pretty lacking in any impact
Also appeared which seems to now a more common occurrence with a 2-4-1 with levi and Leigh honestly rather see them apart and see if both have still got it or just ruining there own creditability like Jada has

19-05-2024 21:23
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(19-05-2024 21:23 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Saturday night into Sunday morning and personally was a solid nights viewing with Atlanta and arura as main girls we all Atlanta qualities whilst arura is getting there slowly just needs something else
Whilst we a highly enjoyable hour from our queen kiwi Beth with added oil made up for the cameos of Megan and Sarah Daniels which were pretty lacking in any impact
Also appeared which seems to now a more common occurrence with a 2-4-1 with levi and Leigh honestly rather see them apart and see if both have still got it or just ruining there own creditability like Jada has

And I was surprised that BS gave Ophelia Belle! the last hour and twenty minutes on 673 until 4.52! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves especially her shapely arse and nice smallish tits! She was topless and braless most of the time and in mostly full shots! Very nice section by a very nice girl! She also went naked and got oily on her webshow: excellent! One of my new favourites!.....I did ask her what size her nice small tits were but she said that as she doesn't wear bras she didn't know!...what a girl!...
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2024 22:32 by trains55.)
19-05-2024 21:41
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night we had Nicole Snow! in the MK studios and Layla Rose! as main girls. And as usual with them two extremes! Nicole was on for a total of 2 hours 49 minutes on both FV channels and Layla! for just 1 hour 33 minutes: just 28 minutes on 673! Nicole! was as energetic as usual and was braless most of the time except in her last sections on both channels where she stayed covered up! BUT as always great to watch! Layla! was.......Layla! Topless from the start and used her usual positions......Kartel Kay was on both channels and was excellent as always and was the only girl to go naked! on 674. Arura Sky! was on 674 for just 28 minutes going braless early and really shaking and playing with her lovely 34"E tits as usual. Good as usual. Roxyie! was on 674 for just 30 minutes and went topless early and braless really showing off her lovely curves and shaking and playing with her lovely 34"F tits a lot! Very good as expected. Maxie Rhoads was on (673 only) for 56 minutes. She was braless early with her suit well down BUT again we just saw her head and shoulders while pleasing the pervcam people! She's never been a favourite of mine (as you should all know by now!) and her most recent shows have been very poor unless you used pervcam...,,,,,Leila Lani (another of my non-favourites! ) was on 673 for just 29 minutes and went topless briefly! but was fairly static!!!......
But for the second night running Ophelia Belle! (a recent favourite of mine! ) was on 673 for just 33 minutes and went braless after just a minute and until the end of her section: very good shots of her amazing curves and especially her shapely arse which she shook and rubbed a lot as well as her nice smallish tits which she also shook and played with as she always does. Another very good show from her with full shots of her! Excellent yet again.
So a fairly good night on FV but I preferred Ophelia! again!.....so 673 was (for me!) the best show.
Tonight!?: Layla Rose! (again!) until 5.00am and Beth Bennett! until 5.30am: so probably another night of extremes!? Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Cherry Leigh! (Sorry! but despite her only doing dayshows mostly I find her very attractive), Vicki Peach!, Ferrari Red! and Sophie Hart........Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2024 12:27 by trains55.)
20-05-2024 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very true trains buddy after a positive Saturday night into Sunday morning Sunday night into Monday morning was decent yet frustrating in parts
Nicole wiped the floor with Layla out of the two main girls really think the bubble with Layla is just about burst especially the last few nights been on has offered up very little there's been more impact from girls on bed sets and cameos
Caught roxysie kartel and arura whilst Georgia was pre Freeview

20-05-2024 21:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Monday night into Tuesday morning done and dusted and personally was extremely frustrating out with watching our queen kiwi Beth showing how nights should go with added oil again just flawless
Layla again very disappointing barely any improvement from the night before
Brooksie was on a couple of times was decent
Amanda made a appearance could have done more of her
Cherry appeared yet nothing happened as normal

21-05-2024 21:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night pretty good
Arura excellent naked action on TV bouncing around almost flashing a couple time very sexy show,
Sophie usual very good show some nice close ups of her lovely big boobs,
Maxie looked stunning but got stuck in one position for long time

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-05-2024 10:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-05-2024 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night pretty good
Arura excellent naked action on TV bouncing around almost flashing a couple time very sexy show,
Sophie usual very good show some nice close ups of her lovely big boobs,
Maxie looked stunning but got stuck in one position for long time

Yes quite good FV shows for a Tuesday! Never been a fan of Maxie and as you say she seems to be in a rut at the moment and pleasing the pervcammmers a lot of the time! And (for me!) on for far too long each time she's on! Arura! still seems happier on a bedset and was excellent last night! Sophie was very good last night: she's quite variable but OK last night. Georgia Spice! was as good as usual showing off her amazing curves as usual and also standing up! Emma Nord was her usual excellent self and was on for 59 minutes! although her bedset seemed a bit dark! Kartel was ok but seemed a bit tame unusually keeping her pants on! despite being on for 58 minutes! We only saw "new " girl Carly Coxx on FV for the first minute at midnight: she looks lovely and I would have liked to have seen her on for much longer! And Cherry Leigh! (who I'm afraid is still a favourite of mine!) was on for the first 32 minutes at midnight on 674 obviously at the end of her section which began on Sky. She looked lovely as usual with her amazing HUGE cleavage on show as usual as well as her lovely shapely arse, thighs and legs ( although her legs were hidden in PVC boots!) BUT instead giving us her usual dayshow she actually went topless!........only for 2 minutes halfway through her section and for a minute just before the end BUT it was great seeing her lovely big tits! She really played with them BUT covered them with her hands for some of her "topless " moments!.......It was still an improvement on her usual effort but not as good as her very first nightshow ages ago! So thanks Cherry! Now please carry on giving us what you know we enjoy (and expect on a nightshow!): a proper sexy show with more of your amazing curves on display!.....
So a fairly good show for a Tuesday but I don't think that Maxie was a good "replacement" for Amy Lacey!..... .
Tonight!?: Roxxy Clark! until 5.30am with Preeti Young!? and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Georgia Spice!, Karolina Francesca!, Amy Lacey!, Cherry Leigh! and Beth Bennett! Enjoy!?.......
22-05-2024 12:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

As its been very quiet on here I thought that I'd come on before I go out! So last night we had Kartel Kay on instead of Preeti Young! as a main girl with Roxxy Clark! one of my favourites! Despite being a " main "girl Kartel was only on for a shortish amount of time but still managed to get naked and oiled up in one of her short sections. Roxxy! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 15 minutes BUT was covered up all of the time! She was on 674 for 53 minutes in one section in the back alley and was a bit better getting topless (on and off) and playing with her amazing big 34"E tits. Much better but not her best show and she seemed to be better pre-FV! Back in January she was "naked " just in her stockings and boots admittedly only for 9 minutes! So last night (for me) was very much a backwards step unfortunately!...... Roxyie! and Georgia! were both on in brief sections and were very good as usual. Leila was also on for 28 minutes and went topless but seemed a bit static! Amanda Rendall was on for her usual 31 minutes going naked . Ivy Hope was on for 27 minutes and went topless early and played with her nice tits. Emma Nord was on for 1 hour! and was very good as usual stripping down to just her pants and using her usual positions.
BUT Cherry Leigh! at last gave us a PROPER nightshow on 673: the best section of that channel! She was on for just 26 minutes in her usual outfit but went fully topless after only 3 minutes and until the end: 23 minutes! She really showed off her amazing big tits and really played with them! Excellent and her longest time with her lovely tits out (only17 minutes previously): still trying to find out what size they are!......So is this the "new beginning " or just a one-off? Hopefully not! And was it as just the result of someone's phone call, did she have a chat from BS? or is she no longer worried about her ex???? Not worried but let's hope that she builds on this and gets even better!.....
So (for me!) a very good night and despite Roxxy! being covered up on this channel for her entire sections of 1 hour 15 minutes!I decided to keep 673 because of Cherry !!.......Well done Cherry! and thanks BS!.....
Tonight!?:Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Kartel Kay Bunny Saint until 5.00am and Ella Jolie! until 3.30. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Roxie!, Karolina Francesca!, Cherry Leigh!, Michelle Moist!, Roxxy Clark!, Jennifer Wilde!, Alexa Brooke!(web only) and Alice Goodwin!?..Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2024 10:27 by trains55.)
23-05-2024 10:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't bother with many recordings Tuesday night into Wednesday morning as I knew it would be a waste of time seeing so much crap from Maxie etc
Anyway last night I found it better than expected kartel justified her main girl role instead of Preeti
Whilst I found it pretty laboured watching Roxy clark felt like I was watching Layla
Biggest surprise was seeing cherry FINALLY did something like you trains it'll be interesting if it was just a fluke or has the brain gone and said must improve or will I be gone
Enjoying the progress Emma is making given the small spaces she often has yet given us some good shows

23-05-2024 20:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV