Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
was a step up, but wouldnt say a major one as even though cherri went naked, she still kept everything covered up

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-02-2012 12:10
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cherri was using the old Lori and Paige routine on the mic last night , she was telling the viewers to give her a ring and see if they could be the ones to tempt her to remove her hands from her boobs when topless , if i remember correctly Lori and Paige used to say that on the mic for a few months before Cellcast finally decided to let them show their boobs , i wonder how long Cellcast will use this ploy this time ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-02-2012 12:24
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

As I remember it Lori got her boobs out properly about a month into doing the shows, Paige I understand was eventually told she had to go topless or she was off night show.

It really is a ridiculous situation that any night-time girl is permitted/allowed whether it is by their choice or the broadcasters to not get topless on a night time show.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 14:34 by mikedafc.)
22-02-2012 14:33
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

i dont bother watchin cherri any more.her boobs look too big for her body,ther was nothin wrong with them before the op.plus also she is just milkin everyone who calls her.makin us all think we will get to see them.waste of money to me.Big Laugh
22-02-2012 14:38
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

(22-02-2012 12:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  Cherri was using the old Lori and Paige routine on the mic last night , she was telling the viewers to give her a ring and see if they could be the ones to tempt her to remove her hands from her boobs when topless , if i remember correctly Lori and Paige used to say that on the mic for a few months before Cellcast finally decided to let them show their boobs , i wonder how long Cellcast will use this ploy this time ? .

Now who said it's like Paige Tyler when she started night shows oh yes that was me last night, LOL on post 315 http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1004195
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 21:46 by NIGHTWATCHER.)
22-02-2012 21:44
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(22-02-2012 12:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was a step up, but wouldnt say a major one as even though cherri went naked, she still kept everything covered up

She has been there, done that... Cherri was the first ever BabeStation girl to go completely naked on TV Wink #Fact
22-02-2012 22:04
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

(22-02-2012 22:04 )Sm© Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 12:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was a step up, but wouldnt say a major one as even though cherri went naked, she still kept everything covered up

She has been there, done that... Cherri was the first ever BabeStation girl to go completely naked on TV Wink #Fact

Do not care if she did it years ago, we are bothered about the now, if she has gone naked before then why she playing these games now? ANSWER because a lot of people watching will not know that she went naked years ago, even I did not know that until you just pointed it out, it is even more annoying knowing she has gone topless before.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
22-02-2012 22:13
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Do not know why people keep blaming Cherri,she is only doing what B/S tell her to do,its just another case in a long line of B/S milking the situation,blame B/S not Cherri.

Age is a state of mind.
22-02-2012 23:08
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(22-02-2012 23:08 )dogman Wrote:  Do not know why people keep blaming Cherri,she is only doing what B/S tell her to do,its just another case in a long line of B/S milking the situation,blame B/S not Cherri.

Not so - I think it has as much to do with Cherri as BS. It's always the same with Cherri, whether it's the shows, her web cams - even charitable stints: She promises a lot (deliberately) and then delivers as little as she can (deliberately).

My feeling is she doesn't have much respect for her audience or men in general. They're all just mugs and there's always enough of them to go around...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
23-02-2012 09:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

As I said with Paige etc you can't do anything if the girl isn't on board with it so they are both milking the situation.

(22-02-2012 23:08 )dogman Wrote:  Do not know why people keep blaming Cherri,she is only doing what B/S tell her to do,its just another case in a long line of B/S milking the situation,blame B/S not Cherri.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 14:17 by mikedafc.)
23-02-2012 14:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV