babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(03-10-2012 03:49 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 01:53 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Heres something simple for you all... If you know ur going to be dissapointed by the shows, and night after night know which films will be on bs x ect from the posts on the forum, then why do you all keep paying for the show every night.... Obviously bs are not going to change anythin because u guys are all throwing ur money at them regardless

Sorry bud but if glanced at my post about two back there were three words 'loyal' granted that should of said former loyal customer and 'good-bye' anyway what would I winge&rant about then I've been chucked out the LFC formum!

That post wasnt meant to be just aimed at you mate so dont think im trying to single you out, it wasnt meant like that, its just what i seem to be seeing by the majority of bsx customers seemingly throwing there money away repeatedly

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-10-2012 07:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

(02-10-2012 23:39 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  From Camillas' comments just it would appear that someone at BSx is payin attention to this thread , so as a loyal customer I'd like to take this opportunity to say ' Good bye it's been erm good bye'

Gotta go I'm starting to tear up here??

What did she say?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-10-2012 08:18
aaron Online
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
(02-10-2012 14:43 )Dervish Wrote:  How about a night of Lily Pink or even better seeing if Jada would do it?

Lily Pink and Jada are both good calls. Plus Nicolle Knight must be somewhere on the list of options. Heart
03-10-2012 11:31
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

Cool RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
(03-10-2012 07:10 )marlowe Wrote:  Camilla was amazing last night. What a top quality live show - that's what I call a committed performance!

I totally agree with you,watched show until 1:30am and she was great with plenty on show if you know what I mean..

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
03-10-2012 12:40
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
(03-10-2012 12:40 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:10 )marlowe Wrote:  Camilla was amazing last night. What a top quality live show - that's what I call a committed performance!

I totally agree with you,watched show until 1:30am and she was great with plenty on show if you know what I mean..

To be fair Camilla is always one of the better performers and always tries to satisfy the viewers within the limits set by the shows producers
03-10-2012 17:30
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry mrEsperenda I wasn't bein pissy just thought I'd reiterate my new stance, an I have after all got five an a quarter hours to fill per night now!
Honestly not much would make happier than to post somethin positive about BSx, but I'd be as honest and sincere as a babestation advert!

Hi M100 I know you asked twice but see your own signature? No just playin she was just repeating that each girl works to her on personal levels, to which I repeat my point that surely doing a 4hour stint on a adult ppv channel is uppin the level, prob why there's the third lady doin a second shift in 8 days! (let me guess Lacey tomorrow)

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
03-10-2012 17:35
Banned

When lori goes onto x or tiffany its pretty pointless, babestaion really needs to find girls within who are actually willing to show all, otherwise whats the point of ppl paying? Having tiff or lori on an extreme ppv channel is like going to McDonalds and ordering a vegeburger, salad and a diet coke... Nobody wants that shit, we want a big mac, large fries and a full fat coke!

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 18:13 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
03-10-2012 18:03
Banned

RE: Who's on BabestationX tonight
Atleast we'll see some pussy of we sign up, bring back stevie...

#RODGERS OUT
03-10-2012 18:10
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

The simple fact is there are a lot of girls on the babestation roster that will do full frontal and will put on a hell of a show but Tiff( who I repeat I'm a massive fan of this beautiful women) gets more viewers than Brittney, Lily or even Chelsea, whether it's ppl who don't know her level or like I've done on more than occasion talked myself into it with 'come gazz get it tonight she will'

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
03-10-2012 18:49
m100 Away
Banned

A week may be a long time in politics but clearly not in babestation land - seven in a row, well done.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-10-2012 19:11

babestation xtra