babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(19-10-2012 02:47 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I'm watching BSX tonight and it's been a very good show from Camilla. Now Priya has joined her on the set.

Priya seems to be the most appearing girl on BSX, but no complaints from me about that. Was she on for long last night?
19-10-2012 13:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-10-2012 12:01 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  1) give sound to all live shows, like ive said before, if you buy a boxing ppv, you don't expect a crappy jingle over the fight!

Huh I thought the live shows were call shows?
19-10-2012 13:26
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2012 13:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Huh I thought the live shows were call shows?

Yes they are. He didn't explain himself very clearly, but what he was trying to say is that he wants to hear the calls.
19-10-2012 13:30
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2012 13:25 )kevin symons Wrote:  Priya seems to be the most appearing girl on BSX, but no complaints from me about that. Was she on for long last night?

Priya was on with Camilla for 1 of the 9 slots, so about 20 minutes.
19-10-2012 13:36
Not any more

(19-10-2012 13:30 )kevin symons Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 13:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Huh I thought the live shows were call shows?

Yes they are. He didn't explain himself very clearly, but what he was trying to say is that he wants to hear the calls.

Well that's never going to happen, is it.

1. Nobody would call the listening service &
2. How many people are going to call if they think their voice will go out on live tv.
19-10-2012 13:43
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-10-2012 13:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well that's never going to happen, is it.

They did it lots of times on BSXtreme.
19-10-2012 13:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-10-2012 11:18 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  thank you Mr Mystery for the lighting/ production comments, It is never easy putting on a seven night a week Live show and occasionally we may have a producer drop out due to sickness etc and have to draft in a less experienced cameraman/producer to fill in for someone and I believe that may have happened here, Im not trying to justify it just explain that sometimes events can overwhelm us, hopefully you nice gentleman can 'cut us a little slack' as the Americans say and look beyond the occasional lighting/camera mishap and see that we are trying very very hard to give you something a little closer to what you might find fun and enjoyable for the price of a pint and a half of beer.
The producer/cameraman in question has been sent to Dani O Neils house where he will have to perform certain 'household' duties in the buff for a week, and let that be a lesson to him.

kind regards
Mark Cremona

Thanks for responding to my post and explaining a few things.
The camera man got a bit to light a sentence in my view when he was sent round to Dani's house, sending him round to Amanda Rendall's house especially if she was in one of her moods would have been more suitable for the crime lol , i can still remember the spoof film you did with Amanda and Dani for BS Xtreme were Amanda goes to Dani's house when she gets the sack from BS for flashing her pussy, if i remember correctly Dani tells Amanda she will contact the producer who sacked her and Amanda say's she can't because he is dead laugh or something like that .

Anyway last nights show imo was much better than the previous night, the lighting wasn't so dim and the duel camera work was back with the fixed cam and the closer POV cam being used, so no complaints from me concerning lighting and cam work/production .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 14:38 by mr mystery.)
19-10-2012 13:55
Not any more

(19-10-2012 13:53 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 13:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well that's never going to happen, is it.

Fair enough, never watched any of the shows. Just seems a bit stupid if they want to make money from the phonelines.
19-10-2012 13:59
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(19-10-2012 13:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 13:53 )Don Tingley Wrote:  

Fair enough, never watched any of the shows. Just seems a bit stupid if they want to make money from the phonelines.

Don't think it was ever done on purpose as I think the producer wouldn't have been so vocal if they were intentionally streaming audio. I personally don't find it a prob when it comes to live/naked shows but if they ever bring back LiveSexShows I feel sound to be integral to my enjoyment!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
19-10-2012 17:02
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

I enjoyed the show last night with Amy Latina and Beth. I thought both girls were good plus it was nice to see some new faces to BabestationX, as the channel has been in danger of repeating the same girls too much.
20-10-2012 07:35

babestation xtra