brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average

Mikaela Witt - (Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012) RLL/RLC Chat, Caps & Vids

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Mikaela Witt - (Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012) RLL/RLC Chat, Caps & Vids
I can sort of see her point about being upset at people slating her for not going topless tonight,i myself have commented about babes not willing to go topless after 10pm not appearing,i think as a first notable night trial she should have been cut some slack but in a simular way to what Hannah has been doing on s66 she might have got more daring in each subsequent appearance,in summary it goes to show that most of the daybabes just dont want to do nights however much we as fans want them to we just have to respect their wishes,also think rlc should have not used her as cover if she was not happy.

im always open to positive change
20-06-2013 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

[Image: image-350F_51C24BBC.jpg] [Image: image-7A19_51C24CC3.jpg] [Image: image-756A_51C24DB7.jpg] [Image: image-A322_51C24E8F.jpg] [Image: image-74C2_51C24ECC.jpg] [Image: image-A643_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-6569_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-EF72_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-A882_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-3512_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-C5D8_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-319B_51C258C7.jpg] [Image: image-D58F_51C25A07.jpg] [Image: image-D798_51C25AE6.jpg] [Image: image-0142_51C25A07.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 06:32 by Classic84.)
20-06-2013 01:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-06-2013 01:25 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I can sort of see her point about being upset at people slating her for not going topless tonight,i myself have commented about babes not willing to go topless after 10pm not appearing,i think as a first notable night trial she should have been cut some slack but in a simular way to what Hannah has been doing on s66 she might have got more daring in each subsequent appearance,in summary it goes to show that most of the daybabes just dont want to do nights however much we as fans want them to we just have to respect their wishes, also think rlc should have not used her as cover if she was not happy

mikaela was happy to cover for michelle thorne to see if she would be comfortable doing nights and therefore go on to do proper full nightshows in the future, but at the moment think will just be mikaela doing her usual tease hour till 10pm or 11pm given how annoyed/upset she is

I enjoyed mikaela's night cameo tonight and hope she does more

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-06-2013 01:36
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Sounds like bullshit to me. Any time a daygirl that doesn't get the most positive feedback from a show, they always tend to say they won't do nights because of a few people on a forum. Mikaela's a good looking girl, and her show didn't look too bad to me, but come on- would it really take THIS long to decide whether or not she'd start nights ? Doubt it was ever gonna be a genuine option.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-06-2013 02:10
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

Topless or not, this little stunner certainly gets my full attention :-)
If it's fake tits & gaping pussies you're looking for, try the Parliament Channel (Freeview 81) it's full of em.

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
20-06-2013 02:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I didn't see any of Mikaela's show last night, i didn't realise she stopped after 10pm, this wasn't a planned show she just stayed on as cover for the girls that didn't show up, i don't believe that she ever had any intentions of moving to full nights, and i certainly don't believe that she would make career decisions to move to the more explicit night shows based on a few comments made on a wank channel forum or anywhere else lol.
Mikaela like other girls knows how to play the game and appeasl to peoples sympathy's when she reads things she doesn't like .

As for who she stood in for that could be either Michelle Thorn or Ava Blue, Ava was also on the schedule to have been on last night, in Ava's case she posted she was going on holiday and wouldn't be back on RLC until the 28th i think she said on twitter .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 14:35 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2013 12:26
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

I don't see what all the fuss was about in regards to Mikaela staying on later last night, she was helping her employers out of a hole. It can be easy to draw comparisons with Amy Lu for instance who did get her boobs out in a similar instance but then other dayshow babes who have done what Mikaela did last night, haven't when they have stayed on overtime to 11pm. There are always three other Red Light Central channels going on at the time, so watch one of them or you can easily find some other babe on another channel.

She is back on this afternoon, here are some caps from early on in her show.

[Image: image-A2A9_51C2FBE3.jpg]
[Image: image-4F61_51C2FBE3.jpg]
[Image: image-B419_51C2FBE3.jpg]
[Image: image-A356_51C2FBE3.jpg]
[Image: image-D9F9_51C2FBE3.jpg]

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
20-06-2013 14:00
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Have To Say Mikaela is Looking her Absolute Best Today in her Figure Hugging White Dress which is Showcasing her FAB Body Perfectly Those Lovely Legs and Gorgeous Boobs are Getting my Attention,Enjoyed Watching Mikaela last Night After 10 she Looked Great in her Undies and Performed well and was very good on the phones,as for her not going topless if you dont like it watch Another Channel there are plenty to choose from.
20-06-2013 15:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Mikaela has had another rant today about the posts here having a go at her for not going topless last night so clearly for me she was genuinely annoyed/upset by them and no real attempt to play the game. she's said that she may now no longer stay on after 10pm which would be a great shame and her show last night was going to be the 1st step towards her doing proper nightshows in the future and also said if you don't like my nightshows, don't watch

As I've said before, hope mikaela carries on doing the nightshows she does and eventually proper nightshows.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-06-2013 16:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(20-06-2013 16:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Mikaela has had another rant today about the posts here having a go at her for not going topless last night so clearly for me she was genuinely annoyed/upset by them and no real attempt to play the game. she's said that she may now no longer stay on after 10pm which would be a great shame and her show last night was going to be the 1st step towards her doing proper nightshows in the future and also said if you don't like my nightshows, don't watch

As I've said before, hope mikaela carries on doing the nightshows she does and eventually proper nightshows.

In my view i wouldn't be surprised if Mikaela probably never intended to do full topless night shows, she may be genuinely offended by some posts, but i can't see that a few posts concerning her not going topless would have much impact on whether she has a slight career change and does more explicit fully topless night shows in the future, unless of cause she was intending to do full night shows and not go topless at all, which then the comments may have put her off doing full night shows.
I know you you're self and others have posted many times that it is totally unacceptable for a girl to be on after 10pm if they won't go topless .
A few girls have said here and there that they are put off from doing night shows from people pressurising them and always pestering them on twitter etc about doing night shows and going topless, just leave the girls to do what they want to do is my view and people should leave off trying to get the girls to do something they are not comfortable doing is my opinion .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 17:44 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2013 17:02

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea