Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Tori and Levi were the stars across the channels last night
06-04-2012 18:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

2200-0530 Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade(PB), Kandi Kay, Tori, Denni Tayla(Floating/241)

What a five star line up this is tonight and if my eyes are telling the truth a 2 4 1 between Tori Lee and Denni TaylaBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 20:50 by dan g 27.)
06-04-2012 20:49
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ended before you could blink ha ha. behind the camera mistakes keep flowing.
06-04-2012 23:35
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I would like to say a big Thanks to all the camera crew, I've noticed over the last 3-4 weeks the camera work in my opinion has been getting better and better every week. Last nights show from Bailey was a perfect example of some Fabulous close ups of her, I also can say the same regarding the other channels to.

WELL DONE REDLIGHT JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOINGBig Grin
08-04-2012 14:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

When you go to http://www.playboytvchat.com you'll get a pop up saying the members area is now live but i still can't log in annoyed, is any 1 else having the same probs?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-04-2012 21:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

What's with all the clothes tonight , they haven't got more Ofcom problems have they ? , it doesn't look like there's much chance of any nakedness or even much flesh or oil again tonight , in fact 2 girls have got more clothes on than girls from other channels wear on the day shows laugh , no nothing to keep me entertained tonight on the RLC channels i'm afraid , time to watch other channels again tonight that offers a bit more flesh and adult entertainment me thinks .
Just remember RLC some of us aren't to keen on your more clothed style of shows so will watch and call your competitors that do cater for the the less is more lovers , other channels realise this so that's why they make sure our needs are catered for by providing plenty of naked flesh ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-04-2012 23:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the babes on tonight dont go naked (cant remember them doing so in ages), but yeah an off night from rlc

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
12-04-2012 00:15
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair you will get different shows from different ladies some like to get naked some don't i think red do a decent job of providing different nights it would be dull if every lady did the same thing.
12-04-2012 09:55
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2012 09:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  To be fair you will get different shows from different ladies some like to get naked some don't i think red do a decent job of providing different nights it would be dull if every lady did the same thing.

Good point.
12-04-2012 11:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-04-2012 09:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  To be fair you will get different shows from different ladies some like to get naked some don't i think red do a decent job of providing different nights it would be dull if every lady did the same thing.

There is to many nights when you don't get much variety , there are to many nights when the girls dress and do similar shows to each other ,(Kandi and Ella the other night) ideally RLC should endeavour to try and give some variety over their 4 channels in terms of the style of shows the girls do , i don't just mean a change of set , sometimes they do have nights that offers more variety in the girls style of performance , but more often than not you get the girls doing the role play more clothed shows on the majority of their channels , for my own taste they need to have someone on a least 1 channel each night (not occasionally) to provide the flesh factor like other channels do , Lucy Summers back on nights would help out in the lack of flesh department that RLC is suffering from at present .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-04-2012 12:12

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL