babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
Another fantastic performance from Danni last night and delighted to say she got great screen time. Starting on the pool table it was great to see that she stayed on after 10pm and could unleash those magnificent breasts. I particularly liked her stints in the office with her wearing the chain bra which whilst it might provide support hides absolutely nothing. As I said in my post overnight we enjoyed a geography lesson in the college set that explored all I could manage before I called again when she went back on the pool table for potting practice. Got plenty of time to perfect my screw shot. Pity I had no energy left when she finished her night in the Sauna but by then I was wondering whether I needed to register at a sex clinic because I'm certainly addicted to Danni Heart
01-12-2013 14:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A very good night from Danni
Thanks for the mammeries
01-12-2013 16:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Another delectable performance from Danni last night. Loved the police uniform in her pool table session which was wonderful at 90 minutes long. As always she showed her marvellous breasts off to the full in the sauna and I'm pleased to say my 3 calls to her were all as usual an utter delight. She's back in tomorrow night so I'm getting rested for another marathon!
09-12-2013 12:37
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Woah who is this stunner, I've never seen this firework of a girl before she's so sexy and those tits are just enormous. She was looking mighty delicious last night and I will be taking a keen interest in her from now on.
09-12-2013 16:29
proka123 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Where are the videos?
09-12-2013 18:09
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

danni looked magnificent last night, of course she has a wonderful tanned body and those big tits are fantastic but i was drawn to her lovely eyes
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 18:33 by Joey 27.)
09-12-2013 18:32
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I like how her long strands of hair keep brushing over her nipples - bet that feels nice Wink
11-12-2013 01:01
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

DAMNN! Danni is a proper vixen on the line, I couldn't even hold out for long. when she heard me, she treated like a little boy......
11-12-2013 02:19
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, Danni looks incredible tonight...as always
11-12-2013 02:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

What an utterly magnificent performance from my Empress of Babestation Danni. Provocative in white during the tease hour before unleashing those stupendous tits from 10pm to the delight of the nation.
She then had a spell in the office set in the same outfit before taking this cadet in hand in the alleyway as Officer Danni taught me how to please my commanding officer. After much saluting and standing to attention she beat me to within an inch of my life with my truncheon. Wonderful to see her standing there with her cute arse and luscious tits on display.
She then went into the college set wearing what I can only describe as a few bits of lace kept apart by her tits and bum cheeks. Pure heaven before she finished on the pool table where unfortunately she was split screen but it certainly did not spoil an outstanding night. Danni is making December the hottest month of the year SmileHeart
11-12-2013 08:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV