Junior Poster

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
more of the same shite
27-04-2014 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Im glad to report my misgivings about Tashie on night are intact,26 hours of basically doing a 2010 dayshow,the shows are tame enough without performances like Tashie has put on tonight,on the plus side her outfit is ok and she is a consistent performer in as much as all of her shows could finish at 10pm based on her continuely woeful performance level.

im always open to positive change
27-04-2014 23:04
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Another great appearance from Tashie and she looks stunning tonight too - I only wish she would drop the terrible latina accent. Cool
27-04-2014 23:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show. if you don't like her as much as you do, then don't watch her. also she cant be as bad as you say she is given each time she does a tease show, you come in this thread and post.

thought it was an enjoyable tease show from tashie. looked very hot in her red lingerie, did some lovely bending over the desk with her very nice arse at the camera, spanked her arse and some nice fondling and jiggling of her boobs

same here aaron, I also wish tashie would stop using the ott latina accent.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 00:09 by Rammyrascal.)
28-04-2014 00:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-04-2014 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show.

That sounds bad Rammy, i hope tashie is OK, was she attacked and bashed in the Studio or on her way home ?.
Maybe STD 66 should get some security set up for the girls and protect them better .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-04-2014 00:17
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2014 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show. if you don't like her as much as you do, then don't watch her. also she cant be as bad as you say she is given each time she does a tease show, you come in this thread and post.

thought it was an enjoyable tease show from tashie. looked very hot in her red lingerie, did some lovely bending over the desk with her very nice arse at the camera, spanked her arse and some nice fondling and jiggling of her boobs

same here aaron, I also wish tashie would stop using the ott latina accent.
i knew it was another crap performance from tashie despite not watching a single second of tashie tonight, i just had to check this thread to know that, anyway if she was gonna go topless she would have done by now, good for her that she did a bit of overtime though, it seems the days are getting longer not just in daylight terms
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 01:06 by Joey 27.)
28-04-2014 01:06
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

haha the sycophants are out in force again tonight.
28-04-2014 06:56
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Didn't anyone catch the nip slip near the start, i did, she was so tempted to leave it out. Im sure the producers were egging her onto as well in the background. another energetic performance, loving it. though I do feel the accent is putting a lot of callers callin her now.
28-04-2014 12:17
Yiddo0385 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Tashie Jackson - Caps and Vids
LOL

WTF is wrong with her voice

Croaking like a frog

Ribbit ribbit
29-04-2014 21:22
scouse1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-04-2014 16:05 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Feast fellas, no point covering up now, eh Tash ?

snip

Superb mate great find, any others?
30-04-2014 16:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV