babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Caps (Only)
(02-12-2012 23:39 )pm74 Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 22:11 )deltic Wrote:  If it was about copyright they'd ban all videos not just bsx. They'd only use the copyright excuse if they were selling the product ( videos of previous shows) themselves, which they are not. Or are they planning to do so? Other channels post their shows, or highlights of them, for members so there's no reason why bsx can't do it. It's another revenue stream.

it is because you might not buy it today if you think you might get it free tomorrow
d
it's because it's almost imposible to to watch 2mins of it without gettin bored, pissed off and feel short changed even when it's free, whereas people only post good pics! (I've got issues I know)

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
05-12-2012 19:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: [split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(05-12-2012 15:38 )welshken Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 14:32 )babestation Wrote:  Wednesday 5th December, we have an XXXtra special night for you on BABESTATION X.

Two of our legendary Babestation daytime babes will be joining forces are getting naughty on Babestation X. Tammy and Gracie!

Restricted on the daytime show, unrestricted on Babestation X. Do not miss out on this worldwide xxxclusive! Guys drop the daytime flirty chat and get straight in there with Gracie and Tammy, all they want from you is filth, so join them and do as they wish!

Go to Freeview 174 and press the red button or go to http://www.bsx.tv

Unrestricted? Does that mean topless, nude , or bsx level? lets know before we buy pleaseBig Grin

unrestricted in terms of verbal topics, it says chat!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
05-12-2012 19:31
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Until they remove the huge osg's and live up to the name of the channel i won't be buying x no matter which "legends" are on, personally i dont rate either of them,

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
05-12-2012 22:17
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
well I've chatted to Tammy elsewhere, and as far as I know, she doesnt do BSX levels!

now the quandry is, should we
A) get annoyed with the girls for not delivering because they dont do BSX level but BSX still want them to do the show so they do
B) get annoyed with BSX for not delivering because the girls dont do BSX level but BSX still get them on the channel
C) get annoyed at BSX for suggesting they will when they wont

I cant fathom Lacey, several week ago she was showing pink to everyone and now, she won't show anything? and if she does come close, the cam moves, so its as if the channel have a no-pink policy, but this is the opposite of their no limits mantra!
It would be good for BSX to answer this one !
05-12-2012 23:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Well do far, it looks like a topless only show. Shame, these two look great.
Oh well.
G'night all.
06-12-2012 01:02
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Simple solution.. Don't pay, don't complain. Simplissimo

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
06-12-2012 01:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i quite like tonights show mind you im a tammy and gracie fan sure for the regulars on here bit of a let down ive seen nothing on here that couldnt have been done on the FTA shows well apart from the language lol

worth a fiver just to see them get some time on the nightshow but could just have easily done it on the FTA channel prob and left BSX for some nudity

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-12-2012 01:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The only thing i can say is well done to BSX this is by far the tamest show ive ever seen,i must admit i would not have the courage to actually charge people for this evenings entertainment.

im always open to positive change
06-12-2012 02:16
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

Hey Mark ,I look at this forum to see whats happening on BSX before I part with my hard earned , I am saving so many fivers , your channel is being flushed down the pan or is that what you want? are you sure the viability or sustainability of broadcasting topless only shows and asking for £5 when that is readily available , for free , on the next channel , also run by babestation ?
After this weeks reviews (do you read them at all ?) I would not go near BSX for a long time , even after your "promises" I will wait to see what the other punters , if there are any left, have to say
06-12-2012 09:13
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Will Tanya be getting naked
06-12-2012 17:58

babestation xtra