Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
So cute and sexy, she's one girl you know is a sexual dynamo but at the same time you could easily curl up on the sofa with her because Evelyn is such a precious, charming little gem of a girl who always looks so adorable in her dishy outfits.

That red dress was heating up the studio and certainly left me hot under the collar watching her.
11-12-2013 17:07
Find all posts by this user
Ram Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
Wow stunning caps I loved the red dress .amazing body and so damm pretty.
Thnx to quiquems

Favourite current Babes:
Amy Lu Bennet,Delia Rose,Danielle Anderson,Mikayla Bayliss,Emma C,Paige Philips,Paige Green,Lilly Roma,Lucy Summers,Gianna Rae.

REDHEADS should rule the world
11-12-2013 19:00
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn really does Look So Beautifull today in her very sexy Blue Dress those Fantastic Legs and Natural Boobs look Amazing,Evelyn has been a Revelation since Joining S66,Her outfits are always Good and her Accent is so sweet.
12-12-2013 13:28
Ram Offline
Posting Machine

Love the blue dress . Evelyn always wears the most stunning outfits . I agree a new lease of life now back at s66 .
Shame we will never see the days when she was practically topless on the pad/early bird and who can forget the flashing miss Spellar !
All logged into the memory tho they can't take that way !

Favourite current Babes:
Amy Lu Bennet,Delia Rose,Danielle Anderson,Mikayla Bayliss,Emma C,Paige Philips,Paige Green,Lilly Roma,Lucy Summers,Gianna Rae.

REDHEADS should rule the world
12-12-2013 15:43
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

It's all gone very quiate about Evelyn doing another late night tease show. There has got to be a huge demand after her one & only one she has done to date, so why Avnt we had another one? s66. Get it sorted quickly & give us all the best Xmas present
12-12-2013 22:07
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm guessing she just isn't comfortable with it. She's been on the channels for over 3 years now & seems happy enough being a day girl.

I say blame the guys who rang up on the night of the tease hour, they were obviously waaay to vulgar & disgusting and have thus scared her away forever...inconsiderate bastards

Best day girl by miles right now though.
13-12-2013 04:33
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

(13-12-2013 04:33 )badbadman999 Wrote:  I say blame the guys who rang up on the night of the tease hour, they were obviously waaay to vulgar & disgusting and have thus scared her away forever...inconsiderate bastards

you got the point.... Rolleyes

this is what she used to tell me when she was on BB. Among them, the girls talks of their clients... Of course... laugh
and she could not stand someone that says "oooohhh i'm so hard i will go and shag my sister now...." or ppl that wank on the telephone talking to the girl... or other stories she heard told from the girls of the night shows... of course not all are like that, but to get one 'normal' you should stand much more of the others.... bladewave

and honestly.... i cannot blame her.... :-)
13-12-2013 23:07
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW Evelyn looks totally Gorgeous This Morning in her White Top and Short Sexy Skirt which is giving some Fantastic Shots of her Lovely Bum which looks Awesome and Those Legs as Well,Evelyn sure is serving up a Sunday Treat.
15-12-2013 09:06
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Not many days left but, assuming you could call it one, thats one of the best outfits I've seen on days all year.
15-12-2013 10:51
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Against some very strong competition Evelyn is my current Heart day time girl. I agree I loved her white top and tartan skirt this morning. She always wears amazing outfits but that has just about been my Heart so far. So pleased that she signed for S66. She is so cute and real fun to talk to.
15-12-2013 11:48
Thread Closed