Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2012 09:43 )gazfc Wrote:  Maybe she's late cause she's having a quick 'fumble' with the cameraman first Big Grin

We'll have to get mrmann onto this one.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-03-2012 11:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I haven't commented on this thread for a while now, reason being, RLC has gone stale, whenever I've flicked over it's done nothing for me, the only time I've watched recently was when Bailey Cream was on but with no Lucy Summers on night at the moment or Danni Harwood who is coming back in 8 days hopefully on nights I haven't stayed on the channel for all that long. I understand that this is not all the fault of the RLC managment as obviously they are trying to avoid any unwanted attention from Ofcom but it's in turn made for tame shows with none of the models getting naked other than the very rare occasion which just hasn't for me made it worth the while to watch. This period of toned down show's is nothing unusual for RLC as I recall last year witnessing similar events take place. Inconsistency is the name of the game at the moment regarding the babe channels and it's RLC's turn I guess to be the one's at the moment going through this quiet spell. No doubt next month at this time it'll be all guns blazing once again. Ofcom paranio has really gripped the channels more than ever these past few years and RLC is no different bladewave
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 02:37 by Scottishbloke.)
09-03-2012 02:36
aldo560 Away
Banned

[split] Savannah Mai - (Rochelle) - Chat, Caps & Vids
good to see another capper emerge

watch out guys looks like jessicas going for your crown Cool

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
09-03-2012 12:43
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I 100% totally agree with Scottishbloke, it appears that the shows recently have been quite tame in comparison with there rivals, and it's such a pitySad As we all no the recent snitching from other rival channels to Ofcom hasn't helped, but I do think before this happened Redlight seemed to be taming down there content. I do personally think having Lucy Summers sidelined in only doing day shows is a BIG MISTAKE in my opinionImportant I do agree with Lucy that doing some day shows and night shows, in otherwords mixing things up a bit is a good thing.
However only putting her on days is totally and utterly RIDCULASImportant
Once again using footballing terms it's like having LIONEL MESSI sitting on the subs bench and everyone can see the team isn't playing as well as they couldImportant Well that's just how I feel when I see such a Beautiful sexy lady like Lucy Summers. It seems since you've taken her of the night shows it seems Redlights form has Dipped.
Thankfully recent performances from Bailey, and a few others have been very good, and with the likes of Dannii Harwood coming back soon, hopefully things will be looking up. To conclude I really hope who is ever is running Redlight knows what there doingImportant
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 13:09 by continental19.)
09-03-2012 13:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Top work last night Mellie you and Dionne always make a great show x
09-03-2012 13:11
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

FFS..they havent benched Lucy Summers...she's already explained her switch to days..she'll be back!

Just because your particular favourite girl isnt on does not mean that the standards of the show have slipped any!

Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Jennifer Jade and Dionne Mendez have all put in great shows and are consistently good performers
whenever they are on..Newly signed kandi Kay and Ree Petra have also been on in the last week and put in superb showings, also
despite the fact im not really a fan a mention for Elle Jolie who has improved vastly!

Furthermore getting naked is not the only pre-requisite to a good show, yes Lucy is one of the few who are very good at them
but it isnt the be all end all when it comes to the vast majority of viewers, with many naked shows ending with the girl lying
face down on the bed!

Still i guess this was just one more thread for certain people to start whining about Ofcom Rolleyes
09-03-2012 13:23
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Fair point Gaz, I do agree with you some what that the new signings have done well, I have to say Jennifer Jade was stunning last night, I do agree that Lucy summers will be back, however I do think taking her off nights for the whole month of march is a little bit over kill to say the least. I guess time will tell I suppose.
09-03-2012 13:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red have plenty of great ladies to watch chances are you will find what you want through the week/end
09-03-2012 13:46
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(09-03-2012 13:23 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  FFS..they havent benched Lucy Summers...she's already explained her switch to days..she'll be back!

Just because your particular favourite girl isnt on does not mean that the standards of the show have slipped any!

Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Jennifer Jade and Dionne Mendez have all put in great shows and are consistently good performers
whenever they are on..Newly signed kandi Kay and Ree Petra have also been on in the last week and put in superb showings, also
despite the fact im not really a fan a mention for Elle Jolie who has improved vastly!

Furthermore getting naked is not the only pre-requisite to a good show, yes Lucy is one of the few who are very good at them
but it isnt the be all end all when it comes to the vast majority of viewers, with many naked shows ending with the girl lying
face down on the bed!

Still i guess this was just one more thread for certain people to start whining about Ofcom Rolleyes

Come on Aston, you know that doesn't matter to the fanboys

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
09-03-2012 13:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(09-03-2012 13:31 )continental19 Wrote:  I do agree that Lucy summers will be back, however I do think taking her off nights for the whole month of march is a little bit over kill to say the least.

Once again:

(28-02-2012 12:30 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Firstly I'm not on days because I don't have many fans! I did a few days and iv done well on them so people are enjoying through the daytime and some daytime callers that have called me have never seen me before so I'm expanding my fan base and getting lots of new fans , which is good and I must say I'm enjoying the days! But I'm a naughty girl and my place will always be on nights! There's no harm in doing both !

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
09-03-2012 14:10

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL