babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(10-11-2012 00:48 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Lacey's new tits Sad

Truly awful aren't they ? Looks like she went to the same bloke that the chav twins went too. Why are they so far apart ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-11-2012 02:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

If anyone watched the third hour last night let me know if anything interesting happened. I gave up after the 2 hours, partly because the format was a bit shambolic and cramped Lacey's style but also because it had reached a point where I could no longer stand the sound of Geri's voice. I did consider watching with the sound turned off as a kind of Geri antidote, but decided to simply go for the off switch in the end. Someone please let me know if I missed anything worthwhile in the last hour that's actually worth knowing about.
10-11-2012 09:28
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I've given up posting pics or commenting on the content. The voices of discontent here don't seem to be making an impression on the producers/owners.
I reckon the girls and camera operators have a good laugh but that seems more important than crafting shows to entertain the paying viewers.
Creating a live show 7-nights a week is a challenge for anyone, so there will always be off days when things don't quite gel or pan out as expected. That said, a format the provides the optimum environment for likely success seems to be the order of the day first. Get that right, and you can always tweak a few things here and there.
The current format fails to provide such an environment. A few (humble) suggestions might be

1. Ensure adequate lighting for the entire set - far too often we find areas of shadow or subdued lighting.
2. Stop with the OSGs as per your non-paying channels. Pay-per-view customers shouldn't have to deal with this shite. Enough for contact numbers only.
3. Provide decent wardrobe options and ensure the girls outfits are not the same for hours on end.
4. Revert back to solo shows, even if only for parts of the night if you feel you want to persevere with this texts/callers fiasco.
5. Don't use a single set for the entire night.
6. An option to have pre-recorded solo scenes from the girls on that night (as you used to do) so that we have well produced content. You can theme to a particular babe (a bit like last night as Lacey's non-live content was mixed in across the night).
7. Have a call-in "truth or dare" with the dare being things you can do as non-live produced content (e.g. back in Adult Channel days, Laura Jones would be dared to walk naked outside in certain situations like a car dealership, a shopping centre etc). I'm not suggesting copying this exactly, just use something like it to liven up the interactive nature and have an "arc" of content over a few nights.
8. Compare your shows with others around Europe (both west and east as they're totally different) and US. There are shows out there that you can take hints from to help out if you're getting stuck for ideas.

As I say I recognise the challenges of a nightly live show. But if you can come up with a series of alterations and initiatives around content, you can rotate this over a 2 week period to maintain a level of freshness with the shows, as largely people don't watch every single night - they dip in and out as the mood takes them or largely based on who's on.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 13:58 by dirk362.)
10-11-2012 13:46
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-11-2012 09:28 )barracuda Wrote:  If anyone watched the third hour last night let me know if anything interesting happened. I gave up after the 2 hours, partly because the format was a bit shambolic and cramped Lacey's style but also because it had reached a point where I could no longer stand the sound of Geri's voice. I did consider watching with the sound turned off as a kind of Geri antidote, but decided to simply go for the off switch in the end. Someone please let me know if I missed anything worthwhile in the last hour that's actually worth knowing about.

Same here , after 2 hours of Lacey in the background and Geri's talking (when the mic was on), I also reached for the off button , wonder if Lori will be any better ?? (Sarcasm)
10-11-2012 13:46
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought apart from Lacey show was mostly awful plus the fact geri said on the mic the cameraman was not allowed to get his cock out but in the next film after the show thats exactly what happened,could someone explain why this double standard exists especially on a supposedly unrestricted live show,more bad news cos Lori`s on tonight so i expect show to be just as bad,shame really as thursday nights show was best of the week.

im always open to positive change
10-11-2012 14:07
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night was again a total waste of time, money and effort,

Apart from Lacey, who at least got totally naked and showed a bit of interest the rest were appallaing.

Geri gets more and more like a shopfront dummy in her shows and gives nothing to them what so ever

Lacey's new boobs are awful they look so artificial with much to much scar tissue marks - not natural looking at all
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 17:19 by billyboy1963.)
10-11-2012 17:18
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

LoL lori asked for 20 Texts for her to get naked... She's been on 19 for 10 minutes completely n blatantly ignoring the get naked texts... How much more can bs screw over their customers... Such a scam...
11-11-2012 01:14
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

Now she's acknowledged the texts and is counting past 20 and still reading out texts to waste time to not get naked... Knowing the show breaks in 10 mins lol this is terrible
11-11-2012 01:20
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

(11-11-2012 01:14 )SantaClause Wrote:  LoL lori asked for 20 Texts for her to get naked... She's been on 19 for 10 minutes completely n blatantly ignoring the get naked texts... How much more can bs screw over their customers... Such a scam...

If Lori shows anything the world will definitely end on the 22nd December! Haha

Yeah, a few have asked her to show everything but they will be very disappointed and they won't read out the annoyed people's texts. She seems reluctant and has quite a lot more than 20 texts.

Panties have come off but she covered up with her hand! It is quite annoying as she is doing the usual suggestions of showing everything.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 01:23 by noodles.)
11-11-2012 01:21
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

Well her underwear is now off but her legs are closed tighter than a camels ass in a sandstorm.
11-11-2012 01:23

babestation xtra