babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Hi there Gentlemen, we have been trying to make up for the Lou Lou no show last week, she will be back this Friday, along with Leah Jaye.

Saturday its Reede Fox and Lacey Lorenzo.

MC.

http://www.babestationxtremeblog.com
13-03-2013 13:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(13-03-2013 13:42 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Hi there Gentlemen, we have been trying to make up for the Lou Lou no show last week, she will be back this Friday, along with Leah Jaye.

MC.

Any chance of having full screen without the text message shit? That ruins the shows imo, specially the huge pink one.

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
13-03-2013 13:48
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(13-03-2013 13:42 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Hi there Gentlemen, we have been trying to make up for the Lou Lou no show last week, she will be back this Friday, along with Leah Jaye.

MC.

Reede Fox and Lacey Lorenzo? eekSurprisedTongue. Crikey that should be an absolute corker of a show.

13-03-2013 14:01
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(13-03-2013 13:48 )yaznee Wrote:  

MC.

Any chance of having full screen without the text message shit? That ruins the shows imo, specially the huge pink one.

Hi there, I will pass your request on for you, unfortunately I have no jurisdiction in that area, Its a matter for the show producers however I will raise your complaint.
thank you.
MC.
13-03-2013 15:18
thescientist Away

(13-03-2013 11:32 )marlowe Wrote:  Yes Beth was a top form on Monday night. Some of her early appearances on BabestationX were of variable quality, but nowadays she is very impressive and the last 2 nights I've seen from her have been top drawer.

I decided to watch Monday night because of the beautiful Beth and I made a good decision. Got to agree that she is very impressive and top drawer stuff and she actually responds to the texts messages giving the punters what they want.
13-03-2013 15:19
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Reede and Lacey should be a great show hope Stevie is on again soon can't get enough of her
13-03-2013 18:20
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Brook Little will be on BabestationX Live (again) in May Wink

[Image: image-61FC_5140CC87.jpg]
13-03-2013 20:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ive had nothing but praise for the way bsx has been progressing recently towards giving us a proper encrypted channel.just had a look at tonights line up.i may be reading it wrongly but the bsx line up on freeview looks to me like no live show.it looks like a night full of pre-recorded tame rubbish that we have been recently moving away from.a lot of it ive already seen.not risking it because i cant stand a backward step night involving absolute crap involving such as lori,tiffany, cherri and that dire asian season stuff.no chance of explicit pussy on show here.at least i can look forward to lou lou and leah on friday and reede and lacey on saturday.i would be grateful for feedback tomorrow from those that do view in case i have mis-interpreted.
13-03-2013 20:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Its seems that bsx is now trying a new tactic of dumbing down its Wednesday shows in the hope people will join its sister website just to enable them to watch a free live hardcore boy/girl show,whilst i wish them every success it would not have hurt to cater for those of us who purchase shows on a regular basis but do not want to join a website.I for one would have purchased bsx tonight if i could be billed by mobile phone as normal rather than having to be tied to a contract.

im always open to positive change
14-03-2013 00:13
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks jimmyt73.you have made it clear.thanks to your post and sitting watching the advertising for tonights offering through gritted teeth as lori pulled those stupid faces and talked like a 3 year old, ive realised whats going off.obviously none of the carla mai stuff will be appearing on bsx.the whole night is a big let down.lets just hope we get back on track tomorrow and have a really good bsx live girl spreading her pussy.
14-03-2013 00:41

babestation xtra