babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Looks like it was a fiver saved for me. Dam it though i do still love Lori!!
14-10-2012 02:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

(13-10-2012 22:54 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  i think there's more chance of stevie wonder regaining his sight than Lori showin her love puff

Newsflash: Stevie Wonder has not regained his sight
14-10-2012 10:44
Scots Napoleon Offline
Senior Poster

(14-10-2012 01:34 )noodles Wrote:  According to the ad, Lori is supposed to be the naughty college girl on at 11.30pm, 1am and 2.30am tonight. She was on at 11.30 but at the moment Lori is on normal Babestation and one of the twins has been the naughty college girl since 1am?! What happened to Lori's 1am stint on BSX I wonder? Will she be on BSX again tonight?

My theory is that the first Lori show didn't sell as well as was hoped for a Saturday night, so the BabestationX team by thinking on their feet made a tactical substitution and brought Priya on for the next shows.
14-10-2012 11:03
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(14-10-2012 11:03 )Scots Napoleon Wrote:  My theory is that the first Lori show didn't sell as well as was hoped for a Saturday night, so the BabestationX team by thinking on their feet made a tactical substitution and brought Priya on for the next shows.

I can well believe that theory. It seems entirely plausible to me that Lori's diappearance was a tactical substitution. She could still be seen on Babestation afterwards, so she hadn't been taken ill and gone home or anything like that.
14-10-2012 12:48
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

(14-10-2012 11:03 )Scots Napoleon Wrote:  
(14-10-2012 01:34 )noodles Wrote:  According to the ad, Lori is supposed to be the naughty college girl on at 11.30pm, 1am and 2.30am tonight. She was on at 11.30 but at the moment Lori is on normal Babestation and one of the twins has been the naughty college girl since 1am?! What happened to Lori's 1am stint on BSX I wonder? Will she be on BSX again tonight?

My theory is that the first Lori show didn't sell as well as was hoped for a Saturday night, so the BabestationX team by thinking on their feet made a tactical substitution and brought Priya on for the next shows.

Sounds plausible as Priya was wearing the same outfit as Lori for the other stints. I wonder if the take up increased once Priya was on board?

Maybe they might reallise that unless Lori shows everything on BSX then people aren't interested. As people keep saying, why pay a fiver to watch something you will see on the free babestation channels.
14-10-2012 13:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
It's a bit early to give a verdict on tonight's show, but so far Lily is putting on a great oily and naked close up pussy show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2012 00:17 by mr mystery.)
14-10-2012 23:50
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(14-10-2012 23:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  so far Lily is putting on a great oily and naked close up pussy show .

You are right mr mystery, Lily has been very impressive so far. The first hour tonight was a great show.
15-10-2012 01:08
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, people seem to be working out which girls are not going to show anything and avoiding those. BS will end up either substituting them or pairing them with a girl that will (while using the more "popular" girl as a come-on).
What baffles me is why these girls don't realise they could maybe remedy the situation by indulging in some hot girl-on-girl action rather than just sitting there as if Ofcom rules still apply. Just laziness I suppose.
15-10-2012 01:41
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

Lily has just finished for the night. I can't write much as I need to get some sleep, but Lily was pretty awesome. I'll content myself by saying that tonight's show was a quality show by a quality girl.
15-10-2012 03:34
thescientist Away

Well Lily has certainly set the standard for Babestation X. An awesome performance all night long fantastic close ups of pussy from all angles. No one looks better in oil normally but last night Lily was something special. The number one girl now by a long way. Has a fiver ever been well spent. No doubt there will be more to come from her.
15-10-2012 14:11

babestation xtra