babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
(31-03-2014 22:29 )feetman2014 Wrote:  Secret agent which day will she be on babestation daytime this week do you know?

She's next on days on the 17th when she's on 2-10 and doing a cam show with Lola afterwards. By the way if you are the guy who tweeted her with the same question today she is not using twitter at the present time so don't expect a response
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 22:43 by SecretAgent.)
31-03-2014 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

She makes me want to have sex, lol. Simple as that. Absolute cheap filth.

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 22:45 by ValerieC.)
01-04-2014 22:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Danni is looking great in the sauna tonight Tongue
01-04-2014 23:18
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

Always a great babe to watch. Loving her right now
02-04-2014 01:46
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(02-04-2014 01:46 )daryl morgan is fit!! Wrote:  Always a great babe to watch. Loving her right now

She would win any BS viewers popular poll at the moment. She is a real crowd pleaser.Big Grin
02-04-2014 05:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'm writing this from my nursing home where I was admitted overnight with what has been diagnosed as DanniLevyFever. It seems it's becoming highly contagious and involves admiring a stunningly and reassuringly expensive (not cheap filth as Jennifer seems to think) woman who casts a spell over her victims. Symptoms include stiffness followed by frantic rubbing leading to a rapid and violent loss of body fluids. Last night was particularly exhausting as Danni struggled for an hour to contain her body within a yellow bodysuit which thankfully gave up resistance on BS1 in her second stint at 10.30. Danni tells her patients that they must not suffer a loss of body fluids until she is herself fully satisfied and this can lead to pleading for early release from her spell. I managed to struggle into the office with her on BS Extra later before I was finally carried away. I'm told that if I keep my hands to myself and rest I should recover in time for Friday when it will happen all over again Big Grin
02-04-2014 07:34
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

Danni looked brilliant wearing white last night Smile
02-04-2014 16:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

All weekends should start with Danni on the Nightshow. Opening sessions on Blue with her sharing the college set with Cali and then Leigh as well as owning that desk herself gave her plenty of opportunity to show off her tits and instruct me in how to improve my grades before bedtime. Glad to see her close the show on Extra this morning in the boudoir in a stunning spotted thigh high cut bodysuit. She certainly does invest in new outfits.
05-04-2014 13:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well despite the best efforts of Babestation to ruin my night of calling Danni I have to say that even with all the shared sets and split screens she once again was a delight. Got off to a bad start with Danni, Lori and Preeti having to share the sauna set. Almost impossible to hear her with the loud voice of another girl in the background and the phones cutting out but perseverance paid off as the night progressed. The technical errors were added to by the producers not seeming to know which set they were putting girls on so when Danni expected to be in the Sauna they put her in the office but she gave an epic performance as I had her leaning against the wall. I hope they get the gremlins out of the way before Tuesday when she's on next.
06-04-2014 10:48
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

Well Danni is looking amazing but I think its fair to say that even her boobs cant match candy charms in size now
06-04-2014 10:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV