babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I saw last nights show and what a waste of time it was,the line up looked promising but due to a supposed technical problem it started 10-15 minutes late,although the was nakedness there was very little interaction between the girls,plus the supposed office theme was for the most part disgarded in favour of cream,also when asked to engage in nipple sucking it was either ignored or substituted for what can only be described as nipple pecking,in conclusion this show is still not being described accurately before purchase it is supposed to be a unrestricted show but it is just not the case,i can see no point in continuing with the text service if the performers are not prepared to act fully upon them.

im always open to positive change
08-11-2012 17:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

last night was a big improvement on previous shows,but i suspect it will go back down again with Geri on tonight and Lori on tomorrow come on bsx prove me wrong

im always open to positive change
09-11-2012 18:43
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I have recently started watching BSX and quickly decided the shows are only worth watching when Priya, Camilla or Preeti are on. At the very least I want to see pussy for my fiver and lots if it. No pussy - no chance of me even considering parting with my cash. The content is generally lame and tame in the extreme but hey when there is a naked, legs akimbo Priya in the offing I just can't resist Rolleyes Tongue

09-11-2012 19:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e not made any posts in this thread just lately because i've not been watching the show, frankly i don't like this new text format and wish they would go back to how they were doing things on the live shows a few weeks ago when this new BS X show first started, the last one i watched was the one with Beth, Brooklyn Blue and Madison, (not last nights show but the one they did before that) , the three girls were sat on a black sofa together and asking people to send in texts saying how big their cocks were, one girl would go on the phone occasionally while still sat with the other two to take a phone call, the girls said they would give a pussy flash if requested to do so in a text, this was on top of people already spending a fiver to watch the show, i only watched it for the first hour and was bored stiff and turned it off , i haven't purchased the show since , it was very much like Babestation Xtra when that channel first came out when it was mainly a texting in show with phone calls occasionally taken , but with pussy's being allowed to be shown .
I like the idea of text's being shown but not how they are doing it , it is not being done how it was "back in the day", back in the day a girl was solo full screen on the beds taking calls , text messages would be sent in and displayed on screen and read out by a girl back stage , sometimes the girl reading out the text messages would be shown in a small box on screen , she would then at times join the other girl to carry out a few requests or shout to the on screen girl to carry out a requests , it worked well and was a good format, they only used to do text's until 2am , after that just phone calls were taken , this is how i'd like it be done now and not how it was done the last time i saw it, or go back to just three live 1 hour solo girl sections with a occasional guest appearance throughout the night like they did a few weeks ago , there was some cracking solo performances and shows done at first with different sets and themes done throughout the night , i enjoyed the first BS X live shows much more than this new text show set up , i am not keen on the screen being clustered up with three girls at once , text messages and Extra OSG's like it is now, it just doesn't encourage me to purchase the show or if i have ring a on-screen girl that is not solo on screen but has to share it with the other girls reading out text messages, it just ain't intimate enough any more .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 21:40 by mr mystery.)
09-11-2012 20:25
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2012 20:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  [snip]

yeah the new show is shit annoyed

not even worth watching if free, it's boring

wake up bs before you lose all your viewers annoyed
09-11-2012 21:42
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
So glad to see Lacey back! Big Grin I'm gettin' my £5 worth tonight!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
10-11-2012 00:10
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Lacey's new tits Sad

[Image: image-6076_509D960D.jpg]
10-11-2012 00:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(10-11-2012 00:48 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Lacey's new tits Sad

That explains the mystery of why she hasn't been on BabestationX for 6 weeks. Anyway, now that she's back I think she'll probably be wasted in this new format as it doesn't give the better girls much chance to shine.
10-11-2012 01:22
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

What a waste. Lacey rubbing off in the background while these two touch each other's arses and read texts blocking the view. Awful first hour.

Sort this shit out please. Sack these two off and let Lacey put on a good show for the paying customers.

[Image: image-1A1E_509DA07B.jpg]
10-11-2012 01:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to me BS just aren't getting what it is people want or how best to use their girls.
Judging by the comments on this forum what most people seem to want is:
1. Full frontal nudity and/or
2. Some fairly serious girl on girl action

Other activities such as games, reading texts etc are superfluous except in so far as they assist with the above.
Around half a dozen or so of the regular BS girls seem prepared to do full frontal. BS should therefore ensure at least one of these girls is on each night (there is some evidence they are starting to do this I think).
Quite a number of girls have done girl on girl who don't appear on BSX e.g. Lolly, Georgie, Mica. I don't know if BS could encourage these and any other girls to take part in some way while making clear they aren't expected to do full frontal.
The girls who won't do either seem to fall into 2 groups:
1. the more inexperienced ones who probably don't really know what is expected of them or what to do. I'd say this is likely to be a case of learning the ropes and deciding whether this role is for them or not.
2. Some "old lags" who really just take the piss (I think we all know who I'm talking about?). Personally I think BS should stop them appearing on X at all, and just put them on the main channels, but unfortunately at the moment BS seem content to use them as a come-on to lure in unsuspecting punters.
Don't suppose there's much chance of any of this happening of course.
10-11-2012 02:48

babestation xtra