babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Last night was the first time I have had problems with the BSX stream
Normally the picture quality is excellent and does not stop,start and freeze as was the case last night
25-03-2013 13:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just my opinion,agreed that fridays and saturdays have been mainly very good.however i dont think that an encrypted channel can be judged as being consistent by providing 2 good nights out of 7.if thats all they can manage then advertise it and charge for it on that basis.
25-03-2013 13:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Ive only been purchasing at weekends recently and avoiding solo shows as they dont deliver the same thrill for me,however after purchasing two nights which i was unable to view due to webstream totally stoping i may wait for the technology to improve before buying again.Though i think in the long term it might serve them better to consider pulling the plug on this venture and re-direct money to improve variety of babes and sets on their FTA channels as in this respect they are lagging behind RLC at present.

im always open to positive change
25-03-2013 18:08
slippy99 Offline
Junior Poster

Looking forward to seeing Lacey, but tonight it is the worst ever reception. Im giving up. They have an absolute cheek in taking punters money and not even attempting to correct the situation. Thats the contempt they hold us in . What have you got to say about it Babestation, nothing cos you couldn't give a toss could you.
26-03-2013 00:42
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Fix the damn webstream you incompetent halfwits!annoyedannoyed
I'm giving up enough is enough absolutely pathetic webstream and the last time they will get my money unless I find out on here in the future that the stream has improved.
26-03-2013 00:48
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Another stunning performance from Lacey. Definitely on top form last night. I couldn't hear what she was saying a couple of times, because perhaps the mic wasn't switched on, but apart from that a perfect show. Smile
26-03-2013 14:50
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i enjoyed another full on show from the attractive lou lou last night.it included toys, oil and a guest spot with kimmy haze.there was lots of open pussy and pink on show all night,and this time the camera work was very good.an excellent example of a girl in the adult industry doing what is clearly allowed.a lovely smile all night to go with it.theres really no excuse for any girl to come on this x rated encrypted channel and not open her pussy lips.it would be a good idea to also make sure the pre-recorded stuff at least matches this level.anyway, thanks to lou lou for a great night.ill definitely be quick to hit the red button again the next time this girl is on!
27-03-2013 13:16
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(27-03-2013 13:16 )sierraman Wrote:  i enjoyed another full on show from the attractive lou lou last night.it included toys, oil and a guest spot with kimmy haze.there was lots of open pussy and pink on show all night,and this time the camera work was very good.an excellent example of a girl in the adult industry doing what is clearly allowed.a lovely smile all night to go with it.theres really no excuse for any girl to come on this x rated encrypted channel and not open her pussy lips.it would be a good idea to also make sure the pre-recorded stuff at least matches this level.anyway, thanks to lou lou for a great night.ill definitely be quick to hit the red button again the next time this girl is on!

bang on review, great show... lots of toys... juiced up pussy from orgasm missed kimmy spot...any licking????

27-03-2013 18:59
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

She was squirting as well Wink

[Image: image-A7CD_51533607.jpg]

[Image: image-CAD2_51533607.jpg]
27-03-2013 19:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the caps D T.A perfect reminder of what the night was about.personally im not tuning in tonight.both girls look really good,but 2 half hour live sessions just isnt enough for me.the rest of the night is made up of really tame pre-recorded stuff,most of which iv seen before.im going to watch out for tonights girls when they are booked to appear in decent length live shows.hope there are some decent girls booked in for some 4 hr live shows in the coming nights.performances like lou lou last night will certainly help to brighten up these freezing cold nights.just a personal thing,but iv really grown to hate fu**ing snow.
27-03-2013 20:46

babestation xtra