babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
Really Enjoying Tashie on the Tease Show Loving her Sexy Outfit and she is not Static.
23-02-2014 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The shiny gold dress shows off her sexy curves very nicely Tongue.
Very good tease hour Tongue.

23-02-2014 23:24
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Thats it another tease show over and although the chosen outfit was better im not happy that she said on the mic that the dress would come off for the next caller but it never happened,but i suppose that babes have been economical with the truth for a while now,but that still does not make it right,particularly for a channel with so few decent nightshow babes at the moment,as ive said before tease shows should lead somewhere,but despite stating that she would show more she has shown nothing which is worse in my view,

im always open to positive change
23-02-2014 23:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I enjoyed tashie's tease show tonight. liked what she wore and thought she was on good form. of course tashie will say she's going to take the dress off for her next caller, she needs to get the calls coming in and didn't bother me that she didn't take the gold dress off at all.

for me tease shows don't have to lead somewhere, they are about having phone sex with a daybabe that you cant do when she is on dayshows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-02-2014 00:49
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(24-02-2014 00:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I enjoyed tashie's tease show tonight. liked what she wore and thought she was on good form. of course tashie will say she's going to take the dress off for her next caller, she needs to get the calls coming in and didn't bother me that she didn't take the gold dress off at all.

for me tease shows don't have to lead somewhere, they are about having phone sex with a daybabe that you cant do when she is on dayshows

So you condone blatant lying?
24-02-2014 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not condoning anything, im just saying I can see why tashie says she will take her dress off for her next caller when she probably actually wont. it's to bring the calls in which is her job when tashie is on s66

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 02:48 by Rammyrascal.)
24-02-2014 02:44
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(24-02-2014 02:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not condoning anything, im just saying I can see why tashie says she will take her dress off for her next caller when she probably actually wont. it's to bring the calls in which is her job when tashie is on s66

What a load of bollocks rammy, you can dress it up all you like but at the end of the day its lying & underhand annoyed
24-02-2014 11:36
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

tashie is a former babestation babe she knows how to work it and talk crap to get ££ and talk a lot of bull.

I love Models.
24-02-2014 12:49
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2014 11:36 )Bantams Wrote:  What a load of bollocks rammy, you can dress it up all you like but at the end of the day its lying & underhand annoyed

Its called Flirting... would you off rather she said that she will keep her clothes on. that would of been a turn off. Its all apart of the TEASE and tashie gives a 100% without goin topless to please callers. she enjoys it too

her booty shakes are incredible, really wanted her to take her boots off though as she has pretty feet
24-02-2014 13:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

No, that's nonsense. It isn't flirting remotely; she has a job to do, we all understand that, but saying outright that she'd take it off for the next caller is, plain & simply, outright lying. And that, is not something that should be accepted. She doesn't need to do that kind of shit, none of the babes do. If I see a sign outside Sainsburys saying 'Jack Daniels, buy one, get one free' I fully expect to get two bottles; NOT be mislead and in effect told 'sorry, that advert was only put up to get you in here'. Word to the wise Tashie, don't say something will happen if you have no intention of following through with it. It's doesn't do you reputation any good.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-02-2014 13:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV